~Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan~ (Updated - Pg. 24)

cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Index - Pg. 3

Doston, yeh kahani hai humare *Arman* aur
*Ridhima* ki, unki Prem kahani
ki.....Unki Jawani ki.....Unki woh Pyaarbhare Ahsas ki....Unki Yaadon ki aur unki Baaton kiii....

UNKE WOH EK PAL KI JISNE DONO KI PURI ZINDAGI BADAL DI.....WOH PAL JISNE UNHE DO JAAN SE EK JAAN BANA DIYA.... AUR ZINDAGI KO EK NAYA MOD DIYA.....AUR HAAN SIRF EK KHOOBSURAT MOD HI NAHI PYAAR KI EK *NISHANI* BHI DI....

~Toh chaliye hum saab saath mil kar shuru karte hai iss HASIN kahani ko~

I will try to
describe what actually love meant
for them...Unka larna, jhagadna,
ruthna, manana aur phir baad mein keh dena ki "Hum Tumse Be-imtehaan Mohabbat Karte Hai"

My FF will be full
of emotions...So be ready to cry! I will make u cry everydayy...Hahhaa.....Mein toh nahi but my frndz always say ki "Tumhari kahani mein agar koi royegaa toh har ek insaan jo yeh padhta hai unki ankhon se woh dard bahegaa"

But that doesn't mean ki I will never make u happy....If u have read my parts already, then u know wht I am talkin about???.....& The people who haven't read my parts will get to see some "Jhalak" of my parts todayyy.... So don't wrry....We won't leave u behinddd.....

I reallie hope you all like my work and
appreciate ittt....I pray to God ki Humare yeh safar ko aur bhi mazedar banaye aur hum saab issi tarah har waqt saath mil kar rahe....

Have some
patience though...No shouting for parts,
infact ayesi naubat hi nahi ayegi...Coz my bank will always be full
for u...Incase of shortage, I will
just pluck one part out and paste ittttt....

Lets get to know more about the
storyyyy......

Hummm.....I don't need to introduce the main characters, Ryt? Aap ko pata hai na *Armidz* kaun hai? Hahhaa....I know it's a silly question but jise nahi pata ha woh jaan le & the rest of the ppl know ummm VRY WELL kyunki they r our JAANs 😳....They always live in our heart, hain na????.....

~Dr. Arman Malik~

A handsome, stylish young doctorrr...married to Dr.Ridhima Shashank Gupta and a father of a two month old daughter. That's all what he had asked from Goddd....A hardworking doctor, in easy words, Sanjeevani ki jaan, Dr.Armaan. (Hum saab ki jaan too 😳 😉) Luvs his wifey lyk crazyyy....Beti aur patni ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai....KUCH BHI!

~Dr. Ridhima Malik~

A young, beautiful, innocent and a simple doctor.....Daughter of the owner of Sanjeevani  (Dr.Shashank).....She had many ambitions in her life.....The most important one, to become a good doctor like her fatherrr....Married to Dr.Armaan Malik, the coolest doctor of sanjeevani...Her life was now complete after her daughter came into being, that's all she had wished for.....She also luvs her husband like anythnn....She could do anythn for him and her daughter.....KUCH BHI!

Now as u know, Arman and Ridhima,
successful doctors, married and have
a two month old childdd....Arman and
Ridhima confessed their love during their internship in Sanjeevni, it took a long long while for Ridhima to confess her lov for Dr. Arman...well.... which
resulted in their marraige....A loving
husband was all what she wished and
dreamt and a loving wife was all
what he had asked from God in his
life...Infact, Arman never ever
begged infront of God for
anything...except
one...Ridhima...Ridhima became
pregnant after a month or soo after
her marraige...Her pregnancy
although had many
complications....Everyday she had to
undergo unbearable pains...Thanks to
Armaan...with his support and
presence, her pain would go within
minutes....Fights, huhhh, lartey bhi
they, jhagartey bhi they...Lekin ek
dosrey se bohat pyaar kertey
they...Jee nahi saktey they ek
dosrey ke bagair....Phir unki zidagi mein ayee unki beti.....Jise Arman ney apney haathon se janam diyaaaa...He operated Ridhima at that time...A husband who operated his wifeee.....God gifted them with a baby girlll...The love of their life.....unke pyaar ke *Nishani*...Arman as a surprise renovated his house for Ridhima and his daughterrrr...To him, his first, ever first priority was his wife and his daughter...

Kahani ko age jan ne aur samj ne ke liye...you guys have to wait for my parts.......
Intezaar, Saber...Jis ka phal shayad meetha/kadva hoga...
I have kept my fingers crossed and expect u ppl to give me green signal so as to continue my ff with ur love and supportttt.....

Evrybody iz most welcum 2 my FF

~Other Characters~

Sister Padma:

The head nurse of Sanjeevani....She is Ridhima's mother...However, nobody knows about it except the Gupta Family and Malik Family.
She loves her daughter and somehow from inside, admires Dr.shashank.

Dr. Shashank:

The eldest Doctor in Sanjeevani.....The owner too...His policy.....keep your professional and personal life seperateeee...Mixing up work iz something which he doesn't like...He just loves' his daughters and he has this soft corner in his heart for Sister Padma.

Anjali Gupta & Atul Joshi:

A cool rather fashionabledoctor of Sanjeevani...Engaged to Dr.Atul Joshi...Anjali is Ridhima's elder sister....Ridhima is Anjali's step sister was the truth but Anjali never treated her like one...They loved eachother like real sisters...They couldn't live without eachother...Becoming the intern of the month was her main aim...Atul Joshi is another innocent doctor of Sanjeevani..."Champ" was the title given to him by Arman.....Arman and Atul, best friends..No..Brothers..Yeah..That sounds good....Anjie is the love of his life...The only girl whom he loved and will love for years n years n years n years......

Dr. Rahul:

A young, decent doctor of Sanjeevani...However new to its staff, Rahul was treated like a new member in the family.....Armaan and Rahul had some differences in the beggining but later their "Dushmani" turned into "Dosti"......Dr. Rahul luvs Dr. Muskaan but he iz afraid to tell her the truth...

Dr. Muskaan:

Also new to the family of Sanjeevani...A bubbly girl....laughing & joking around all the time.....Irritating would not just be the right word, but yes for Dr.Rahul...Muskaan was irritating.....She secretly luvs Dr.Rahool or we can say dat she has feelings for him but she never shows um up....

Dr. Kirti:

If u luk at her, the 1st question dat comes in ur mind would be.....Is that doctor Keerti..?? Really??......Strict from outside but soft from inside....Lyk Coconut....Dr.Keerti is a Senior doctor who gives duties to the interns/Docs every morning at 8....No arguments and no disturbance in Sanjaveeni.....Agar koi unke agey bola...toh rectal examinations are all settt for them...She actually likes Dr.Shubhankar.

Dr. Shubhankar:

Hahahaaa.....The SENIOR doctor of Sanjeevani after Dr.Shashank...Lazy.....Not actually lazy.....but whenever sees Dr.keerti...Tab kaam waam sab kuch gaya....Unke ilawa kuch nahi dikhtaa......He wants to marry Kirti and shaadi wale din LAAL jode ki bajay YELLOW jolda pehnayenge...Sumthn Diffrent...U know? All the guyz in Sanjeevni says"Ishqqqqqq Haiiiiii" when Shubs is lost in dreams of Kirtiii.....

Nani:

The eldest member in the Gupta family...Loves her grand daughters.....They are like her two eyes...Always worries about Shashankkk......Old man wants a life partner....Usi ki search mein Nani pareshan rehti hai.....

Sehnaz Bi:

She is a very close relative of Armaan.....Just lyk a mother.....She lives in Kasauli.....whenever Armaan needs her, she's always there for her.....She iz a mother-in-law of Ridhimaaaa......but she plays Padma's /a mother's role at home.....Bi P se saabko Pyaari hai...

Sisiter Luvly:

A nurse in Sanjeevani, however, is just like a family member that's why present in every function.....She has a crush on Dr. Rahul but Rahooool kabhi usse bhav nai deta....

Nick Names and Codes:

A: Arman/Ammy/Armi/Apple/Janu/Daddy/Papa

R: Ridhima/Riddz/Jaan/Wifey/Mamma

AR: Armidz/Ardhima

P: Pari/Princess/Poti

At: Atul/Champ/Chotu/Mausa

An: Anjali/Anjie/Chulbuli/Masi

R: Rahul/Rahooool/Kaankhajura/Chachu

M: Muskaan/Chatter Box/Muski/Chachi

S: Shashank/Dad/Dadu/Beta

Shubs: Shubhankar/Chachu

PD: Peddy/Padma/Maa/Badi Mom

N: Nani/Baa/Maa

B: Bi/Dadi

K: Kirti/Chachi

SL: Sis Luvly/Aunty luvly

~Armidz ka Alishan Ghar (PREM NIVAS)~

Dinning Room:

Kitchen:

Family Room:

Backyard Pool:

Living Room:

Bed Rooms:

Baby's Bedroom:

Armidz's message to their 2 months old daughter Pari/Princess:

Special Message to my dear 1s/Jaans/Sis:

I thank all the ppl who helped me creating this wonderful posttt......I thank you 4rm bottom of my heart....Thank you so much Sonali for the mindblowing AR Seggy (Big1)...It's just awesome yaarrr.....I know itne saab kuch ke aage "Thank you" word bahout kaam hai lekin whenever u need my help, Just PM me....I will b there 4 u..........ALWAYZ.....Thank you sooo much Rukz for writing the intro and character sketches....Credits go to u mam...U hv gr8 ideas in ur mind.......I can't believe u gurlz did these things 4 meee.....Sach mein u all r my true frndzzzz...I m so proud of u yaarr....Aap saab kehne ke liye mujhe "Di" Nahi kehte...U really mean itttt...Isse khooshi ki baat aur kya hoo sakti hai?.....All the ppl 4rm SKL FF, I LUV UUUU.....U all r my jaans.....U gurlz/guyz r most welcum 2 my FF... Many ppl PM me & told me 2 open a new FF......Toh aaj woh din aa gaya hai.....Mein chahti hoon ki aap saab yahan aye aur mera hausla badhaye.....Yogi, Salima, Kanan, Swancy, Marisha, Rukz, Sonali, Yachu, Richa, Riddzie, Madhu, Suvrati, Manpreet, Gia di & evrybody else (Srry if I 4got 2 call ur name)...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH 4 UR SUPPORT....U all r sooo special in my lyf.....I m soo lucky 2 hv u all....This FF is for U....Agar aap saab nahi hote toh mein ek "LINE" bhi nahi likh pati FF ke liye....Agar aap hai toh mein hoon...Warna kuch nahi!.....Mein ummid karti hoon ke aap saab ko mera.....I mean Humara FF pasand ayega.....Luv u all...Muwzhhzzz...

Special Thnx 2 My Special Frnd:

I know u spent hours and hours behind this FF....U deserve more than dis Rukzzz....HATS OFF TO YOU AND SONALI...U gurlzzz ROCK all the wayyyyyyyyy......

Toh Chalo Shuru Karte hai...Opps! The story has already begun....Hum usse aage badhate hai.....I hope u hv  funnnnn.....

Take care

Amy

❤️ Armi/Karan Luver ❤️

Srry for the mistakes

Edited by cute14us28amy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p_a_l_s thumbnail
wow!!you started your fic...cant wait to read it!!!
friendly girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww
nice start 👏
cant wait to read the next part
could u plz pm me when u update
otherwise its ok
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!
the intro and everything soundss soooooooooooooooooo interesting!!
cant really wait 2 read more!!
i am sooooo cant wait...
continue super soon... 😳
mannyz_1 thumbnail
WOW!!!! Amy di chak de phatte!! 😳 awesomw inro...can't wait to see what happens next..do cont. soon 😳
nimiluvkaran thumbnail
hey green signal given...cont soon
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*Congratulations Amy*
em ssooo happy for youu....
Best of luck with the ff...    
👏
👏
👏
Edited by rukz - 15 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Amy thanx a ton for the gr8 idea... 😉 It really sounds very interesting..Looking forward for the upcoming parts....Plzzz continue and All the best... 😊
***Krinz_dmg*** thumbnail
WOW Ammy Nyc character sketch!!
luv the concept
n yr a very gud riter
i'v red many parts ov yrs in the shadi ka laddo FF
luved dem 2
now cant wait 4 dis FF
cont soon
TC Krinz
xxxxxxx
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Finally I m done with my 1st post.....Read it again....I added more stuff.......

Thnx 4 ur support..........Thnx 4 the luvly comments....
Will start the FF soon

Tc
Amy
Edited by cute14us28amy - 15 years ago