Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This is an awesome idea, thank you for doing this! Would love to see more the insights you come up with, and hopefully this can reach the creatives in some way and give them some akal 🤪

Going through all the posts it does look like the popularity online is all for ShiVi. Offline, it looks like both ShiVi + family scenes to me, since typical Dhara centric TRP tracks like pregnancy, abortion drama, third angle tracks etc that do well in other shows don't bring high jumps in TRPs to PS. The TRP audience doesn't like bhabhi maa much either smiley37

Also, do you want to make this thread sticky so that it can always stay on Page 1 of the forum and anyone new visiting the forum can see it right away? 

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

This is an awesome idea, thank you for doing this! Would love to see more the insights you come up with, and hopefully this can reach the creatives in some way and give them some akal 🤪

Going through all the posts it does look like the popularity online is all for ShiVi. Offline, it looks like both ShiVi + family scenes to me, since typical Dhara centric TRP tracks like pregnancy, abortion drama, third angle tracks etc that do well in other shows don't bring high jumps in TRPs to PS. The TRP audience doesn't like bhabhi maa much either smiley37

Also, do you want to make this thread sticky so that it can always stay on Page 1 of the forum and anyone new visiting the forum can see it right away? 

Thank you! 🤗

Yes, it seems like Shivi and family drama is the main USP of PS. When they deviate it from it and bring in high voltage drama tracks, they're actually driving away the regular, loyal audience.

I guess people that signed up for something specific actually leave the show when they don't get that 🤪

Re sticky, sure if other people think this will be helpful....but I don't know how to go about it....does someone just message the mods?

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Dec 23

Loan and jewellery drama 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1473910715723378690?s=20

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey it's great

And you really did a lot of hardwork👍🏼

Hats off for this👏

One thing trp increased always when track is about Shivi although it remains around 1.7-1.9 in family time or Dhara overdose

So as most of you said earlier too PS has loyal viewers of 1.7-1.9 that is to be normal

But it boosts up always when they prefer Shivi and bring a track on them at that time PS actually lead and even be on top 5🥳

Even it's trp is normal but this much of fluctuation😎 God are they experimenting their show or so much overconfident that viewers will never leave the show

Hope PH or CV's can see it and really work where it's needed big thank you for this much of hardwork🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Thank you! 🤗

Yes, it seems like Shivi and family drama is the main USP of PS. When they deviate it from it and bring in high voltage drama tracks, they're actually driving away the regular, loyal audience.

I guess people that signed up for something specific actually leave the show when they don't get that 🤪

Re sticky, sure if other people think this will be helpful....but I don't know how to go about it....does someone just message the mods?

Attach this thread to your PM to all the 3 Mods listed for our forum. I am sure they will oblige and  every week, you can update the TRPs, 

It is better to keep this on the first page and not let it bury under 100 other posts. 

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Attach this thread to your PM to all the 3 Mods listed for our forum. I am sure they will oblige and  every week, you can update the TRPs, 

It is better to keep this on the first page and not let it bury under 100 other posts. 

Got it, thanks! I'll message them now :)

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

Hey it's great

And you really did a lot of hardwork👍🏼

Hats off for this👏

One thing trp increased always when track is about Shivi although it remains around 1.7-1.9 in family time or Dhara overdose

So as most of you said earlier too PS has loyal viewers of 1.7-1.9 that is to be normal

But it boosts up always when they prefer Shivi and bring a track on them at that time PS actually lead and even be on top 5🥳

Even it's trp is normal but this much of fluctuation😎 God are they experimenting their show or so much overconfident that viewers will never leave the show

Hope PH or CV's can see it and really work where it's needed big thank you for this much of hardwork🤗

Thank you🤗

Honestly, I just needed a side distraction since I'm not watching or trolling this week lol. I doubt the makers are really considering audience feedback.....so I just wanted some evidence for the next time I'm discussing trp. 

Bold- there's absolutely no need for this when they have already have a template. I think they got overconfident with their success during haveli tracks.....let's see how soon the competition forces them to rethink their strategies.

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is such a wonderful idea. I hope you manage to get it stickyed to the first page. I'd be glad to help if you need any after the new year. 😊

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

This is such a wonderful idea. I hope you manage to get it stickyed to the first page. I'd be glad to help if you need any after the new year. 😊

Thank you!

I finished updating everything and got it stickied too! Now, if others have any insights or want to discuss the weekly trp here, we can do it 😊

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Dec 30

Jail drama and batwara.

Originally posted by: mpks1

Saturday - 12/18 Shiva’s bold step to save BhabiMa- later kitchen romance with Raavi

Monday - 12/20 -Pandya brothers get arrested

Tuesday - 12/21- Dhara- Kamini ( Motiben)  off

Wednesday - 12/22 - Suman in a fix- ok with registering the land on Dev-Rishita’s name

Thursday- 12/23 - Rishita threatens to leave the house - if Dhara doesn’t sign the NOC   - brothers get released, 

Dhara-Shiva-Dev - planning and plottingsmiley36 Krish overhears

Friday - 12/24 - Dev- Rishita leave home - Dhara making 6 course meal smiley29