"Just Friends?"{DMG}Part 5 updt-Pg 48- 09/08

Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey๐Ÿ˜ƒ!..I think many DMGians know me?.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.If not, then i am Kanika or Kanu & have been writing a FF "Luv_BeautifulEmotion" which has started its 2nd thread lately๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....

I just came upon a new idea๐Ÿ˜‰!..So i thought of starting a new FF!๐Ÿ˜†..Hmm..I wudn't stop my previous FF for sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ!...I will be continuing it but the updates will be little late๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•!..This one wud be totally different from it๐Ÿ˜‰!..Luv_BeautifulEmotion is Fun & Romance while this one will be emotional also๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ, i think๐Ÿ˜†!

This wud be basically all gud gud & little bad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!...I am very bad at emotional scenes but i'll try!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..It be a small love story๐Ÿ˜ณ!.. I won't include much of drama & villians bcoz i hate them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!...So for now i am giving a small intro of the characters & the concept๐Ÿ˜ƒ......

"We are Just Friends!๐Ÿ˜ƒ"...."Really..Are we Just Friends?"๐Ÿ˜ณ

Characters:

Armaan Mallik played by Karan Singh Grover๐Ÿ˜ณ
Riddhima Gupta played by Shilpa Anand๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Muskaan Chaddha played by Drushti Dhama๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rahul Garewaal played by Mayank Anand๐Ÿ˜ƒ
& others๐Ÿ˜†

Concept: Armaan,Riddhima,Rahul & Muskaan r friends since childhood๐Ÿ˜ƒ!..They r now 24 yrs old & have just passed their medical college with flying colours๐Ÿ˜‰. They r going to start their career in medicine together at Riddhima's father's hospital "Sanjeevani"๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰... They fight with each other very often!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..But True Friendship is abt Forgiving so they forgive each other very soon!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..They show 2 the world that they r 'Just Friends!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ'..But can they lie to themselves?๐Ÿ˜•..No๐Ÿ˜‰!..They r often confused abt their feelings for each other๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..!Will Their Friendship Turn into Love ever?๐Ÿ˜ณ..OR They will Always be friends?๐Ÿ˜•.Be tuned to "Just Friends?" to know more๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Armaan๐Ÿ˜ณ:- He is a 'Gud Boy' in the eyes of his parents๐Ÿ˜ณ !..But is He really?๐Ÿ˜†... His parents "Dr.Avinash Mallik & Dr.Savita Mallik" love him a lot bcoz he is their only son!๐Ÿ˜ณ..They r gud friends with Riddhima's parents๐Ÿ˜‰!.. Armaan isn't really close to them as they r busy but not that he has any problem with that!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰..Instead he loves that his parents don't interfere in his personal matters.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•.!

His Best Friend is Riddhima or Basket for him๐Ÿ˜ณ!.. She is his neighbour & childhood frnd๐Ÿ˜ƒ!.. He has many frnds from his college!๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. To them his best frnd is Rahul๐Ÿ˜•! Armaan shows to his Cool friends that he doesn't knows Ridz bcoz she is a Behenji type๐Ÿ˜•!..But he respects her a lot!๐Ÿ˜ณ..Ridz is often upset with him bcoz he sometimes says something rude to her in front of his cool friends๐Ÿ˜ญ!..But he says Sorry & manofies her in such a way that she ends up forgiving him!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.. He is a Flirt!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..He always tells Riddhima abt her dates & all which makes her upset but it goes unoticed by him๐Ÿ˜ญ.. His other 2 frnds r Muski & Rahool๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

He discusses mostly everything with Ridz unless its too personal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!.. Armaan has been dependent on Riddhima since childhood๐Ÿ˜ณ.. He does nothing without asking her even at the age of 24๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. He unkowningly loves her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

-Will He Ever Realise That He Loves Her?๐Ÿ˜•

Riddhima๐Ÿ˜ณ:- Our Sweet Innocent Emotional Girl Riddhima is 24 yrs old๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†..She is her Papa's Angel!๐Ÿ˜ณ. Armaan, her best friend calls her Basket due to the fact that she is extremely gud in basketball๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!.. She likes or rather loves Armaan & she knows it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, though she hasn't expressed it to anyone๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..They r best friends for life!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š..

When Armaan says something rude to her she gets upset a lot!๐Ÿ˜ญ..How much she tries to show she isn't upset but her 2nd best friend Muskaan realises her state of mind๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Then Armaan manofies her in such a way that she forgives him๐Ÿ˜ณ!.She hates it when Armaan tells her abt his 'Hot & Smart' Girlfriends but she listens whatever he says just for the sake of their Friendship!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..She respects Rahul๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†... Her Parents "Dr.Shashank Gupta & Dr.Padma Gupta " r old friends of the Malliks.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Will She Ever Tell Armaan That She Loves him?๐Ÿ˜•

Muskaan:- Muskaan aka Muski is a Bubbly,Cheerful,Naughty basically Crazy type of Gurl๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†!..Her Best Friend is Rahul๐Ÿ˜ณ, In other words Her Worst Enemy is Rahul๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!..She loves to fight with him & irritate him.๐Ÿ˜†.But That is what makes their relationship more beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. She plays totally stupid pranks on him even though she is 24๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ... She is pretty but Tomboy typo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.. She is aware of the fact that Ridz likes Armi but has never said anything to her๐Ÿ˜ณ..She & Armi together tease Rahul๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Her parents "Mr.Balwant Chaddha & Mrs.Amritpal Chaddha " r totally head over heels on Rahul & r thinking of making him their "Jamai-Raja"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..

-Will Muskaan Ever Like Rahul More Than A Friend?๐Ÿ˜•

Rahul:- Hmmm...He is a padhaku type of!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..Muskaan always teases him bcoz of his big big spectacles๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But He can't help it!๐Ÿ˜•.Can he?๐Ÿ˜‰..His eyesight isn't that great so he has to wear specs!.. He never had a thought of wearing lens.. He hates Muski when she teases him๐Ÿ˜•!..But When she stops teasing him for even one day he starts missing her badly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ!..Some of his friends [not AR or Muski] tell him that he loves her but he denies and makes an excuse that 'We r Just Friends'๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ! He respects Ridz๐Ÿ˜‰!..

His parents "Mr.Dharam Garewaal & Mrs.Gurdeep Garewaal" like Muski a lot..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Will Rahul Ever Realise That His Friendship Isn't Only Friendship But Love?๐Ÿ˜•

So This was The Character Sketch!.How was it?..It depends on the response whether i'll continue or not!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess i'll be able to continue till Saturday or so๐Ÿ˜ƒ!.. See u then!.Bye Bye๐Ÿ˜‰!

Do Comment/Critisize๐Ÿ˜ณ

INDEX-

Character sketch-Pg 1
Intro- Pg 10
Pt 1- Pg 20
Pt 2- Pg 31......will be editted soon
Pt 3- Pg  35

Pt 4- Pg 41 
Pt 5 - Pg 48

-Kanika๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by *K@nik@* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amzin chara skech kanu! i love it! its really interstin! its cool riddhima already loves armaan and stuff, and armaan cho cute asks and tells ridz evryfnk and unknowinly loves her and everytnk! its really fantastic, i am lookin forward to read mre! plz do cntd it sn! i will b w8in 4 ure prt 2 b updated! thank u sooooooo much 4 d pm and keep pmin me whenevr u update! cntd asap!
Kanika05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

amzin chara skech kanu! i love it! its really interstin! its cool riddhima already loves armaan and stuff, and armaan cho cute asks and tells ridz evryfnk and unknowinly loves her and everytnk! its really fantastic, i am lookin forward to read mre! plz do cntd it sn! i will b w8in 4 ure prt 2 b updated! thank u sooooooo much 4 d pm and keep pmin me whenevr u update! cntd asap!

Thanks Kanan!๐Ÿ˜ณ..I'll try to update soon!๐Ÿ˜‰..Surely i'll pm u!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

luks like only u liked my FF !๐Ÿ˜ญ

falak298 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cool i'd love to read the first part

cool intro

i love the concept good luck with it and i hope to read more.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
perfectpiscean thumbnail

Great Job Kanika... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In fact...I really can't wait 4 dis ff 2 start! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww...Riddhima loves him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ....Hope Armaan realizes soon too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And RM... ๐Ÿ˜†...Really cute...especially Rahul with glasses n all! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Do begin soon! Thanks 4 ur PM hun! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv ya!

*~*Marisha*~*
nimiluvkaran thumbnail
hey its a nice concept.. ๐Ÿ˜Š thnx for the PM ..cont soon ill b waiting
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
too gud kanika..very nice intro..
cont soon
vidu93 thumbnail
awesome character sketch kanu.but i dont like armaan.its kind that.......he doesnt show his friendship in front of his frnds.how can he hurt her if he cares about her so much.
and stop blackmailing emotionaly.what is this"pls comment if u think its worth".hardly anyone can resist ur ff.
and
cangrats fe new ff.

thanx for the pm
continue soon
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY, KANU ANOTHER FF FRM U...... AN AMZNGGGGGGG CONCEPTTT....bt y does armi ignore her at tyms if ridz is seriously his frnd he shldn't do it......luvd it..... thnx 4 d pm... update supersooonnn... waitnggg 4 d nxt prttttt ๐Ÿ˜Š
sea_nyx thumbnail
hey
amazing character sketches yaar
really good, can't wait 4 the first part