Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

So mukesh khanna has deleted the video, tweet and insta post, if he stood by his word about what he said about ranveer then why did he delete it? He even replied to a person who said ranveer should be shaktimaan and that tweet has also been deleted, everything he said about ranveer he has deleted.

Mukesh then posted a video saying the cast hasn't been finalised and to wait for the cast to be announced, now he has deleted that video aswell smiley36what in the world is this guy doing? I am sure the producers of shaktimaan are now talking to him and have asked him to stop doing this, it seems mukesh has been trying to lash out at the producers more than anything, possibly becuase he wants to be more involved with the film, but he sold the rights to Sony and so Sony have the rights to make all decisions about the film, not Mukesh 

and Mukesh is not the one deciding who is doing the film, Sony is deciding, Mukesh simply just gave his opinion and has now deleted his opinion, this doesn’t mean ranveer isn’t doing it if indeed he has signed it 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Title is misleading. 

That’s just Mukesh Khanna’s opinion. 

But sensationalism is totally TM’s forte. smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

The day I saw naked shoot of RS , I did scream .. this gonna haunt you smiley36but then I logged on IF , the topic was filled with , oh my heart melts emojis smiley37I did say.  RS kya yeh nangapan zaroori tha, but like I said , heart melting emoji’s overshadowed me smiley37

I hope heart melts and RS stays on board for some cartoon movie . smiley36

I’m a fan of his acting and onscreen performances, but gotta agree - It was a bad move from RS - not sure what he was thinking smiley44I also wonder how come  super calculative and over enthusiastic PR oriented DP allowed this? smiley44

Anyhoo, yeah this is same stuff posted few days before - nothing new I guess. It’s MK’s outburst nothing more than that. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago

Mukesh Khanna has deleted everything related to Shaktiman. Seems like makers contacted him. He might have done this for attention coz photoshoot happened 2 yrs ago. Shaktiman was announced 2 yrs ago. Itne saal baad objection karne ka Dil hua? To gain views & attention, he did this cheap trick. Didn't expect this from a senior actor like him

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I’m a fan of his acting and onscreen performances, but gotta agree - It was a bad move from RS - not sure what he was thinking smiley44I also wonder how come  super calculative and over enthusiastic PR oriented DP allowed this? smiley44

Anyhoo, yeah this is same stuff posted few days before - nothing new I guess. It’s MK’s outburst nothing more than that. 

I guess ranveer thought the photoshoot would be accepted by Indian audiences the way it is accepted by the Hollywood audience, many A-list stars in Hollywood have done nude photoshoots, many alot more revealing than what ranveer did, and it has been applauded and accepted. Stars like demi moore, serena williams, keira knightly, adam levine, lady gaga and many more have all done nude shoots, Harry styles was nude for his album cover. I guess ranveer and his team didn't think that it would get such a reaction from the Indian audience and I'm sure they are regretting it now. It was also for paper magazine which is a Hollywood based magazine known for such photoshoots, I dont think the magazines team thought it would become such a big deal as such stuff is accepted in Hollywood, and they must have thought the indian audience wouldn't have a problem with it either, but they misjudged the reaction. 

Barry keoghan, the breakout star of saltburn, did a full nude shoot for vanity fair magazine, vanity fair is one of the top and most respected magazines in Hollywood, so in Hollywood its very normal. But nudity in film and TV is also very normal in Hollywood by A list actors, whereas in bollywood nudity by mainstream actors would not be accepted by Indian audience. Jennifer Lawrence did full frontal nudity in her recent film, and she is an A list Oscar winning actress, and nobody complained about it. Nudity is alot more accepted in the western world, to them ranveers shoot would not have been a big deal. 

So it's sad to see how people are still reacting to ranveer after the photoshoot, it was 2 years ago, i don't think he ever thought it would create problems for him, and tbh it shouldn't create problems for him, it was an artistic choice, but it wasn't the right choice to bring out to the indian audience, he made the wrong decision, but people should move on from it instead of beating him on the head about it all the time, like this mukesh khanna was trying to do. 

There was an article that came out saying deepika knew about the photoshoot and she was excited about the concept and for ranveer to do it, i guess she also thought it would get a positive reaction. 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So what’s the truth? 🤔