Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

I would absolutely agree with you that Dhruv being ordinary is what makes him extraordinary, at least in ITV. I hate watching the psychotic ML who throws hissy fits and then gets jealous because the FL doesn’t like that but somehow still falls for that. I never bought that tripe so couldn’t connect much with ML. In that case I found PTV ML according to their society is normal. To watch Dhruv being normal is fun  and like you I like that even though there is nothing too special about the show as such.

Ayesha is stupid because by marrying the brother any chance she may have had is gone. I don’t think Dhruv ever loved her and I think the dialogue was weird. She ruined her life and jays too but I think he said he knew or thought she may like Dhruv. Also, to watch a random girl who no one knows is being supported like this by Dhruv must be an agony to watch. My suggestion for her would be to divorce the hubby and move pn. Dhruv from what I watched (I am not all caught up on the episodes either) loves Tara and he seems to be romantic too. I don’t know if they ever showed how he was with Ayesha. Plus as a married woman her heart Is elsewhere which means she isn’t loyal to her husband.

I am looking forward to them coming to 21st century if they have left and from the bits I saw looks like she is back at her home. I hope they keep it light and not the crazy toxicity we see usually. 

So the cousins real name is mystery. I find them both ditzy but I guess they are there for fun quotients? 

ITV and toxicity go hand in and hand but I have found a bunch of male protagonists who were ❤️ Dhruv definitely tops the list at the moment. ITV has normalized manhandling and abusing a bit too much so someone like Dhruv is undoubtedly a pretty feel-good character. 

Ah, just the way ITV and toxicity go hand in hand - Dhruv and romance do. 😆 The man's dreams are... 😆 

I don't think they showed how he was with Ayesha. Looking at them, I never felt that they were even friends to begin with. It could also be because Dhruv needed to be distant after she married Jay but I personally believe - rather I would like to believe that it has been that way from the very beginning. 

That is a great suggestion, Vibha but Ayesha doesn't seem to be up for it. The girl isn't going to back off so soon. I don't see much scope for her plotting against DT to separate them though unless the makers decide to turn her into an out-and-out vamp. 

It's hard for me to consider that Susheela is going to caress the girl who happens to be the daughter of the woman who apparently ruined her life in her eyes. ( And in mine too. ) But I agree, psychotic drama would be unbearable. 

Haha! Seems like it. I haven't even watched that duo. I have watched Prince though. He is fun. ❤️

PS: I have a one shot on these two. Leaving the link for you to check out if you wish to. 😳

https://iadoreyoucreates.com/rajkumari-tarapriya-jis-chikitsak-dr-dhruv-one-shot-dhruv-tara-samay-sadi-se-pare/

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

ITV and toxicity go hand in and hand but I have found a bunch of male protagonists who were ❤️ Dhruv definitely tops the list at the moment. ITV has normalized manhandling and abusing a bit too much so someone like Dhruv is undoubtedly a pretty feel-good character. 

Ah, just the way ITV and toxicity go hand in hand - Dhruv and romance do. 😆 The man's dreams are... 😆 

I don't think they showed how he was with Ayesha. Looking at them, I never felt that they were even friends to begin with. It could also be because Dhruv needed to be distant after she married Jay but I personally believe - rather I would like to believe that it has been that way from the very beginning. 

That is a great suggestion, Vibha but Ayesha doesn't seem to be up for it. The girl isn't going to back off so soon. I don't see much scope for her plotting against DT to separate them though unless the makers decide to turn her into an out-and-out vamp. 

It's hard for me to consider that Susheela is going to caress the girl who happens to be the daughter of the woman who apparently ruined her life in her eyes. ( And in mine too. ) But I agree, psychotic drama would be unbearable. 

Haha! Seems like it. I haven't even watched that duo. I have watched Prince though. He is fun. ❤️

PS: I have a one shot on these two. Leaving the link for you to check out if you wish to. 😳

https://iadoreyoucreates.com/rajkumari-tarapriya-jis-chikitsak-dr-dhruv-one-shot-dhruv-tara-samay-sadi-se-pare/

Perfectly said, I agree with it all. The actor who plays the main leads are they new? I don’t know any of them. But then again I haven’t watched ITV in a while so maybe I am wrong. I like that they both are acting decently and voice modulation is very good.

I also don’t think he ever loved Ayesha and that’s my analytical opinion, he appears to be very caring and if he really loved Ayesha he would have married her, cousin or not. She is wasting her time but I think it adds drama although she is not evil evil like some. She does her things low key and rather than taking care of her husband she putters around Dhruv.

I also like that this show has normalcy for 21st century at least. I don’t understand what all Tara says and subtitles aren’t the best lol. Her hindi is beyond my ability.

I always wanted to watch a show where couple overcame obstacles together and this seems to be like it. I would love for them to do so in future too. Choti Sardarni had shown that last I watched. 

I also want to see how Tara will handle 21st century now with Dhruv by her side. Maybe they can give that foolish king some personality and bring him in this century too but I highly doubt that would happen 😂

Thanks for the link I will definitely check it out. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vibha28

Perfectly said, I agree with it all. The actor who plays the main leads are they new? I don’t know any of them. But then again I haven’t watched ITV in a while so maybe I am wrong. I like that they both are acting decently and voice modulation is very good.

I also don’t think he ever loved Ayesha and that’s my analytical opinion, he appears to be very caring and if he really loved Ayesha he would have married her, cousin or not. She is wasting her time but I think it adds drama although she is not evil evil like some. She does her things low key and rather than taking care of her husband she putters around Dhruv.

I also like that this show has normalcy for 21st century at least. I don’t understand what all Tara says and subtitles aren’t the best lol. Her hindi is beyond my ability.

I always wanted to watch a show where couple overcame obstacles together and this seems to be like it. I would love for them to do so in future too. Choti Sardarni had shown that last I watched. 

I also want to see how Tara will handle 21st century now with Dhruv by her side. Maybe they can give that foolish king some personality and bring him in this century too but I highly doubt that would happen 😂

Thanks for the link I will definitely check it out. 

In that case, you'll probably struggle to read the shot. I have tried to keep the dialogues true to their character voice. 😳😆

Ishaan has done two shows before DT if I am not wrong. Riya seems to have done a lot of shows before. One of her old shows came into my feed the other day. To my surprise, she probably played a princess there as well and it seemed pretty entertaining. I am planning to check that out. 

It is definitely appealing when we have the leads fighting together against something/someone instead of fighting with each other. That somehow gets on my nerves after a point. 😆

Maharaj Ji 21st century mein? Nahiiiiiiiiii. 🤢🤣🤣

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

In that case, you'll probably struggle to read the shot. I have tried to keep the dialogues true to their character voice. 😳😆

Ishaan has done two shows before DT if I am not wrong. Riya seems to have done a lot of shows before. One of her old shows came into my feed the other day. To my surprise, she probably played a princess there as well and it seemed pretty entertaining. I am planning to check that out. 

It is definitely appealing when we have the leads fighting together against something/someone instead of fighting with each other. That somehow gets on my nerves after a point. 😆

Maharaj Ji 21st century mein? Nahiiiiiiiiii. 🤢🤣🤣

I did have a read and the bits I understood were very nice. My hindi knowledge is between basic and intermediate. I don’t understand some words the old century people say but I guess back in the day that was how they use to talk.

I like either super fierce FL or couple together against others. Rest is kitchen politics and who has time for that. 
my caveat was giving that dumb king some personality first before transporting him to new century 😂😂😂

So the girl is Ria and guy is Ishan- nice names. I don’t know either of their previous works but wonder if they were good.