Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mahaveer ka obsession for Tillu exactly waisa hai jaisa king ko tha chirkut se logic less kya hai kyu hai pata nahi smiley44

Mahavir is at least getting laid daily wonder what was kings motivation 🤔🤔

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Isi ke saath writers ka obsession for Tillu , ka bhi koi logic nahi h . Mtlb DT ki love story banane ke liye khud kanha ji ko entry leni padi . Aur Tillu ki do do prem kahaniya , chal rahi h, vo bhi itni smoothly.smiley44

I know right! At least we know DT and their love is blessed by kanaji meaning it’s bulletproof whereas Tillo’s both love story is going to fall like a house on the sand. I feel bad for Mahavir who won’t get the girl or girlfriend 😂😂

vibha28 thumbnail

Mahaveer ka to muh todne ka mann krta hsmiley7 , pehle use Nayak Tara ki shaadi se problem thi. But jaise hi Tillu ne samjhaya , banda wedding preparations mein lag gaya ki , Anusuya ko nazarband rakho shaadi mein koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye smiley8smiley8 

Aur aaj daasi ji ko jaanne mein jitna interest dikha raha tha , mujhe to kahi se bhi ye forced marriage nahi lag rahi . Mahaveer is clearly head over heels in love with her so called accidental wife smiley39smiley39

Mahavir did say to Tillo that I and my heart are forever your slave and that too willingly. What the actual f***k did she do to get there I don’t know but he loves her and says all these lovey dovey things all the time and even touches her all the time. With anusiya the only interaction I saw where they spoke about themselves and not DT or health was when Tillo was lurking in the background.

His fall is going to be epic! See I was okay he was not cheating and would have tolerated his love for his wife but what put me off was when he saw anusiya he goes I feel your rights are being transferred to Tillo and then twice ran away from here and wouldn’t tell her what she did. That was and is wrong he is a freaking king if he is giving out punishments at least tell the crime. Even the dead king wasn’t this bad - he made horrible decisions but he did tell the culprit why is he punishing them. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

ITV writing ka kamaal. smiley6

So far, Chikitsak babu is the only character who hasn't done a 180, but I wouldn't be surprised if the writers make him do that once D-T get married and they go to the 21st 

See I don’t think that will happen as:

- to do so means proving god wrong and ITV can do anything but they will not ruin a godly character. Dhruv also never listened to his family that much before he fell for Tara. Went to do the surgery when everyone said no, ran out of his own engagement ceremony, didn’t wanted Tara to be treated like a maid, didn’t let mum slap her during kidnapping etc. The worse they can do is keep him quiet when his mother spews her hatred but Tara handled herself well in those situations. 

- They both are in too deep. This isn’t like most shows where you have arrange marriage and love blooms or love happens and then bam marriage. Then yes there was a possibility but here both have been through a lot and Dhruv’s love for Tara transcends everything. There is a history there and when a couple goes through that their bond is inexplicable.

- lastly, kanaji has blessed this union and relationship. This isn’t a typical love story show but we have god himself saying that DT forever and always and their bond is unbreakable and they can ruin everyone and everything but not god. Indian public will revolt. 

However, let’s say they did try to do that then I will do the same I did with Tara. Wait until they talk properly and if things change great and if not move on. But from my pov they do need to get married and in 21st. Only for things and TRP to change. As far as he doesn’t  hit, slap, manhandle, push or throw Tara I am fine and I don’t think he will be like that it’s not his personality. 

Plus at least for 60+ episodes they can close the loophole around his real parents, Jay and Ayesha, and sisters wedding. Some family drama is bound to happen it’s happening now with Tara’s family but I recall us both agreeing that Dhruv going through is better than Tara during to power imbalance. 

Edited by vibha28 - 8 months ago
vibha28 thumbnail

What I love is no matter the time and place Dhruv Tara never miss out on being romantic. Today they go to see the tailor and in between have their own conversation, good thing the tailor is blind but even then he couldn’t follow through 😂😂😂

Dhruv has and will do anything for Tara and I am so glad Tara acknowledged that as this means she realises where she should focus. I wanted her to stop with her family routine as she is an adult now and finally she did. 

vibha28 thumbnail

I guess from story POV it moved a teeny tiny bit but otherwise okaish episode. I think they may reveal the killer by 200th episode and perhaps that’s why dragging it but it was entertaining.

Tara and Mahavir are talking on a balcony where tara wants 5 days before she tells anything and M agrees but says I should tell you something though and tells her about sukanya and anusiya. Tara is upset and wants to meet with both but M says to trust him and focus on marriage and after marriage she can meet anusiya. He changed the goal post as I thought anusiya was only in custody until swayamvar. Tara is not happy but agrees and says she knows anusiya is being framed and along with Dhruv she will prove her innocence too.

Here kanaji and Dhruv as Nayak go to see sukanya who appears to being smothered by Tillo but they stop it and Nayak asks Tillo what is she doing who goes I was fixing the pillows. She asks Dhruv how do you know her name and he goes ranchhodji told me. He checks on sukanya and kanaji blesses sukanya and goes she will get well soon and also says those who will try to harm her will fall on their own pit. Tillo wonders I need to do something about this princess and her counsellor.

Tara is angry and practises with her sword and Dhruv tells her to not be angry and think and says those who try to help us either sukanya or anusiya both are in trouble now and tara goes yes that too over an anklet. Dhruv recalls the anklet incident in Samrat’s room and tells Tara who asks him why didn’t he tell her before and he replies I was going to but lost my eyesight. He also says that sukanyas injury is not accidental and when Tara asks how would he know he goes he is a doctor he knows those things. She tries to go see sukanya but Dhruv stops her and goes ranchhodji is with her. Tara speculates that they need to find this person and get them out in the open.

A soldier comes and tells Tara about the tailor ( forgot his name now). Anyway, Dhruv Tara in the villagers get up go to find him and when they do they realise he is blind. There was a nice romantic moment there between DT and tailor admits that it’s his work and he never forgets a voice and the person who got the shirt made was a woman. Both DT are sure now that it’s a female as the anklet and now tailor.

Here Tillo is writing a letter to find out about Nayaks past and Mahavir comes flirts a bit and asks her who is she writing to. She goes my girlfriend and Mahavir tries to read the letter. Tillo is pissed and goes in her mind don’t read it Mahavir or else I will have to kill you.

Pre cap - Tara is talking to Dhruv that they will do akhand patth for ganpati and when that tailor hears the voice he can tell us who is the culprit. In 4 days the real killer will be out. A maid tells Tillo that tara is in Nayaks room and Tillo is listening to tara and goes so she knows Dhruv is innocent. I need to know what she has planned and lampstand falls and Tara goes to check who is eavesdropping.

Things I noticed:

- I knew Tara will not mistrust Anusiya and she won’t be upset that Dhruv didn’t talk about the anklet earlier. I wanted to see this level of partnership between them where both are on the same page. Honestly thanks to kanaji and his real words which both DT are implementing daily. Tara going to soldier when he hesitated in front of Dhruv that he is my own was so nice.

- The little romantic moment these two find is just bliss. They both are having their own conversation and tailor is like whatever! Bye now 😂😂 Dhruv going he loves princess a lot and will do anything for her and love and Tara acknowledging that and admitting that his love is greater than hers. That realisation is very important and that’s what matters.

- Tillo and her madness is on another level. She better have a reason for this much hatred as supporting Samrat is not making sense now. She is definitely not the follower in fact seems to be the leader and directs Samrat too so I want to know what’s her ultimate rush.

- Mahavir again going he is Tillo’s now. When tara said he loved anusiya,  Mahavir going she was a beautiful past but Tillo is his present and future for all eternity. If only he knew! Now let’s hope when he sees anusiya he doesn’t blabber to her how he is taking her rights and handing them to Tillo and we will be fine.

- kanaji telling off Tillo in a way is an indication that her and Samrat will loose but I want that to happen sooner than later.

I am so glad we have kanaji. He is going to be guiding Tara once Dhruv is captured. He is a very good guidance councillor to her and has shown her the right path. I want tara to meet with Dhruv in prison and see her and kanaji along with sukanya and anusiya to bring guilty punishments for Samrat and Tillo.

Mahavir for me has fallen off the pedestal, I would have preferred had he focused on one woman but he is very strange now. He didn’t give anusiya a chance to talk and assumed her guilt. She doesn’t even know that her anklet was found in Samrat’s room. At least Dhruv knew that tara saw him with a knife and dad pointed his finger at Dhruv. Here poor anusiya has no clue whatsoever on what is her crime. A flower is not admission of guilt specifically when Mahavir didn’t even stay till the end. That is so disappointing but I am glad as once he finds the truth he will truly cry and I want to see that happening. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mahaveer ka obsession for Tillu exactly waisa hai jaisa king ko tha chirkut se logic less kya hai kyu hai pata nahi smiley44

Mahavir is big time in love. I thought he was madly in love with Anusiya but boy I was wrong. He is all Tillorani’s now. He seems just as besotted as someone who fell in love for the first time. I don’t know but I can’t digest it. I never saw him feeding Anusiya or taking care of her it was the other way around but here a king carrying a big plate of food for his wife and instead of working he is always hanging around Tillo that even she is getting irritated by that lol 😂 

vibha28 thumbnail

Isi ke saath writers ka obsession for Tillu , ka bhi koi logic nahi h . Mtlb DT ki love story banane ke liye khud kanha ji ko entry leni padi . Aur Tillu ki do do prem kahaniya , chal rahi h, vo bhi itni smoothly.smiley44

Even I don’t get the obsession of writers - it’s a freaking suspense show now instead of love story. Give me my love story and cut down on Tillo and her daily life of husbands. I am not interested in her at all! If they keep giving me DT and their scenes I don’t mind. Thankfully kanaji brought the show back and taught DT that they both are more important than anything and blessed them - otherwise I bet you we would be watching Tillo doing more drama and majnu Mahavir going after her that kaha ho meri laila 🙄🙄

vibha28 thumbnail

To be honest, I can tolerate Tillu's two timing, bcoz

- First she from starting was a grey and we all knew that she may be a villainsmiley24 

-Second Mahaveer deserves this . Agar vo uss Anusuya ko chhod skta h , jisne usko marte waqt tak saath diya .To Tillu uske saath jo bhi kare  , I don't feel sad. smiley39

But writers ko ye saara romance , two timing , pura episode bhar ke dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai, itna patience bhi nahi h mujhme smiley11

I personally have aversion towards cheating it’s very off putting for me but I don’t mind Tillo’s cheating more than Mahavir’s indecisiveness. 

Mahavir was half dead and anusiya took care of him then. I buy that he is married so he has to be loyal that I can get behind but what I can’t get behind is he is giving out wrong signals to anusiya. He is a king and if he arrests someone the person should know what they have done. Right or wrong is secondary but here he doesn’t even have the guts to tell anusiya what’s her crime.

I have issue with the scenes I don’t mind if the writers leave it for us to fill in the blanks but I don’t want to watch Tillo slow rubbing oil to Samrat and then hugging hubby number one 🤮🤮

Edited by vibha28 - 8 months ago