Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sad that Gauri told Omkara that she loved Rudra. Glad that he shared his feelings with Rudra. Got to know that Gauri does not love Rudy

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot friends

Rain beauty Part 4

Gauri:I have no mother and sister.They were my imagination.I have only a bed ridden Grand mother.I was sent to pretend as a faithful home nurse.

Omkara was shocked:Sent to pretend to be a faithful home nurse?

GAURI:Yes.I was sent as a home nurse by Rudra’s trustworthy cousin Dev to kill him.

Omkara was shocked:What are you saying?

GAURI:I know that you can’t believe it.But that’s the truth.Dev is pretending to be the only trustworthy cousin Rudra has.Actually he is the most cunning relative Rudra has.He wanted to kill Rudra with a sweet smile and get his wealth.

OMKARA:My God!

GAURI:I have worked in Dev’s Medical store.I need money to do my grand mother’s operation as she was the only person I have in this world.So when Dev compelled me to come here as a home nurse and kill Rudra I could’nt refuse it.

OMKARA:What?You came here to kill Rudra?

Gauri was very upset:Yes.

Omkara could’nt control his anger.He raised his hand to slap her.But he did’nt slap her.He could’nt do that to his rain beauty.But because of fear Gauri fainted...he held her.She fainted in his arms only...in her savior's hands.

Omkara got scared as he had'nt expected it.He shook her:Gauri!
Within a few seconds she opened her eyes.
OMKARA:Gauri,are you ok?

Image result for omkara gauri rain pics

GAURI:I am okay Omkara.
He was relieved from tension.
She moved away from his arms.

GAURI:Omkara...you saved me twice from drowning.Actually that was not an accident.I knew that if I was alive i would be compelled to do a cruel murder.So I decided to commit suicide.I jumped into the water to die.

Omkara was shocked:Gauri!
GAURI:Yes Omkara.But you did'nt let me die.So I had to come to kill Rudra. But I cannot kill anyone.
Omkara di'nt know how to react.

GAURI:Dev thought no one would suspect us if I give poison to Rudra.He pressurized me to poison Rudra.Yesterday I poisoned his milk.

Omkara was shocked:What?

GAURI:Luckily that glass fell down and broke.But I understood that I can never kill Rudra.He is such a nice friend of mine.Like a friend he advised me knowing that I lied to you about my feelings for Rudra.

Gauri was very upset.Omkara was really sad.His eyes got welled up with tears.

GAURI:I am sorry Omkara.I knew that if you come to know my real identity you will hate me.That’s hy I hid the truth  and cooked up a lie to avoid your love.But Rudra understood that I was lying.Forgive me Omkara.I promise you that I will never harm Rudra.

OMKARA:Gauri…will you help me to get Dev punished?

GAURI:Yes Omkara.I will.

Omkara told everything to Rudra.Rudra was shocked.

RUDRA:Why did Dev do this?If he had asked me I would have transferred my money to his account.I trusted him that much.

Gauri told the truth at the court.

GAURI:Dev pressurized me to kill Rudra.He threatened  me that if I don't kill Rudra he will kill my grand mother.But I cannot kill him.I can't kill an innocent man.So I decided to expose Dev.He is a wolf who has lamb's skin.
Dev was shattered when the Judge declared that his life would be in the jail.

Dev was led to the dark cells of the prison by the Police men.Rudra stared at him.Dev could’nt face Rudra.

Gauri packed her bags to go back.

Omkara was upset.

Rudra:Omkara…if you are that upset,why don’t you stop her?

Omkara looked at Rudra.

RUDRA:Now you are weaker than me.That should’nt happen.

Omkara went to Gauri’s room.

Gauri was drying her wet hair.He was lost in her.

OMKARA:Gauri!

She turned back and looked at him.

OMKARA:You have decided to go back?

GAURI:Yes Omkara.I came here with a bad intention.But yours and Rudra’s friendship opened my eyes.

But still I don’t deserve to be here.Rudra will get a better home nurse.

Image result for gauri drying her hair omkara looking at her

OMKARA:But Rudra says that he will not get a better home nurse.Only if you are his home nurse he will get friendship from his home nurse.

GAURI:But…

OMKARA:Gauri….

Omkara grabbed her hand and took her to Rudra’s room.Rudra smiled.

RUDRA:Gauri,you are going back?

GAURI:Yes Rudra.I don’t deserve to be here.I…

RUDRA:You came to kill me.But you did’nt kill me.That itself shows that you are a true friend.Only you deserve to be here.

Gauri became very emotional.

RUDRA:If you go Omkara will cry continuously.Tell me how to stop his tears.That day when you rejected  his love I don’t know how much he cried.

Image result for rudra emotional ishqbaaz

Gauri looked at Omkara emotionally.

OMKARA:Gauri,please continue to be Rudra’s home nurse.

RUDRA:Gauri may be thinking how long she can continue here as my home nurse.Don’t be just a home nurse.Please continue to take care of me as my own sister.For me you are my sister Gauri.

Gauri became very emotional.

RUDRA:Gauri behen…I have the responsibility to settle down my sister.For you,I have found the best man you can ever get .My best friend Omkara.Won’t you accept him?

Gauri looked at Omkara emotionally.They both were in tears.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Gauri's revelation to Omkara about killing Rudra was shocking. Omkara was angry and was about to slap her but when she fainted omkara saved her. Gauri telling Omkara that she tried to kill herself was shocking. Glad that Gauri supporter omru to get dev imprisoned. Rikara and Rudra's conversation was emotional. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

intense update! thanks for the pm

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

So Gauri was asked to pretend as home nurse

luckily she told the truth and now Dev is jailed

now Rudra thinks of him as her sister

he even suggested them to be a pair

eager for next part

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3 

Gauri rejects Om's proposal

and tells him that she loves someone else 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks to each one of u 4 supporting me so much.This story is ending here.plz write a detailed comment on the last part.Plz do write ur fav scene,fav character n y u like them.

Rain beauty Epilogue

After a year...

Omkara went to Rudra’s room.

OMKARA:Rudra,where is your sister?

RUDRA:She just made a hot coffee for me.Drinking my sister’s hot coffee during rainy morning is so nice.You know that?

OMKARA:But where is she?

RUDRA:She must be in the rain.

OMKARA:Oh!I should not miss that beautiful sight.I love Gauri in rain.

He ran out.He saw Gauri enjoying herself being in wet.

He held her from back.

Image result for omkara gauri romance

They shared a passionate eye lock.She broke the eye lock and ran away.

Omkara smiled.

Slowly he walked to their room.Gauri was in the bathroom taking a shower.

After some time Gauri came out of the bath room in the bath suit.She looked sizzling.

Omkara caressed her wet hair strands.

He looked at her deeply:I just love it.

She blushed.

Suddenly he pulled her close to him.Their eyes drowned in each other.

Image result for omkara gauri romance

Their wet bodies rubbed each other softly.

Their love was sweet and passionate.

Omkara said looking at her eyes deeply:Happy wedding anniversary my sweet wife.

She blushed looking at him:Happy wedding anniversary to you too my loving  husband.

They smiled.

Flash back…

Rudra:Gauri behen…I have the responsibility to settle down my sister.For you,I have found the best man you can ever get .My best friend Omkara.Won’t you accept him?

Gauri looked at Omkara emotionally.They both were in tears.

Omkara:Please Gauri..stay back for us.Rudra needs you as a sister.If not for me please stay here at least for Rudra.

Slowly Gauri went near Rudra and hugged him from the side.

Gauri:You are my brother and I will be always your sister.I will not leave you and go.

Rudra smiled.Omkara smiled tearfully.

Rudra:But as a brother I have a responsibility also to get my sister married to the best person.And I already told you who is chosen by me for you.

She blushed:I know.

Slowly Gauri went near Omkara.

Gauri:Like you told me I will stay here for my Rudra bhai.I can never disobey him as I know that he wants the best for me.If you are the one he chose for me it’s 100 percent yes for me.

Omkara:I am happy to hear what you said.But I want you to accept me only if you like me.

Gauri:I don’t like you Omkara.

Image result for omkara gauri eye lock

Omkara and Rudra were shocked.

Gauri:But I love you.

Omkara’s eyes got filled up with tears hearing her confession of love.

Rudra:These two are making me emotional.

He wiped his wet eyes with a smile.

Rudra:I will conduct a grand wedding for both of you.

Gauri:No need of that.

Omkara:We just want a simple wedding with just you and our families.

Rudra:That’s boring.It’s the wedding of my best friend and sister.So I want a grand wedding.

Gauri:But what’s the need of spending money unnecessarily?

Rudra:I cannot spend much money for myself to enjoy like that  because of my condition.I can do that only for you guys.it’s my happiness.Why should I not do that?Spending money on your wedding is not unnecessary.So keep keep quiet and get ready for the wedding.

Omkara-Gauri smiled.

Omkara:We cannot defeat you.You can defeat us with your tongue.

Rudra smiled:Of course yes.

They smiled.

Rudra conducted Omkara-Gauri’s wedding in a grand manner.

Image result for shrenu kunal cutting cake

Present…

As usual Gauri looked beautiful in the saree gifted by Omkara to wear on their wedding anniversary.

As Rudra ordered a cake was delivered and kept on the table in the lawn.

Omkara-Gauri cut the cake together 

and fed each other 

Image result for shrenu kunal cutting cake

while Rudra sang in his weird voice:Happy Anniversary…Happy anniversary…

Omkara and Gauri took icing and put it on Rudra’s face laughing.

Rudra:Oh no…

These three were giggling a lot.

Suddenly it started raining.Again Omkara’s eyes fell on his rain beauty who was enjoying the rain.

Image result for shrenu in rain is pyar

He felt that her beauty was increasing in the rain and he got carried away by the beautiful sight of his rain beauty.

The end

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

terrific epilogue... nice end 

kavitha_r thumbnail

Rikara rain scenes are romantic. The OmRu and Gauri flashback was dramatic. Gari telling Omkara that she does not like him but loves him was romantic. I loved all the scenes. Fav couple is Rikara.