Love Story of 6 Part 8 AB~page 72.kisses/ sharini

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

guys i know its been a very stressfull week with the fact that shilpa's leaving but i decided to write a FF not only on AR but on some more people too.

and in this ridhima is played by shilpa no one can ever replace shilpa in my heart 

This story will be in english and this story will include celebrities from the UK and America and some maybe in from india.

this story will be about friends and lovers

😊swansea 😊

intro and character list page 1
part 1 on page 4
part 2 on page 16
part 3 on page 30
part 4 on page 40
promo : the truth  on page 48
Part 5 on page 49
Part 6 on page 57
part 7 on page 65
Promo: She's here  on page 68

here is the character list

vanessa aka baby V
V is a sweet girl loves to mess around, but never plays with anyones feeling. always has a dream to sing and dance but here dream is stolen when she finds out that her mum wants her to become a Vet.

will her dreams ever come true???

Zac
the high schools hot trobbe loves messing about every week a new girl in his arms, his dream was to become the best basketball player ever, but destiny takes a new trun in his life when he meets vanessa

what happens when he meets Vanessa?????

ash aka ashly
ash is an indian but she doesn't want anyone to find out so she changed her name to ashly, her best ever friend is vanessa they share everything together. All guys go ga ga over her but she likes to stay out of it.

but there is a sceret that she has hidden from Vanessa
what is this big sceret????????

Hrithik aka rith

hrithik is one of the hottest guy ever seeen in the college his best friend is Zac and ammy, they have known each other since ages, he is a total flirt doesn't belive in love and one of the best basketball player in high school.

but hows his life gonna change???????????

armaan aka ammy
the most hottest guy ever seen, loves playing around a total playboy, want to become a basketball player he changed his name when he came to US, his mum and dad has given him whatever he want but not LOVE

will ammy get this from someone else???????

Ridhima aka riddz
ridhima loves to be called riddz
a sweeet girl, always want to become a singer loves dancing, her best friends are vanessa and ash

what will happen to riddz life when it takes a big turn????

This is the character list i'll post the intro as soon as i get home promise!

so what will happen to these 6 peoples lives when everything gets truned upside down, will they have each other???? or wil everything just gonna get over?

will friendship trun into love????
or will they remain as friends forever??????

for this u will have to wait and read Love story of 6

😊swansea😊

Intro

She stood there standing near the window, who knew her life would turn upside down, her dreams her desire all ruined all gone, all destroyed. She stood there with tears in her eyes, she looked up and stared at the sky she looked at the stars which were shining so bright, 'I wish I could be a star' saying this she walked out onto her balcony, she loved it when the cold air breeze hit her face but today as the breeze hit her face she could only feel in loneliness and the hot tears which wouldn't stop. She remembered what her mother was saying same words repeated in her head, 'VET' 'VET' but why??????? Why should she be a VET her dream was somewhere else, why should she give up her dream to fulfil others? Saying this she sat on the arm chair outside in her balcony she lay down and started thinking of her world outside. Thinking and thinking with tears streaming down her eyes she gently fell asleep.

Standing there for a long time, we see his other girl who just came sneaking into her house, she tip-toed in not making a single noise so that her parents wouldn't wake up cause if they did she wouldn't make it alive in the morning!!!! She slowly walked into her room 'WOW today day was awesome sooo amazing don't know why these guys just follow me round  everywhere' 'well can't blame them i am the hottest and sexiest girl ever seen' saying this she sat down on her bed taking off her high heels. She sat there thinking off how her day was but then she remember something an evil smile came across her face, she took out her phone and rang her best friend that too past midnight, that's the she's calling her.

Deep in her sleep she was in a beautiful dream, she dreamed about her prince charming: being hot and cute and always there by her side. But her dream was interfered by a phone call, making no noise she looked at her phone and saw the name. Giving a small smile she said ' what's up with this girl doesn't even give time to sleep' saying this she switched he phone off, 'back to bed again' and she went back to sleep again. Dreaming about her prince charming again smiling to herself.

Well who are these girls????????????????????
What dreams and desires are ruined??????????????????????????

For this you have to wait and read
Love story of 6

thanks to zenny for the sigg

😊swansea😊

Edited by swansea - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
guys plz reply
if u don't want then i'll stop this FF
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow grt intro it s really gud pls continue sooon
cant wait to read the parts
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!! different ff....... gr888888888888888
plzzzzzzzzzzz contd.thanx 4 d pm
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.

I aint got Words 😳

You got to please like continue ASAP 😳

Love the characters you chose , fine enough wid part one and the way described everything , all the emoticons
Fine enough to picture rise the whole scene   😳

Great Job done by you 👏

Loving it already + this FF has three hottiest , can't take a chance to miss any parts now 😉
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mar-

woow grt intro it s really gud pls continue sooon
cant wait to read the parts

thanks so much

coolmimz thumbnail
WONDER FULL...WAITING 4 CONTINETION
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3