🏏Lucknow Super Giants vs Punjab Kings, 11th Match IPL 2024 🏏 - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Nicholas Pooran | LSG captain: Wonderful start, nice to win in front of the home crowd. We had conversations, spoke about getting good starts. Spoke about getting the right combinations. It was a good total. It's a big venue, one side is big, one side short. It's about getting wickets and getting boundaries. It's only going to get challenging. Shikhar and Bairstow played well. They didn't take the game away from us as we got wickets at the right time. That was an inspiring performance, he (Mayank Yadav) is a young guy. He showed the entire world how good he is. He is not only fast, but is accurate. It's the beauty of the IPL, gives the local players to perform. Wonderful platform. Every game is an opportunity, expect them to get better. The groundsmen have contributed, as a batsman you can't ask for anything more.

Mayank Yadav | Player of the Match: Never thought it would be such a good debut. Was nervous before the match. Tried to stick to my pace and aim at the stumps. Was thinking about using slower ones initially, but stuck to the quick ones. First wicket was special. It's good to debut at such a young age.Had a few goals, but can't help if injuries come in the way..

How old is he? 

Last year i used to pick new bowlers

Bt this tym i was confused between these two

So picked bishnoi

And he gave dhoka as usual

So after a rare win by an away team last night, we are back to home teams winning. Lucknow got off the mark with an impressive win, and now - Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians are the only two teams to open their account. Both the bottom placed teams have lost two games each. We'll be back with a double-header tomorrow as Gujarat Titans lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Capitals take on the Chennai Super Kings later in the day.

Originally posted by: Prizi

Mayank Yadav | Player of the Match: Never thought it would be such a good debut. Was nervous before the match. Tried to stick to my pace and aim at the stumps. Was thinking about using slower ones initially, but stuck to the quick ones. First wicket was special. It's good to debut at such a young age.Had a few goals, but can't help if injuries come in the way..

How old is he? 

he is 21 years old

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Congratulations 🥳smiley31

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago

Congratulations to Mayank Yadav.  Hope that he is not injury prone and bowls sustained in whatever he plays

Also, for India, when selected, he should stick to 1 format, be it tests, ODIs or T20s

MoodyMango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Congratulations 🥳smiley31

Thank you smiley31

Congrats Hiral for topping today’s matchsmiley40

WD and Vedi still no. 1 and 2 in overall. Congrats 

MoodyMango thumbnail

LSG vs Punjab matches are lucky for mesmiley27

This year I got a badge and last year also I got a badge for match winner in clash between these two teams!