DrSK-Pyaar Ke Liye Pg 79 and 80 updatd (FF)

falak298 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

This is for all the fans who are upset about the armaan and ridz breaking up thing and want someone to come in and sort it out so i've made this and it comes in episode version so here it is but first our leading couple

You can imagine Shilpa Anand or Sukruti Kandpal as our Ridz we love both of them equally

Next our one and only Dr Armaan Malik played by Karan Singh Grover also know as KSG and in my FF Ammy or ARmie or whatever cute name you want to keep for this hotttie number 1

Our next couples are

Our Punjab di kudi Dr Muskaan Chada soon to be Mrs Muskaan Grewal

This is humari panjubi kudi da munda Dr Rahul Grewal.

our next couple is the most struggling couple in the FF

This is ridz's sister Dr Anjali Gupta who hasn't realized our poor poor atul's love

humara sweet sa atul jo anji ke pyaar mein crazy hai

And here is the FIRST PART ENJOY

Angi Muskaan and Rahul are in the locker room and armaan is looking at the kangan in his locker he sees ridz come and he puts the kangan back in his locker she comes near her locker and armaan jumps in front of her and starts doing his normal "exercis'" (armaan's funny music is plyed in the background)

ridz says-armaan hato mere saamne se

armaan says- Basket tume pata hai ke tume na subha jogging karni chahiye aur meri tarha exercise phir tum meri tarha fresh raho gi

anji says- tum dono phir shuru ho gaye

angi rahul and muski leave

riddhima tries to push armaan back and her bracelet gets stuck on armaan's lab coat armaan -moves back and says aap meri izat ke saat khel ri hain Dr Basket Gupta mein aap se naraaz hoon

Ridz says- achha hua ab tum mere saat baat nahi karoge

armaan grabs her hand and says- ye kaise ho sakta hai hum to janam janam ke sathi hain

ridz says- leave me armaan leave me

There is call for all interns to go to Dr Keerti

Next scene all the interns are standing next to each other and Dr Keerti says aaaj humare saath aik new intern ari hain woh kal london se sanjeevani transfer hogai hain next there is a girl wearing white pants and with shirt with an orange top she is also wearing her lab coat and holding her stesescope (i don't know how to spell it) she has long brown hair she is wearing an orange necklace with earings and an orange bracelet Dr Keerti says- here she is Dr Sophia Khurana

Armaan has a smile on his face and so does rahul. she comes and stands next to armaan and says- hello Dr Keerti 

Dr Keerti tries to speak when lovely comes and says there is an emergency in the ICU she tells everyone to follow up their work from yesterday and she tells Dr Sophia to work with armaan and Ridz she goes in a hurry with lovely

Armaan turns to Sophia and says hi i'm Dr Armaan Malik and

Sophia says- excuse me mein un logoon se nahi baat karti jo pichhle aik mahine se mujhe phone nahi karte

Armaan says- mein bhool gaya tha mujhe maaf kardo please please please sorry sorry

sophia says- achha theke meine tumhe kya kaha tha Friendship no sorry no thank you 

they hug each other armaan saays- it's so nice to see you Khushi  itne saal ho gaye hain i've been waiting to see you mujhe kyun nahi bataya ke tum ari ho

sophia says- ye chodo apne dostoon se to milao na and she stops and looks at rahul who says- kuch yaad aya

sophia screams and says- chashmish it's you. tum kitne badal gaye ho new contacts new hair style and new clothes she looks at armaan and says golu tum isse dekhre ho wow and she hugs rahul

armaan moves on and put his armaan around sophia he says khushi ye angi he both of them shake hands and hug each other he moves on to muskaan and says - ye humari punjab di kudi muskaan

sophia says- oh balle balle and hugs muskaan and says that hum dono ki bohot bane gi

he moves on to atul who says mujhse baat nahi kar mein tera dost nahi hoon na

armaan says champ ye tu kya sophia cuts in between and says ye champ hai

atul says haan tume kaise pata

sophia says- armaan to tumhari batein karta rehta hai tum dono bhai ho ye ho woh ho bhai ho na tum armaan ke

atul puts his arm around armaan and says  haan haan ye mera jigri dost hai

ridz is standiing in the corner and armaan drags sophia and says and this is Dr Basket Gupta meri dost

Sophia says to tum ho Dr Riddhima Gupta

armaan says- tume kaise pata

sophia says- tumne bataya tha na golu ke Dr Shashank ki do betiyaan hain aur tumne mujhe angi se mila diya hai to ye riddhima hogi right

Ridz says yes thats right lekin tume mere bare mein kaise pata Sophia goes near ridz and say- armaan tumhari hi batein karta rehta hai mein sach kehri hoon paanch pound jo calling card mein leti hoon wo tumhari batoon mein waste ho jata hai

They see Dr Keerti coming and they all disperse

armaan sophia and ridz are walking to the general ward and armaan is walking with sophia and ridz is at the back having flashbacks of what sophia said

sophia looks back and sees ridz in her own world and she says kahaan kho gayi ho tum

armaan says usse jane do

ridz says armaan and armaan says riddhima and they keep going on like that. sophia is in the middle and she says tum dono itne achhe dost ho wa and armaan and ridz are staring at each other sophia says wo dekho Dr Keerti and all three of them run into the general ward

Nana is staring at the Footy player who is in his own world and says dekhta re dekhta re

Footy player says- kya and nana says khaab dekhta re tujhe anjali mile gi nahi footy player says kyun? and nana says kyunki woh kissi aur ki property hai footy player says kis ki- and nana says Dr Atul ki property hai

armaan comes and says nana mein aap ko kissi se mila na chata hoon ye hai Khushi mera matlab hai Dr Sophia nana grabs armaan from his coller and says tujhe nai bulbul mil gayi and ridz heres this she is shocked and the epi ends there

Precap- Armaan is in the locker room with the kangan and ishq leta hai is playing and he is crying

please let me know what you think of this fanfic and if you like it please use the thank you button if you do 😃 tell me if you are interested in reading the next epi thanx byeee 😃

part 1- pg1

part2-pg2

part 3-pg 4

part 4- pg 6

part5- pg 7

part 6- pg 8

part 7- pg 9

part8- pg 11

part 9- pg 12

part 10- pg 15

part 11- pg 16

part 12- pg 17

part 13- pg 19

part 14- pg 21

part 15- pg 13

part 16-pg 25

part 17- pg 27

part 18-pg 30

part 19- pg 32

part 20- bottem of page 32

part 21- pg 34

part 22- pg 38

part 23- pg 39

part 24- pg 42

part 25- pg 44

part 26- pg 48

Part 27- pg 54

part 28- pg 57

part 29- pg 59

part 30 - pg 62

part 31- pg 65

Edited by falak298 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dat is reallii nice nd ye i do wanna see dem bak 2geda!! cant wait 4 ur nxt FF of AR xxxx tasha mallik xxx 😳 😳 😳
sabi2010 thumbnail
just mind blowing
plz continue soon
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
wow its rilli gud how cum all the new interns knw armi 4rm b4?? nywayz plz do continue
nimm_o thumbnail
hey this is fantastic plzzzzzzzzzzzz write soon the enxt epiosde very good job 👏
Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josephsrishtim

wow its rilli gud how cum all the new interns knw armi 4rm b4?? nywayz plz do continue

ye i knw??.. buh anyways it was gd thnx xxxx
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So far it was awesum!!
cant wait 2 read more!
do continue soon!!
sabm786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow that is awesome so far.. do continue soon

👏