Akshara2469 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Even though I am happy for the show going good. But I honestly cant believe this trp for the crap they gave past week. Now indont think we are gonna get anything meaningful from the show. Thr are gonna give this shit in search of mote trp. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akshara2469

Even though I am happy for the show going good. But I honestly cant believe this trp for the crap they gave past week. Now indont think we are gonna get anything meaningful from the show. Thr are gonna give this shit in search of mote trp. 

I SWEAR TO GOD, EVEN I CAN'T UGHHH 🤦‍♀️

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy for the cast and crew of the show 

But ermmmm I don't know anyways what episodes were telecasted last week 

One was where Suman sells her jewellery that was a good one , rest I don't remember🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wish there was a facepalm reaction on IF 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm happy the cast can enjoy higher TRPs, but I really don't want the writers to believe what they are serving is quality material... really hoping the TRPs plummet for this week...

Palak2812 thumbnail

This is horrible 

Even if there were few Shivi scenes but showing ki woman he woman ki dushman hain doesn't sound good to me. 

Showing regressive content, a woman going crazy behind a guy who is married for 10yrs, Kamra making got them 2.1 

Kya mentality hain TRP audience ki.

Mere samjh se pare hain

Edited by ShinyShine - 2 years ago
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TRP was for the episodes shown on or between 24th to 30th July. Was that the room building and Anita spoiling the cement episodes or something else?

Yooooo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Strange! On one side I am happy that trp has increased but on other side I want to know who are these audience who suddenly glued to PS in a week🤔

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woww.

Now that's a jumpp.😮

Happy for the cast❤️

Stable trps do ensure a long run, which increases the scope for exploring many tracks.

Just a summary of last week's episode 

Monday- chasing after oily

Tuesday-some night scenes of shivi and         family,rishita sleeping in the angan and unable to do so. 

Cement being ruined 

Raavi blaming Rishita.

Everyone chides raavi.

Wednesday- suman sells her kangans.emotional suman shiva scene.shivi night scene  where she tries to convince him to make new yaadein.shiva rejects her suggestion.

Thursday-the room construction gets complete.

Paint scenes.

Raavi gifts shirt to shiva.

Raavi, Rishita,dev,shiva, krish plan a surprise for gaura.

Friday-the comic filled episode.

Murga murgi one.

Saturday-dhara hardik scenes.

Raavi saves rishita.kitchen chaos.

Boys decorate the room.

Shivi anar scene.

Gaura grihapravesh.

That's it guys, do let me know if I missed something.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

TRP was for the episodes shown on or between 24th to 30th July. Was that the room building and Anita spoiling the cement episodes or something else?

Also Bhabhi bhakti and few Shivi scenes of Shechu and that paint scene is what I can recall from last week. 

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

No one has taken my theory seriously, but I’ll repeat. The show that comes before your show affects it’s trps. SAAKK was not getting ratings, and ZMGA bought improved trps, so that’s also an important reason for finally PS crossing 2.0 threshold. After a show ends, most viewers will leave, but some might stay depending on masala factor, overall show storyline, actors, and how popular is the show. So if ZMGA is going to bring further better ratings, then it’s highly likely (touchwood) that may be PS might reach the 2.5 mark.