Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Even in a love marraige... No relationship can work without respect and trust. Just love is not enf. Respect space trust all these are also imp. 

I try telling some of my young friends see the world in reality not with rose tinted glasses. Real love has passion care respect most imp trust 

Absolutely... I agree completely

In my opinion true love should have trust, respect, care and most importantly freedom... The love which forces you to change cannot be true 

Love should be liberating not that shackles 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful ending for a beautiful story👏

Loved how Prerna completely accepted her feelings.....responsibilities....duties and made peace with herself....and its the result of her efforts only that Rishabh forgave her ...you showed her process of redemption so nicely....Thank you for such a nice and beautiful story!!

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Awww.... 🤗

Ankie I know how much you love my stories... And it's readers like you only that inspire me to write more..

I will surely try to write more 😳

you know na? I know main half of the time ache se comment nahi karti it's because my laptop is missing rather I am lazy to go near it so pls forgive me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fictions and I always want to read before I go to bed every day you know? 

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg kya happy wail mast ending hai my heart craving for more 

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Brilliant and I’m humbled to have had my wish fulfilled, I can just imagine the little things prerna must have done dutifully in the background whilst He was giving her the cold shoulder.

I did find Mr B’s sudden mellowing towards the end a surprise but I get that he was going to forgive her sometime. 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally Prerish patched up❤️

Prerna's way were unique👏

Loved PreRish's conversation

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This was really awesome ☺️✔️

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Beautiful ending for a beautiful story👏

Loved how Prerna completely accepted her feelings.....responsibilities....duties and made peace with herself....and its the result of her efforts only that Rishabh forgave her ...you showed her process of redemption so nicely....Thank you for such a nice and beautiful story!!

Thank you so much ☺

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

you know na? I know main half of the time ache se comment nahi karti it's because my laptop is missing rather I am lazy to go near it so pls forgive me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your fictions and I always want to read before I go to bed every day you know? 

I know dear.. 🙂

And don't worry I know commenting every time is not possible... And I feel glad when I see your comments ☺

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Omg kya happy wail mast ending hai my heart craving for more 

Yeah we usually don't get happy endings in the show... So main stories me bhadaas nikalti hu 😁