||ShiVi SS Waqt Chapter 6 12/19/2022 ||

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everyone!! 

After a very long gap I finally got some inspiration to write and I’ve updated my ShiVi SS Waqt. Indiaforums arm twisted me into migrating the story to the Fan fictions forums so please follow the link below: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2912 

Would love to read your comments! 

Cheers,

Neet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IshqKaRang

Hello everyone!! 

After a very long gap I finally got some inspiration to write and I’ve updated my ShiVi SS Waqt. Indiaforums arm twisted me into migrating the story to the Fan fictions forums so please follow the link below: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2912 

Would love to read your comments! 

Cheers,

Neet

Thanks for updating Neet 👍🏼

I  ❤️ U and I love this FF.

Now that you are inspired, your other Shivi FF are calling out, saying,  “complete me, complete me” 😆pretty please 🥺 

Just a humble request when you can 👍🏼

Edited by Seja1 - 1 years ago
RitaSkeeter thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I posted a comment to the Comments section in the chapter but adding it here as well, because IF is so clunky like that!

I love the date and the proposal! So very ShiVi that it starts off a certain way but they make it their own! I loved that Shiva tried SO SO SO hard to pull off the perfect date, watched youtube videos, and show her how much thought he was willing to put in to make her happy! I love a caring man, and Shiva is all that and some more. 

My favorite part has to be the shift in the air, when ShiVi just started play-fighting and ran into the waters, getting themselves wet in the process! Something about that is so *them* its beautiful. 

Now, please can they get, um... going and we get faster updates? *puppy dog eyes*

THANK-YOU for updating and picking up this beautiful story!