new ff *Jab Dil Miley*... Part 6 Updated.

Payal_17 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends im starting a new ff hope u like it....

I will start from when armaan fights and leaves to kasauli.Please Enjoy .

A girl in white salwaar kameez running around and screaming......I love you.

A: Riddhima rikho........suno to......rukho.......riddhima.

R:I love you armaan.

armaan chases her.....he catches her by the waist and pushes her towards a wall.

A: Ub bhaag kar dikao

R: (giggling) Armaan chodo na plz.

all of a sudden they stop...........armaan eyes was deep into riddz eyes.......it was like he was sinking in them and he would rather grown then get saved.

A: Riddhiiiiimaaaa (he sighed slowly)

R: Armaan (she sighed slowly.)

he comes closer to kiss her but she playfully pushes him back.she ram towards a cliff......very opened aired place.

A: (with a fake anger) agar tumne abbhi mujhe kiss nahin kiya tooo

R:thooo kya tum jo bhi karo mein tumhe kiss nahi karne wali armaan abhi mera mood nahin hai......tum kush nahi kar sakte.........(she laughs)

A : Accha agar mein kahoon ke mein tume choor ke chala jaonga toh.......?

hearing this riddz expression changed her eyes became sad like they had no more will to live......she stared hard into armaan eyes.she cld not even think of leaving a moment without him.....it was just too painful.....it hurt so much.........but she still needs to answer his question

R: toh.........

she stars moving back........armaan get worried.........he tells her to stop....

A: riddhima rikho.........(he is very serious)

riddhima  walks further and further back.........

R: I LOVE YOU ARMAAN.

and she let herself fall into the cliff backwards

A: (screaming at the top of his lungs) RIDDDDDDHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIMMMMMMMAAAAAAA.

............................................................ .........................................................

Armaan screams and wake up from his bed......he was sweating continueosly.he wa shivering......the nightmare was still very clear in his memory.

It has been 3 mmonths since his fight with riddhima.......3 months since he told dr shashank that he would like to transfer to sanjeevni the kasauli branch and also told him to keep it confidential.

The dream was look scary........thought armaan.......why all of a sudden such a dream......maybe it trying to tell him smtg.......a sign.......maybe riddhima is..............NO NO this cant happen thought armaan.

A: meri riddhima ko kuch nahi ho sakta........jab tak riddhima saasen le rahi hai tab tak meri saas bhi chaal rahi hai.Par yeh sapna.....?

It has been 3 months since he saw riddhima ........he still lovfed her more then his life........but smtg inside wanted her to realised her mistake....maybe it was ego......but he was only hers and he knew that.

He cld not take it anymore .........he had to noe if riddhima was fine......even if he had to make a prank call to her.......all her wanted was to hear her voice.

He picked up his phone and called her.Her phone was unreachable........he tought af what to do......maybe he sld ask atul.......(in my ff atul noe everything abt riddz and armaan)........he called atul

The phone rang and rang.......finally atul picked up.......

Atul: Hello in a shaky voice.

Before armaan cld say anything he heard anjali speaking in the back round to atul......he decided to stay quiet.

Anji: (Crying badly).......nahi atul meri riddzi ko kuch nahi ho sakta.......atul vo bach jayegi na......bolo atul bolo???...........Atul..........atul (and continue to cry....)

atul has fogotten smone is on the phone.....

Atul: anji kuch nahin hoga riddz ko woh laregi....woh baach jayegi fikar mat karo anjali.........bagwan riddz ko humse cheen nahi sakta.....

On hearing this armaan drops the phone from his hand the stared in thin air with his wide eyes opened......

>what has happened to riidz

>what will armaan do

hey guys shl i continue plz comment and let me noe.......plz plz plz.😊

Edited by Payal_17 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nce! i wished ids happened in dmg bt eevryfink is goi wrong!
yachna thumbnail
wow yaar it ws realy nce ff
wow scaryng dream nd he still lovs her
bt wht happnd 2 ridz wht wll armaan do
wll he go bck afcouse
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cont yaar it ws realy yyyyyyyyyy good
cont soon
luv yachna
Born-star thumbnail
wow nice yaaar i feel as i am watching it....

plzzzzzz cont n let me no 👏 👏 👏
yamnovbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow nice attempt pls continue sooooon .... waiting 😳
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooooooow
dat was amzin
cnt wait 2 read da nxt part
updte soon
👏
Payal_17 thumbnail
Thk you friends for all ur wonderful comment part 2 will be up by tmw im already working on it. 😊
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey...u wrote a gr8 part!
ur precap was v.interestng too!!

do cont soon!!

Marisha
dmg-gurl thumbnail
that was beautiful plzzz continue soon and plzz pm me when next chapter is up
yogzz thumbnail