💐💐JHANAK Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread no 22 💐💐

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 days ago

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 16 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Reserved.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the threadsmiley27

Congratulations Guyssmiley40smiley40

Our josh increasing with breakup gamesmiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thankyou Anju for the new thread! You are a dearโค๏ธ

And this chocolate ๐Ÿซ is for you from us and Aniโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Anju jismiley27 Congrats everyone for new threadsmiley40

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Anjusmiley31smiley27 congratulations all smiley40

One of my fav scene of leads smiley42 sfter long we r getting some scenes between them or else it was only fight smiley26smiley26

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C63PVLxvI_7/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Song is perfect Ani ki harkate aisi hi hai

Jhanak ko apna banane ka junoon iske sar par sawar hai kabse smiley36smiley37 Jhanak iski ek buri aadat ban chuki hai smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6_HD5yvZb4/?igsh=aGhnYm9zdDE1a3Jw

Edited by 1PariGupta - 16 days ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ladies what is going on in this show ?? Feel like banging my head on the wall. After the monologue from Ani at the doctor,  he's back to ILU Arshi smiley11 And J is pleading with Arshi to not break the wedding, stating Ani loves her and only talks about her, but when she heard the ILU she was staring at Ani all stunned smiley5 I find J's expressions so confusing ! She says one thing and then has a completely opposite expression on her face . Honestly, the story is going in circles. 

Ani's reverse psychology worked. He AGAIN very cleverly managed to keep both Arshi and J by his side. First Arshi was screaming that she would break the marriage . Then as soon as Ani said he doesn't care, she was like oh oh..I can't let go of him, and melted 5seconds later smiley44 Their whole relationship is joke. And at present I feel the same about Runak as well. They're giving me nothing to root for them. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Song is perfect Ani ki harkate aisi hi hai

Jhanak ko apna banane ka junoon iske sar par sawar hai kabse smiley36smiley37 Jhanak iski ek buri aadat ban chuki hai smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6_HD5yvZb4/?igsh=aGhnYm9zdDE1a3Jw

I felt same when I heard this first time on this reel smiley36 sheโ€™s his junoon now smiley42smiley42 โ€ฆ heโ€™s acting up on Tejasโ€™s prediction & Adityaโ€™s opinion smiley37smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Us waiting for the Kashmir track with half expectations for a full on romantic  one considering the track record of the makers๐Ÿ˜›

Ps: note that the one turning away from the tv screen is none other than the x princess๐Ÿ˜„

IMG_1509.jpeg

Edited by Edkv74 - 16 days ago