ALL ALONE (AR FF) nxt prt wil b updated soon

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i really luv AR jodi so jus thought of ritng a ff... dis is my first ff a little inspired by all dos wonderfull ff riters (dmg ff)..
IMP:- i hav only read over these yrz neva ritten nythng and this is the 1st tym i'm rittng sumthng................
dis ff could be worst of all u have read... sooo plzz bear with him.. i definately need ur support............

PART 1
Getting out of the flight he made his way to collect his baggage  here he was again after a period  2 and a half years he was bak in the city  mumbai. He had spent more than 5 years in this place and over these years mumbai turned out to be home for him. But due to various reasons he was forced to go back to delhi (his birth place) and one of the reasons behind him leaving the city was because of her. Insipte, of what ever had happened over these years he wasn't able to forget her even though he had tried and keeps on trying to forget her. But he was definately lucky as he felt because he had forgetten   things related to her even though he persumed he forget deep down his hear he definately had not...

PART 2
He made his way out of the airport collecting is baggage.When he saw relatives waiting patiently for their family members arrival his heart ached to see either one of his friends there waiting there for him if not either their vehicle to pick him up.Thats when he realized he had not informed any of his friends that he is back. His chain of thoughts where interrupted by a voice he looked around to see who it was. He saw an innocent smile playing on the persons lips. A similar kind of smile was always there in her face.. his chain of thoughts where again  interrupted ....... bhaisaab kha jaana hai? asked the cab driver with full of life..
 Bandra came the pat reply. He didn't know why he wanted to  go back to that place. putting his thoughts away he decided to go home as soon  as possible. As he scanned through the window he saw only skyscrapers which covered the entire city of mumbai. this place as changed a lot he thought not only as this place but even people have changed a lot. But he changed his opinion as soon as landed up in d traffic.. Well, this thing as never changed nor will change he muttered to himself.The traffic in mumbai was always a culprit in his life. He was always late as a  medical student and even  while  he was doing his internship in sanjeevani or even when he had to go out with... And in the end the lame excuse he used to give was traffic....
   As soon as entered le mer d apartment in which he used to live with his friends during his medical days and during the internship. He had later bought a house at the same place and it was in to this place he had decided to get her as soon as she officially turned Mrs Armaan Mallick but as fate would have wanted he was never able to get her here as Mrs Armaan Mallick.As the breeze blew all the memories of the past which had been locked up with him over these years came back in a full speed.

Atul whom he had fondly named as champ... even though people considered him to be an all time idiot but deep down the heart he was a gem of a person.. completely down to earth and humorous. He was always ready to solve peoples problems whether he knew personally  or not. People could easily  forget all their tension and problems in his company

Rahul.. Even though he considered rahul to be a complete jerk and his best enemy but rahul had proved it to be wrong.. By the passgae of time he and rahul where the best buddies in town more like siblings. Rahul understood him better than anyone else and was always there to solve his problems

Anjali.. How could he forget her, this was the last person on planet earth he wanted to forget.. Anjie thats what he nicknamed her.. she was more of a beauty queen. Even though his friends and profs in medical college had asked him to stay away from her because of her past.. but that was the least he bothered about.. Over these years they had become inseparable

Sapna.. sapu was more like a sister to him.. and as a duty of a loyal brother he promised aunty to find a perfect match for sapna.........
  These where his best buddies in medical college as well as during is internship...............

The last day in Sanjeevani medical school

The auditorium was decorated... today was the last day  for the final year medicine students. it was their graduation party after today everyone would be separated they  will leave their campus life and entire the actual world.. God alone knows whats in store for them...the students where in mixed emotions.. sad beacuse they would be leaving their good old friends and happy because now they are doctors and they are ready to take up the responsibilities.
     Hey, Armaan what u doing there? come an sing a song for us......a voice said over the mike as he threw the guitar to Armaan.........
Armaan was the most wanted boy in the college.. whether it was girls or prof... he was the apple of an eye to everyone....... a true all rounder in all sense..Even though he had bagged the reputation for begin the biggest flirt in the college but this chocolate boy never mixed up him his personal and professionall life. Thats what made him different from the rest.........
he was the hope of every student and profs in the college...... whether it was academics, arts or sports he was always in the lead.. and there was no other person born to defeat "ARMAAN MALLICK"

Kab Milenge na hum jaane yaaron phirse sabhi
                     Laut kar ab naa aayenge woh mastibhare din kabhi

hoh dil yeh apna kahe ki aye dostonnnnn
                        Kab Milenge na hum jaane yaaron phirse sabh
                                         Woh hoh oooooo
                         I m really gonna miss these days
                         I am gonna miss my college days
                        Yaad hai woh saare lectures, humne jo bunk kiye the
                        Proxy ka pakda jaana, Lafde kya kam kiye the
                        ohhh , milke likhna woh journals aur submissions last minute pe
                        exams ki woh tayyari, aur likhna woh teen ghante
                        Aur Baahar aakar woh kehna, "Saala kya Bekaar paper set kiya tha yaar"
                        Milta 1st class kabhi yahaan, toh lagti thi KT kabhiiiii
                                      Woh hoh oooooo
                          I m really gonna miss these days
                          I am gonna miss my college days

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veaQOCUSvMs)

As his voice echoed in the auditorium right from the princi to the prof and the students.. went back to their good old college life.

Looking at the notice board in sanjeevani hospital he was shocked and stunned so where is friends they had never expected something like this to turn up.. Armaan mallik the scholar who always stood first till date just by mere 1 mark stood second in the examination conducted to select the interns. Inspite of having the advantage of begin the student of Sanjeevani and topping the last year exam he stood second in the selection process. At this moment the world actually ended for him...
They jusT wondered why the hell are the people giving the person who stood first so much respect thats when Atul noticed and said.
arre they are not giving her respect thats what her name is RIDDHIMA G...... and not riddhima jee

Armaan you said we will go to poison now you can't ditch me just because you stood second you cannot stop yourself from enjoying.. plzzz armaan you are coming... whined anjali as she was sharpening her nails....
    With the amount of commotion which was  actually happening in the room he came back  from the dream land. he was dreaming about her. He just wondered whether even she would have  been a doctor because she always wanted to be one. Its been  3 years he had meet her and he badly wanted to meet her...
One person not coming because he lost the battle the person dreaming about masti dahi.. as soon as he said this he tried to run because he was sure he will be dead now if these two  mens team up it would be the worst thought Atul because he knew he cannot escape from these two titans.
The battle is not lost its just began,understand that Atul once for all....... all knew how seriously he meant that not only by the tone, also because he addressed him as Atul and not the regular champ....it was very rarely you get to see Armaan getting furious.........

Aa he flipped through the family photos he remembered her as child, she was the apple of the eye of her parents who was independet in her decision. he was sad that he was not able to give her enough time as her father because as work demanded he kept on shifting from Delhi to Mumbai.He was asked to shift back to Mumbai because the hospital in Mumbai required him well thats was only half the story as to why he shifted back and the actual reason was know only to a few and one among them was Mrs Padma Gupta his wife and mother to his child who left him and his child all alone she died exactly a year ago.It was a mere accident even though the fight against the accused is still going on he hardly any hopes of winning. He had a  look at her photo.. at last Padma ridz as completed her graduation.
He always wanted Riddhima to come to  Mumbai and be with him but begin final year could so a hell lot of trouble to her thats when her best friend Mushkan steeped into the scene and volunteered to stay with her in the Gupta mansion. And when he asked her to complete her internship from Mumbai the only thing she wanted was allow even Mushkan to come along with her. Well, it was a difficult task in convincing Mushkan's parents..
  He was happy as a doctor because the hospital would be getting a fresh new batch of amazing interns and as a father he was cloud nine because his daughter after completing her grads is coming back to stay with him..

As she heaved of relief the events of the past few weeks where soo stressful that she hardly got any time to sleep right from attending the grads party followed by the farewell, paying the dues of paper, electricity and in the  end going to Ludhiana to convince Mushki's parents to allow her to come to Mumbai. Well, this was a tough task and in return they demanded that Ridz help them find a suitable groom for Muski in the end she did agree, because she knew in a years time they would definitely forget....Stop dreaming others we will be late she was bought back from her thoughts because of Mushki's voice.. she knew she will be late and she didn't want that after all she was going to meet her dad after a year and do internship from the same place from where her father had done and now he is the dean of the hospital....
  little did she know Mumbai will change her life all together

IMP:- d song which i added is sung by Gaurav from IIM (AHMEDABAD)
D flashback is started from this part
PART 2 OF THE FF IS UPDATE.. THERE ARE LOTS OF BLUNDERS IN THIS PART I WILL DEFINATELY TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT PART MORE INTERESTING N BETTER..
plzzzz leave ur comments and criticism because they mean a lott to me...

Edited by meow23 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
its lovely to seeee ur FF lakshimi
πŸ‘πŸ»
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm the next part
Edited by swansea - 15 years ago
nuts123 thumbnail
WOW!!!.....amazing concept... and OMG!!! when i saw your name, and realised you started your fic, i HAD to read itπŸ₯°... lol...and must say it's a great start, i wonder what had happened b/w AR...

continue soon

Love,
Irsa
Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail
Heyy omg, it sounds really good.
So you've pretty much already got me hooked, i'm guessing the guy is ur one and only armaan? Hmm seems like he's already had a past with ridhima??
Continue soon, I'm already loving it!!

Luv ya, 

MiraπŸ₯°
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
lovely ur starting was lovely...i loved it...i really dont read ffs yaar!! but still!πŸ™‚
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...its sounds really gud!

Wonderful concept! Do continue soon!

I cant wait 4 the next part! Do PM me 2!

-Marisha
sea_nyx thumbnail

yay, u started your own ff

the minute i saw your name i just had t read it and its fantasticπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

and best of all another dmg ff on the forum, we dmgians are going to take over this forum,
today the forum and tomorrow the worldπŸ˜†

but seriously, it's an amazing start, can't wait for you to continue
Bissu thumbnail
oo seems sad. just kidding.
very well written intro. do continue soon.
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nce start lkn 4wrd to readin it
cnt wait updte sooon

nizma x
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start sweety, someone's got history here I seeπŸ˜‰ definately worth continuing in my opinion, I want to see how this story develops πŸ˜€

Lubna πŸ₯°