*~Kudiyaan Vs Munde~*~Part 13 updated 19.01.09~*

moda.vintage thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

<FONT color=#ff6699></A></FONT>

<FONT color=#ff6699>

Hi guyz I m back again with yet another ff read the intro and then decide the name when u comment along with that plzzzzzzz also tell what the name should be</FONT>

<FONT color=#ff6699>Love u guyz</FONT>

<FONT color=#ff6699>@nkit@</FONT>

<FONT size=3> </FONT>

<FONT color=#ff9900>well I m not giving the character sketches of each and every person coz otherwise it will reveal all my work guyz for starter here is the part one</FONT>

<FONT size=3> </FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>part 1 HUM TO HUM HAI</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff><FONT size=3>in <ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE>Chandigarh</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY>

</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY></FONT></FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>at the railway station they show a stupid nri jerk cursing his fate in the morning for the tyre of his car to be flat then we see a young girl riding a scooty come towards him</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>gal:kya hua ji</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>Nri: oh this stupid car</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>Gal: koi baat nahi ji mere saath chalo tusi,kithe jaana hai</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>nri:ji shashank ji ke yahaan</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>they show the gal has a huge grin on her face</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>(they haven?t shown her face yet)</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>the guy sits at the back the gal drives the scooty very fast and the guy makes an oh-no-why-did-ithappen-with-me face</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>gal:ji shashank ji ke yahaan kyun jaanaa hai ji</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>nri: unki beti ko dekhne</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>nri:kya naam tha uska</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>gal:oh ji saadi riddhima</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>nri:yeah rima whatsoever must be a silly vilaage girl</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>gal:(her eyes widened )silly</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>she takes a turn</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>nri:bye the way dikhne mein kaisi hai</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>gal:oh ji bhains hai bhains</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>she take him through the way where there are all buffaloes and he feels really urky they reach the station back</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>nri:station</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff><FONT size=3>gal:yes and that?s <ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE>ur</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY></ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY> train and I m riddhima </FONT></FONT><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE><FONT color=#9966ff size=3>ur</FONT></ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY></ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY><FONT color=#9966ff><FONT size=3> silly village girl and they show her eyes first then her cheeks and then her lips and then her whole face</FONT></FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>the nri feels really sad ke uske haath se yeh ladki chali gayi</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>(yes guyz it is the advertisement I got idea from I hope u like it)</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>ri:by the way mr.armaan the nri,u know what tum agar mere ghar aake bhale hi nautanki karte ache ban ne ki tab bhi main tumse shaadi nahi karti kyunki u r a cheapster</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>the guy was really angry and riddhima added more fuel to the fire</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>ri:tumhe pata hai Gandhi ji ne kaha hai kisi bhi insaan ko agar pehchan na ho to wo apne se chote darje ke aadmi se kaisa behave karta hai woh dekho, par tum toh strangers ke saath bhi sahi behave nahi karte unhe silly bolte ho toh tumhari bechare servants ki kya haalat hoti hogi tsk tsk tsk god knows(I hope u remember lage raho munna bhai)</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>the guy was about to say something but its riddhima guyz how can she allow it</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>ri:so mr.nri get lost before the everyone here beat you up</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>(actually the guy was not armaan it was rahulI?ll open it later why he was not armaan)</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>RAHUL:kya karlogi tum , tum toh sirf ek hi ho</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>ri:we?ll see that</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>she climbs out of her scooty goes upto him takes his hand and puts it around her wrist</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>ri:pehle nasha chad jaye</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>ri:bachao bachao yeh aadmi mujhe ched raha hai many people come there and hit him hard</FONT>

<FONT color=#9966ff>riddhima climbs up the scooty and drives back to her house very fast</FONT>

<FONT size=3>RIDDHIMA GUPTA</FONT>

This is Riddhima Gupta as all of us know her but her

Character is completely different .she is a Punjabi

Kudi, very bubbly, sweet, sometimes innocent, strong

And tough with all the great qualities. But the greatest

And dangerous thing about her is she is a very cool and

determined prankster, and she does not want to marry anyone at this point of time where her career has started, therefore whenever any guy comes to see her she always plays pranks on him and sends him back his home. So this is riddhima determined to not marry at this moment of her life and to<FONT size=3> become a successful doctor like her father Dr.Shashank Gupta.</FONT>

MUSKAAN GUPTA

She is also a very bubbly sweet and innocent girl, her wishes

Are same as riddhima.They both are the best sisters any

Person could have .she also wants to become a doctor and

Always helps riddhima playing pranks and likes it very much,

She shares everything with riddhima and vice versa. Although

They are the same, their choices are very different, they are twins but unidentical so their b?day falls on same day and that lucky day is 14 Feb.

<FONT size=3> </FONT>

<FONT size=3>SHASHANK GUPTA</FONT>

One of best doctors of <ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:PLACE><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:PLACE>India</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION></ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION>, owner of the famous panel

Of hospitals: sanjeevani. He works in the headquarters i.e.

In <ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE>Chandigarh</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY></ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY>, being the headquarters it is the best but

Still other sanjeevani branches are also well maintained.

That?s all about his professional life now about his personal

Life. He is married to another famous doctor; dr.padma gupta.He is the father of two beautiful angels: riddhima and muskaan.He is a loving father and always supports his daughters and does not want any of them to go far from him. Actually he fears his life<FONT size=3> without them.</FONT>

PADMA GUPTA <FONT size=3> </FONT>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><T><T><T><T><T><T>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>

</TD></TR></T></T></T></T></T></T></TBODY></TABLE>

<FONT size=3> One of the best doctors of <ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:PLACE><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:PLACE>India</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION></ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION>, partner in the ownership</FONT>

Of Sanjeevani with shashank.She also works in the

Headquarters i.e. in <ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE><ST1:CITY><ST1:PLACE>Chandigarh</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY></ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY>. Well, she is the best

Mother in the world (After my mom) She is very caring and

Loving and does not Force her daughters to marry but still

Is really worried about their marriage. She knows the fact

That riddhima will only marry the person who she loves or will love and muskaan will do the same as riddhima.

</FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">UPDATES</FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">(CLICK ON THEM TO READ THE PARTS)</FONT>

๐Ÿ˜‰PART-1 HUM TO HUM HAI PG 1๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜‰PART-2 GALZ GETTING NOTTIE PG 4๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜€PROMO FOR PART -3๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸฅฐPART-3.0 OUR HOTTIE,NOTTIE AMMY PG 7๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ˜†PART-3.1 RIDDHIMA MUSKAAN KA FORMULA NO.111 PG 9๐Ÿ˜†

StarFINALLY NAMED IT TO FIND THE NAME CLICK HEREStar

๐Ÿ˜€PROMO FOR PART-4๐Ÿ˜€

StarCHARACTER SKETCH FOR DR.RIDDHIMAStar

StarCHARACTER SKETCH FOR DR.ARMAANStar

๐Ÿ˜†PART-4 MUJHE SHOCK KYUN DIYA????????? PG 16 ๐Ÿ˜†

ConfusedHELP ME OUT GUYZZZZConfused

๐Ÿ˜†PART-5 HUM TO CHALE HAI DUSHMAN BANKE,BHAGWAN KARE PHIR NA MILE PG 21๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†PART-6.0 NAHI YEH NAHI HO SAKTA!!!!!!!!! PG 23๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜œPART-6.1 ALL DAY SURPRISES!!!!!!!!!! PG 27๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿ˜€PROMO FOR PART-6.2 PG 31๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜œALL DAY SURPRISES CONTD. PG 32๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿ˜€PROMO FOR PART-7 PG 36๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜†PART-7 KUDIYAAN VS MUNDE KA ELAAN!!!THE WAR IS ON!!! HUMARI MUSIBATEIN HAYE!!! KYA-KYA JHELNA PAD JAYE!!!PG 39๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜€PROMO FOR PART-8 PG 40๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜‰PART-8 KUDIYON KA FACE-OFF PG 45๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜‰PART -9 ISKI TOPI USKE SAR PG 50๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜€PROMO FOR PART 1O PG 53๐Ÿ˜€

OuchPART-10 YEH KAHAN PHAS GAYE HUM, YOONHI SAATH-SAATH CHALTE!!! PG 58Ouch

<FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3>OuchPART-11 TOOFAN HI TOOFAN!!!!!!!!KAHIN HAI LADAIYON KA TOOFAN KAHIN JAG SOONA KAR RAHA HAI YEH NAYA MEHMAAN!!!!!!<FONT size=3> PG 65Ouch</FONT></FONT></FONT>

<FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3>๐Ÿ˜‰PART-12 YEH KYA HUA, KAISE HUA, KAB HUA, KYUN HUA??????????????????? PG 70๐Ÿ˜‰</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#3366ff>luv ya</FONT>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#3366ff>@nkit@</FONT>

</A>

Edited by magicgirlankita - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moda.vintage thumbnail

well guyz hi i m ankita writing my second ffi am giving u three choices of name tell me which is more relevant:
1.why should boyz have all the fun
2.silly punjabi kudiyaan
3.silly village girls
well lemme also tell u the story involves how the two sisters always throw out guyz which come to see them and they tell their parents thry dont want to marry now and atlat they fall in love ,that's it for now

luv u guyz

@nkit@

Edited by magicgirlankita - 16 years ago
deepali.patel thumbnail
wow that good really like it update soon
๐Ÿ‘
dmg-gurl thumbnail
its so nice plzz countinue iluved it plzzz cont soon
huma_0999 thumbnail
that sounds really interesting..please cont soon!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
urmila_17 thumbnail
hey really excellent part and i loved it ๐Ÿ‘ and i loved the way ridz gave jerk to rahul and i thought it must be arman. waiting for armans introduction and if u dont mine can u please pm me after ur next part and plsssssssssssssssssssssssss continue sooooooon
saridena thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmila_17

hey really excellent part and i loved it ๐Ÿ‘ and i loved the way ridz gave jerk to rahul and i thought it must be arman. waiting for armans introduction and if u dont mine can u please pm me after ur next part and plsssssssssssssssssssssssss continue sooooooon

really a cool idea plzzzzzzzzzzzzz contine soon asap๐Ÿ‘ can u pm me

Edited by saridena - 16 years ago
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magicgirlankita

well guyz hi i m ankita writing my second ffi am giving u three choices of name tell me which is more relevant:
1.why should boyz have all the fun
2.silly punjabi kudiyaan
3.silly village girls
well lemme also tell u the story involves how the two sisters always throw out guyz which come to see them and they tell their parents thry dont want to marry now and atlat they fall in love ,that's it for now

luv u guyz

@nkit@

hmmm interesting plot like ur titles ...and its a punjabi ff kind off.

how about.... Masti๐Ÿ˜†....for some reason i think we going to get alot of it in the ff

Love Kat

sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice update continue
wat bout the FF title as CHAK DE GURLZ! ๐Ÿ˜† i knw it sounds quite funny newayz just thought 2 advice u
between can u just PM me if possible
moda.vintage thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.patel

wow that good really like it update soon
๐Ÿ‘

thanks deepali