Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

such  a sweetheart you are 😘 haha 

thanks lol I mean given bajaj character he doesn't want anurag and prerna together. He did everything he can to separate them and all of a sudden they are under one roof. Logically it has to be anurag who did something. Like I mentioned before anurag will be making mistakes after mistakes to get prerna back. If he did do this which I believe he did that his mistake number one. The second mistake is teaming up with bajaj ex wife and the third mistake is his behavior will annoy prerna where she will turn to bajaj. To be honest all bajaj has to do is sit back and watch anurag make a fool of himself because he is winning without making any effort lol. That's why I think we should wait and see what the track will be before judging it. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shirtless Bajaj dekhna hai toh moss and Boss ka video dekho sab koi ðŸĪĐ

YouTube pe hai ya Instagram pe?

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

New promo is ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

Though I don't like them all staying in one roof with MM, I don't want to comment until the episode is aired. There should be a valid reason for this crap of staying in one house.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: durga33

thanks lol I mean given bajaj character he doesn't want anurag and prerna together. He did everything he can to separate them and all of a sudden they are under one roof. Logically it has to be anurag who did something. Like I mentioned before anurag will be making mistakes after mistakes to get prerna back. If he did do this which I believe he did that his mistake number one. The second mistake is teaming up with bajaj ex wife and the third mistake is his behavior will annoy prerna where she will turn to bajaj. To be honest all bajaj has to do is sit back and watch anurag make a fool of himself because he is winning without making any effort lol. That's why I think we should wait and see what the track will be before judging it. 

makes me feel more optimistic. Thank you. Such a sweetheart you are 😘 take a puchi 😘 i won't be shocked to see if this comes up by the end of the track. 

.amigos. thumbnail

I think the problem isn't what we'll get or not in prerish track. The problem is that Bajaj is bound to get trashed because 3 lakh do ya 10 lakh do, writing toh wahi ki wahi rahegi. UTTER CRAP! Jo 200 epsidoes achi na likh sake woh ab kya teer maarlenge?

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

We were the only fandom ever to have 1000 ATs. Still unbeaten! Those were some crazy days!  I still remember the bytes we got for 1000th and the excitement and the sheer legacy of it all. To this day whenever his picture pops on SM people from all walks of life comment stuff like "omg remember him? Our childhood crush! Dr. Armaan." Dr. Armaan will remain the most popular character on ITV. His fame was international. Also I remember once they'd given a number in the show citing it as Armaan's and people started bombarding him with calls!ðŸĪĢ And he had to give a public message to stop on the show.😆10 lakh bhi kam parjaaye.

all this is making me so nostalgic! although I was never really a ksg person until QH still I remember watching the star one shows they used to be the bomb! and I also very well remember the Dr Armaan craze, this classmate of mine had a scrapbook full of KSG photos, it was intense!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I hope thos accommodation is a temporary one ðŸĪ”

lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

I think the problem isn't what we'll get or not in prerish track. The problem is that Bajaj is bound to get trashed because 3 lakh do ya 10 lakh do, writing toh wahi ki wahi rahegi. UTTER CRAP! Jo 200 epsidoes achi na likh sake woh ab kya teer maarlenge?

EXACTLY I DONT EVEN WANT PRERISH I JUST WANT BAJAJ! and a well fleshed out plot for him! its just barely 200 episodes that's the least they can give us!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

all this is making me so nostalgic! although I was never really a ksg person until QH still I remember watching the star one shows they used to be the bomb! and I also very well remember the Dr Armaan craze, this classmate of mine had a scrapbook full of KSG photos, it was intense!

all my classmates. All of them. ðŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope thos accommodation is a temporary one ðŸĪ”

Same here.