Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

She is and going my destiny when it’s bloody her who has created this mess. How forgetful she is when Krishna was going only karm and her karm are going to catch up to her - fking bitch a glorified prostitute basically who instead of money plays with emotions. 

Hahaha 🤣 definitely. I hope her karma bites her real good! 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know if either of you have watched the movie “ Captain Corelli’s Mandolin “, it had Nicolas Cage, Christian Bale, and Penelope Cruise.

Pene and Chris were childhood friends where they are kinda in love but not really then she meets Nick and falls for him big time and he does too. The war between Greece and Italy starts and Nick is presumed dead but Penny never went back to Chris. She waited over 10 years for Nick and it had a very happy ending. I loved that movie it showed such true love. 

I thought this show would show something like that. Penny in the movie had nothing but she persevered and waited. Tara has everything and I doubt she even looked for Dhruv. That’s why I think show should end as it has lost its essence. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Bohot pehle se pata hai muze mansi di smiley36

Mujhe bhi tere saath ka hi pata hai bas bush thodi si ummed laga ke bethi thi isse smiley37smiley37

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Samru bach gaya bechara 😜

Muze to yakin nahi hota 17th century me writers 2 timings karne wali ladies dikha rahe hai pehle Tillu ab Tara smiley7

Not two timing hon bigamist - does this production house love bigamy? Or maybe the writers are bigamist? Isn’t bigamy illegal in India or people are allowed to have multiple husbands and wives?

Samrat was smart one he picked a very loyal gal for himself. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

I don’t know if either of you have watched the movie “ Captain Corelli’s Mandolin “, it had Nicolas Cage, Christian Bale, and Penelope Cruise.

Pene and Chris were childhood friends where they are kinda in love but not really then she meets Nick and falls for him big time and he does too. The war between Greece and Italy starts and Nick is presumed dead but Penny never went back to Chris. She waited over 10 years for Nick and it had a very happy ending. I loved that movie it showed such true love. 

I thought this show would show something like that. Penny in the movie had nothing but she persevered and waited. Tara has everything and I doubt she even looked for Dhruv. That’s why I think show should end as it has lost its essence. 

Girl! She didn't look for Dhruv! She didn't even try!!! And there was dhruv who went crazy in his quest to find her. And when he did this bitch has faked her own death. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Not two timing hon bigamist - does this production house love bigamy? Or maybe the writers are bigamist? Isn’t bigamy illegal in India or people are allowed to have multiple husbands and wives?

Samrat was smart one he picked a very loyal gal for himself. 

It's illegal for everyone apart from Muslims because it's there in there religion. 

Samrat was indeed smart. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

So obviously we can't do anything about that, divorces are kind of tough here.Now moving on to Dhruv's situation he is kind of stuck. But if returns now back to 21st century thinking Tara is dead he can finally start moving on even if it's slow, he will finally make peace with it knowing Tara is dead. But if he knows Tara is Antara than the shit show will start. Because Tara has faked her death, Dhruv very well thinks She is dead(so he kind of have the closer for now) but the moment he knows what Tara has done he is in for real heartbreak. 

Well! Hopefully we don't see them together in the near future, because i am currently irritated with the way the show is going. Aur Riya ka toh mujhe bhi samajh nhi ata kya Smoke karti hai yeh smiley37smiley37 like how the hell are we fans like 17th century track! Because we know how tired we are this shit. 

That star station guy said Dhruv will win Tara and there will be romantic scenes between him and Tara. Dhruv will not go easily so that breaks both of our bubbles. 

Riya I think needs work as she says such weird things it confounds me. She says story is great - it isn’t, people love 17th century- they don’t, writers are amazing- they aren’t and on and on I can go.

I am over the show so if and I think it will end they will wrap it up nicely and everyone is happy blah blah but if goes on then one more time all effort from Dhruvs end. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Hahaha 🤣 definitely. I hope her karma bites her real good! 

I would watch that on repeat when she thrown down from her useless pedestal 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pene and Chris were childhood friends where they are kinda in love but not really then she meets Nick and falls for him big time and he does too. The war between Greece and Italy starts and Nick is presumed dead but Penny never went back to Chris. She waited over 10 years for Nick and it had a very happy ending. I loved that movie it showed such true love

Maine nahi dekhi ye movie but storyline achhi hai smiley42sita ramam movie ki yad aa gayi 

I thought this show would show something like that. Penny in the movie had nothing but she persevered and waited. Tara has everything and I doubt she even looked for Dhruv. That’s why I think show should end as it has lost its essence

DT bas ek one sided love story hai nothing else hum hi pagal the jo Tara se hopes rakhe hue the but achha hua jo bhi hua ab ssp ka koi show nahi dekhna hai ml green flag ho to bhi nahi 👎

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 6 months ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Girl! She didn't look for Dhruv! She didn't even try!!! And there was dhruv who went crazy in his quest to find her. And when he did this bitch has faked her own death. 

What!!!!

Fcuk her then 😡😡😡😡😡

Can she at least not be honest for once in her life and let him go in a manner one deserves? What a useless woman! I hope they kill her I will watch Dhruv daily going to her grave and cry but I want her dead for real.