Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

I dont think thats happening

Tillo sada sa muh bana leti iske pass aane se

Or am i missing something here??

Tillo told anusiya that she has been all the rights of a wife and he himself told Tara that he is giving all his rights to Tillo. Then he told Tillo that he and his heart are her slave. She makes faces but he seems to not notice it. 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Ek faltu se heart vs brain track ke liye writers FL character ruined kar sakte hai to ml kyu nahi smiley17

smiley36correct smiley20

Here they play kasam kasam (promise) 

So Mummy's kasam 

papa's kasam 

Biwi's Kasam 

This  that bla bla blu blusmiley36

Anything can happen smiley17

But I have seen clip where  Channel Used Green Flag tag for Dhruv Saxena

so green flag might not Turn into A Red Flag

but his super active brain can stop working smiley36

He can Turn into A Statue of Silence smiley36

So in Short For TRP & twist anyone can flip 🤪

vibha28 thumbnail

new Tara ko dekhkar baki sara melodrama tolerate karna utna difficult nahi lagta ab 

DT sath hai Kanhaji bhi hai guidance ke liye phir sab thik hai ab muze show dekhne me koi issue nahi hai smiley20

Kanaji gave them and are giving them amazing guidance. Tara and Dhruv are so much more and stronger in their love. Tara acknowledges everything he did over and over and he is so happy too.

I am tolerating everything else just because of that too but I really don’t like to watch cheater romance. Tillo goes from gharwala to dusra gharwala she isn’t even taking a break you know. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

exactly I don't have issue with  them being negative or Pure evil  but I have serious issue with cheater's Cheating story smiley11 

Correct if I feel he deserves more for whatever he has done & doing with Anusiya.

Both time he was Wrong but now He is just something I can't even Describe in A word.

He can break Engagement and enjoy his Married life but she can't Take rose from someone! Seriously?smiley7

Just bcz that hurt his larger size Ego so he is punishing her without telling her crime smiley7

This is my problem too I have issue with cheating and hence the cheater story. I am bearing it for DT and kanaji but I don’t like cheaters romance.

Mahavir has lost my support. I was upset he married Tillo and would have been okay had he stuck to her but he had to go and cry river to anusiya too. That was wrong and then he runs away and doesn’t tell her what is her crime! 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

Mahaveer falling in love with tillo is no wrong

But what i am not liking is him thinking she is jealous from tillo, giving her punishment, maharani also giving her lectures

why??

If u dont love her now then why belittle snd mistrust her

I have the same issue. I did not mind when he fell for Tillo it was fast but she is the wife. But when he saw anusiya he was all I gave your rights to Tillo - that was wrong! He was married and one apology is fine.

Then he made assumptions and had her arrested and she wants to talk but he keeps running away! That is my biggest issue that talk to her. Tell her why you are doing what you are doing then punish her if you must but he as a king can’t keep running away from issues.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

That’s good because right now I don’t think Tara is singing his praises much either. Today she told Dhruv that Anusiya is in custody over just an anklet 😂😂😂 that was so funny as she can’t believe her brother has fallen this far.

What does he do? Doesn’t go to work or take decisions, all decisions are either made by Tara, his mother, or his wife. He is a king but doesn’t tell what the crime is and runs away when anyone asks a question. Wife is irritated with him as he is always hanging around her, sister can’t be bothered with him as she has a life now, and mother seems to be over him too. So frankly I don’t know what is the point of Mahavir! 

Tumhari comment se muze realize hua ki Jr Dumbraj to sabse bada hopeless aadmi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

King thoda better tha isse kabhi kabhi to gusse me bolta tha chirkut ko senapati ji maharaj hum hai aap nahi smiley7

and samrat be like kshama maharaj 😜

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

smiley36correct smiley20

Here they play kasam kasam (promise) 

So Mummy's kasam 

papa's kasam 

Biwi's Kasam 

This  that bla bla blu blusmiley36

Anything can happen smiley17

But I have seen clip where  Channel Used Green Flag tag for Dhruv Saxena

so green flag might not Turn into A Red Flag

but his super active brain can stop working smiley36

He can Turn into A Statue of Silence smiley36

So in Short For TRP & twist anyone can flip 🤪

Ho sakta hai but hopefully aisa na ho

Kyunki already Tara ne bohot pareshan kiya tha ab Dhruv wahi karega to audience sachhi bhag jayegi this time 🤦‍♀

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Kanaji gave them and are giving them amazing guidance. Tara and Dhruv are so much more and stronger in their love. Tara acknowledges everything he did over and over and he is so happy too.

I am tolerating everything else just because of that too but I really don’t like to watch cheater romance. Tillo goes from gharwala to dusra gharwala she isn’t even taking a break you know. 

tillo is such a disgusting lady smiley11

I skip her scenes when she is with samrat or Jr Dumbraj ye double timing koun dekhe 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Btw, today Tara also sort of acknowledges that Dhruv's love is greater than hers.

Says what Nayak did in his love for the Princess, she doesn't think the Princess could do the same for him.

smiley20 .

Though Dhruv agree with Tailor that Princess isn't less .

But this  the change I have noticed in New Tara .

She not only acknowledged his efforts but also trying her best to match his.

Few weeks ago Someone in twitter mentioned about The Stages of love

It was something like Attraction, love, Trust, worship, madness etc

I might be wrong but that day with Samrat for A sec I feel she is moving towards madness specially when she was hurting Samrat ,1st time it was For nayak /Dhruv.

then she add  other things like who stole stamps or who is helping him..

Well I don't have Any problem With Crazy lover Girl smiley42.

Even I would love to watch revengeful/ vindictive Tara for  who ever try to Hurt her Dhruv.smiley15

Erum.Jannat thumbnail

Ho sakta hai but hopefully aisa na ho

Kyunki already Tara ne bohot pareshan kiya tha ab Dhruv wahi karega to audience sachhi bhag jayegi this time 🤦‍♀

smiley20Dhruv should remain same (🤞)

smiley36 who knows better than us smiley19

that time many were watching for Dhruv

and honestly it'll be Risky for Writer.