FF-JTYJN{Open FF}-Note : pg.70

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends!!!!

Welcome to my new F- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na..

Thanx a lott to my dearest freind abeera [abeerabaig] for the lovely siggy...its awesome...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

This FF of mine is totally different from the previous FF..My previous FF was the compilation of short stories but my this FF is the regular types i.e. the story continues : firstly I will give you the introduction of the characters and the story...if you think that this FF is interesting and worth reading then only I will continue...

Introduction / Overview :

As you all know that in sister padma's wedding , it was been shown that Riddhima's would be soon married.. This is the base to my story. In this FF , it is shown that armaan & riddhima are married. This FF will basically cover the ups and downs faced by both of them during there married life. But this FF will also have all the other interns i.e. rahul , muskaan , anjali , atul but in small roles. Just like my previous FF , this mainly cover AR.

The Characters :

The Malliks :

1.      Mr. Rakesh Mallik: He's a renowned business man. He has settled in USA as most of his empire is established there itself. He's really friendly by nature and loves both his sons. He never forced armaan to join his father's business , indeed he wanted him to make his own personality in front of the world.

2.     Mrs. Lalita Mallik : She's the second wife of Rakesh mallik and armaan's step mother. His first wife died in a car accident. Though armaan is not his real son yet she loves him more than his real son i.e. armaan's younger brother. She's a social worker and loves to do charity. She always says "We wont take this maoney after death. So what's the need to keep it , indeed it should be spent for good work".

3.      Mrs. Ritu Mallik : She's Manish's wife. She's a house-wife by profession. Even she's very sweet by heart and armaan's best friend. Armaan calls her everynight & tells her what all they did the whole day & stuff.

4.     Dr. Armaan Mallik : He's Mr. Rakesh's elder son. His mother died in a car accident. He lives in Mumbai and is happily married to Riddhima Gupta. He's doing internship in Mumbai's well renowned hospital "sanjeevni". He's supposed to be sanjeevni's hottest hunk. Though he's married yet many girls want to flirt with him. But he's really caring & loves her wife more than himself.

The Guptas :

1.      Dr. Shashank Gupta : He's the dean of a well renowned hospital "Sanjeevni" in Mumbai. He's married to Padma & has to daughters Anjali & Riddhima. He's very sweet by heart but is very strict when it comes to work.

2.     Mrs. Padma Gupta : She's Shashank's wife and is a house wife by profession. She's very sweet , innocent & a caring mother. She loved her daughters & his husband.

3.     Dr. Anjali Gupta : She's Dr. Shashank's elder daughter & a had taken up doctor as her profession for the sake of his father. She wanted to be her model but shashank regretted it , so she was left with no option than being a doctor yet now she's very happy with her profession and loves her work. She's also doing internship in sanjeevni , & is still single-ready to mingle..πŸ˜‰

4.     Dr .Riddima Gupta : She's Dr. shashank's younger daughter. She's very innocent by nature just like her mother & is a daddy's girl. Even she chose to be a doctor but not because her father said so but because she had her own interest in it. She's also doing internship in sanjeevni.

Other Characters :

1.      Dr. Atul joshi : He's another intern in sanjeevni & loves anjali alot. He's a nature lover and is very funny by nature. He's armaan's best friend & respects him and his advise a lot.

2.     Dr Rahul : Well known as "Rahoooool" by armaan , he's armaan's collage friend & has shifted to Sanjeevnis Mumbai branch from bhatinda. He loves muskaan a lot yet has never dared to tell her his feelings. He's very calm by nature and played as a cupid to make Armaan and Riddhima meet.

3.     Dr. Muskaan Chadda : She's yet another collogue working in sanjeevi. Even she was shifted to sanjeevnis Mumbai branch from bhatinda. She's really funny by nature and has a weird laugh. She Armaan as her "hero" & calls him by this name only. She also secrately loves rahul but never darea to tell him as well.

4.     Dr. Keerti : Well known as "Gabbar / Hitler" by the interns , she's really strict at work but is a fun-loving person by heart. She?s a senior doctor in sanjeevi & loves Dr. Shubhankar who is his collogue.

5.     Dr. Shubhankar : He's a very shy and timid "senior doctor" in sanjeevni. He loves Dr. keerti but has never expressed his feeling because he's sometimes scared of her.

That's all my dear Friends and other characters will keep adding & removing. Hope you like my story line. So friends?..should I continue???

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

INDEX
    Part 1-pg.9
    Part 2-pg.19
    Part 3-pg.26
    Promo 1-pg.35
    Part 4-pg.39
    Part 5-pg.49
    Part 6-pg.53
    Part 7-pg.56
    Part 8-pg.63
  • Promo 2-pg.64
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Members List

I will maintain this members list so that I will get to know how many ppl read my FF + it will be really helpful for me in sending PM's...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

armaans*basket*
    yachna
     friendly_Soumya
    *k@nik@*
    sacred shrine
    sweet-niz
    meow23
    *mansibhatia*
    perfectpiscean
    Ravishing_gal
    revna
    hyperash
    piya2025
    ayesha sehgal
    freezinme
    ammyfan_pragati
    AngelicSoniya
    bulbul123
    coolvini4u
    rukz
    dmglovernimisha
    prernawaghray
    kritzi
    rani1224patel
    redi50
    kdrs
    teenb12
    sony_123
     armaanaddict
    deepali.patel
    missypatel
    mahi4u
    cutesam
    arluver15
    rakshi_sweety
    asmita216
    forevercharmed
    abeerabaig
    Radhika Shah
    bary
    rimli_remix rox
    pinky_5
    cute_unknown_fr
    vidu93
     ram*
    dmgfan
    kvn 1983
    sweet=me
    swansea
    magicgirlankita
    kash_lover
    khadijaaa

aish_punk

coolmimz
    sim20
    tsfme
    sheena_12
    kulfi
    sameera_12
    gothicangel16
  1. crazy_4_karan

If u all intreasted u may even read my another FF : What If.. : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/943238

Edited by ksdbstjodi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! I love the concept. You shoudl definitely continue. I myslef rite a ff on AR's married life and its so much fun to imagine them like that. But i would suggest you do give a precap or a flashback of the wedding. balke you should start with the wedding and then take a leap if you want to. But that's up to you. I, on the other hand, am totally looking forward to it. Update asap! Best of luck.

Love
Kiran
yachna thumbnail
hey ridz wow yaar u strd ur nothr ff wow yaar it's mindblowng yaar d concept is vry gud yaar armaan nd ridz married wow yaar lvd tht...........hmmm lvd ur storylne..........it wll be grt yaar u should cont....i'll be waitng.....
cont sooooooooon
luv yachna
friendly_Soumya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even i love the intro part n what u call it...yeah fell in love first sight no first read of it. πŸ˜† n pls pm me regularly whenevr u update. 😊
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Woww Riddhima!!πŸ‘..Luved the Character Sketch!😳😳
Cooll Hun!πŸ˜‰..In luv with the title & concept!

Oh!..So JTYJN gave such left such an influence on you that u named ur FF on that!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I Guess this will be as gud as the movie itself!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

No PMs??..Bad!!.Agli baar jarur bhejna!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Me very much excited for this FF!😳

hmm..U were bored of writing naa?πŸ˜•..By any chance u r planning to close down the old one or what??
Don't do that hun!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So now Continue Mega Super soon as i am waiting eagerly!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

luv ya!😳

-Kanu😳

nightstar thumbnail
a very stupid question...bt cant help....who is playing ridz?
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shall i continue u u mad
course u shud luvin it already
great concpt cnt wait 2 read mre
updte sooon

luv niz x
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
riddhima an amzngg concept i'm sure u likd d movie n d name of d ff is same. itz gud 2 c u bak wid another ff.. luvd d way u inroduced d charachters.. lukng forward 4 d updates... plzzzz contd n pm nxt tym u update 😊 😊 😊
-Mansi- thumbnail
Wooow..I liked d concept..but dunt think Ill be faithful.. πŸ˜† Im not so fond of AR. 😳 Will read sumtimes for RM..But Riddhima..the concept is amazing!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
perfectpiscean thumbnail

Hey Ridzie! 😳

Ur concept is fantastic! 😳
I really cant wait 4 it! πŸ˜ƒ

Please continue soon and do PM me 2! 😳

*~*Marisha*~*