FF"Gangster-a love story"Msg on pg-150

tia_ahuja2007 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hiiii everyone.......this is tia.....

Finally,im starting my 2nd FF..."GANGSTER:-A Love story"......My first ff is "yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..." and im thankful to all u wonderful people who have accepted it wid love and encouraged me to do better work......

THE LINK TO THE SECOND THREAD IS,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/914765

INTRODUCTION

The story is based in Seoul,South Korea......This ff is abt "Armaan" aka "Ryan"......the dreaded and most feared gangster......... a man on the run. He is in Mauritius, then Dubai, later Seoul. He has no place he can call his own....every knows him by the name"ryan"...from cops...to enemies.....to those who r wid him in his business.......his name armaan has long been forgotten even by him......a name given to him by his dead parents.........

The story is abt how this feared and dreaded gangster falls in love wid a girl......a simple girl......."Riddhima.."..............."Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired"...the saying holds good in this story.......how his passions,desires,fantasies r aroused by this one girl......how he learns wt is LIFE,wt is LOVE.......how he learns the worth of a "life"............how he learns to be a god-fearing person from an "ATHEIST".............n how one can go to any extent to win their love.............

SO R U ALL READY,to experience the PASSIONATE love story between Ryan(will become armaan later....) and his lady love..."Riddhima"

CHARACTER SKETCH AND BACKGROUND

ARMAAN..aka Ryan:-He is 24 yrs old....was born in india..in dehradun....but as fate wud have it...he lost his parents in a car-crash wen he was 10 yrs old......His grandparents from both is parents sides were already deceased...and so..he ws put in an orphanage.......his world ended wid his parents death......he faced hardships,rough times,insults........till the age of 14 yrs...and then again as fate wud have it.....one night due to short circuiting,the orphanage caught fire.....without looking here or there armaan ran away..helter-skelter...and FROM THERE began the journey of his life......unknowingly he fell into wrong hands.......of a feared underground mafia don"JOHN MEMON"......to whom armaan was brought to by his men...the don saw a FIRE raging in the eyes of the small lad.....that cud change the world........at such a young age....those eys wanted to seek revenge from everyone who had wronged him...beginning from "god"itself........

N then ther was no looking back......the don.....took care of him as his own child.....and eventually passing on the legacy of hatred,murder,corruption,cruelty,embezzelment,masterminds... ..

Armaan found solace in his new company......he had been totally disillusioned by life an god...and at that time,he found a welcoming hand........and armaan became RYAN"....all emotions dead.....but death became his only emotion........

CURRENT LIFE

"Ryan"is now the head of the organized crime syndicate D-Company in Seoul which was strted solely for him by JOHN MEMON........ He is currently on the wanted list of Interpol for organised crime and counterfeiting.

Ryan is accused of heading a vast and sprawling illegal empire. His name has become a byword in political, business and law enforcement circles.....full of hatred...wi no trace of humanity.....he lives solely for ONE mission in his life.....to destroy the world....."THE WORLD"..which had never done him any good......the world and god were responsible for what he is today......

(ryan)(Memon)

RIDDHIMA:-Riddhima is the daughter of Mr.Vijay Mittal(a business tycoon....in seoul), who is a very conservative and typical Indian man whose only dream is to one day go back to his country. He feels proud that he has managed to bring up his  daughter in a very traditional way. Riddhima constantly dreams of her prince charming, a stranger coming one day into her life and sweeping her off her feet.Inspite of being traditional,Riddhima is an independent, carefree, and sprightly young  girl ...who loves her parents to death...she is 20yrs old...still in college......she completely believes in love.....inspite of being the only daughter of a leading business magnate.....she is very simple,down to earth,amiable,god-belieer,sees no bad in anyone,.....

So,everyone...this is just a character sketch and background......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read it and post ur comments................COZ I WON"T be continuind without ur comments......this is totally a new concept im trying to write and i need ur love and support and encouragement to write,......

n to all THOSE silent readers...plzzzzzzzzzz just a word of encouragement can do wonders....u all are requested to post ur comments...plzzzzzzzzzzz

PLZZZZ GUYS,i want ur honest remark and do tell me whether i shud continue or not😊 

guys,.......1st part on pg-6

guys,.......2nd part on pg-10

guys,.......3rd part on pg-16

guys,........4th part on pg-20

guys,........promo on pg-23

guys,..........5th part on pg-26

guys,..........6th part on pg-31

guys,..........promo on pg-34

guys,..........7-"A" part on pg-37

guys,..........7-"B" part on pg-43

guys,..........8th part on pg-50

guys,..........9th part on pg-60

guys,.........10th part on pg-66

guys,..........11th part on pg-69

guys,..........12th part on pg-75

guys,.........13th part on pg-83

guys,..........promo and imp note on pg-88

guys,...........14th part on pg-93

guys,............15th part on pg-102

guys,............16th part on pg-106

guys,.............17th part on pg-125

guys,.............18th part on pg-138

guys,.............msg on pg-150

Edited by tia_ahuja2007 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG....kooool concept!!!

do start soon!!

n dont 4get 2 pm me!!

Marisha
sabi2010 thumbnail
what an amazing storyline
im totally looking forward to this
dmg-gurl thumbnail
OMG sounds so gud plz countinue and plzzz send me a PM when you do i cant wait too good. keep it up.
tia_ahuja2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabi2010

what an amazing storyline
im totally looking forward to this

thank u.............i'll definitely pm u n continue asap😊

tia_ahuja2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg-gurl

OMG sounds so gud plz countinue and plzzz send me a PM when you do i cant wait too good. keep it up.

thanx yaar...i'll definitely pm u...n continue asap😊

sunshine. thumbnail
WOWWW!! I'm dying to read more!! Very original F.F. pleeeeease continue!

Not kidding, it's amazing yaar!
tia_ahuja2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Mimi*

WOWWW!! I'm dying to read more!! Very original F.F. pleeeeease continue!

Not kidding, it's amazing yaar!

thanx a lott for the comment.....i'll definitely continue.asap n also pm u😊

armaan*luv*ridz thumbnail
wooooooow...thatzzzzz sooooo dammmn cuteeeeee......Continuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzz....fast
tia_ahuja2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaan*luv*ridz

wooooooow...thatzzzzz sooooo dammmn cuteeeeee......Continuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzz....fast

😊thank u......will sure continue n pm u