link to old topics:-

AR in luv FF 1:-

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=725553&T PN=1

AR in luv FF 2:-

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=848160&T PN=148#14494449

AR in luv FF 3:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/858228

heres a siggi 4 every1 to use..

if ur name is dere on dis siggi den plz use it..

n yeah

NOTE:-

hey guys....we hav been seein dat dere has been a lot of chattin goin on here....n if d mods.....Sunita n Trina c dis.....dey will close d topic....so do u all want dis wonderful AR world of ours t close......i guess no...den...plz....dont quote a msg more dan 3 times...n plz chat less n write parts more....im sayin dis coz i dont want dis wonderful topic t close.....so dis is a request to all my wonderful frens ova here....plz....chat less.....

i also didnt know dis...so now even i'll chat less....he he....bi.....guys tc....im not sayin dont tok at all....plz...tok but d main thing is....plz dont quote a msg more dan 3 times.....πŸ˜‰

-Rhea26

AR n AA WEDDIN LINKS

Bachelor's party by shivani:-

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=2

Continued by Natasha:-
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=4

Sangeet part 1 by Hira n Natasha:-
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=17

Sangeet part 2 posted by rhea26 written by Yogitha(cute_unknown_fr):-
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=20

Mehandi Part by me(RHEA):-
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=25

AR n AA not able to meet by Anvesha:-
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=37

14th...V-day n Weddin Preps by Anvesha n Mahaa
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=80

Wedding AR n AA by Lubna,Kanan,Aneesa n Rhea
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=87

Bidaii Scene by Yogitha
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=93

AR welcumin By JIA
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=99

AR weddin Night by Maha n Mahaa16
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=101

AA Welcum By hira
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=860432&T PN=104

So Now Dese r d angels of dis FF
Rhea is dressed in purple..
she looks beautiful n waitin foe other to arrive

Maha is cumin from her greenland
and lookin stunning..

Pari is cumin from a Fairy land
dressed in red n givin flyin kisses to every1

Natasha looks like a rupenzel..
her long blonde hair r makin her look even more pretty

Jia is cumin from her castle..
The queen of every1's heart

Kanan looks shoo  sweet in a orange
dress n showin sum of her cool tricks

Lubna is all dressed up for da occasion
she is sitiing calmly and waitin for every1 to arrive..

Palkhi is wearnin a red dress and palyin flute!!

Hira(me) Dressed in red n waitin

foe all da guest

Affifa is cumin from her music land..
dressed all beautiful foe dis shaadi and guna sing a song for all of us

Yachna brought a lil gift for
da couples n looks superbb in a yellow dress

Tia is cumin from a imaginery land..
shes shining n throwin hearts to every1

Madiha is sitiin peacefully n enjoyin
her coffee she also looks very beautiful

Anvesha dressed beautifulli in pink and waitin for other to cum

Shivani is cumin from her flowerland
shes spreadin  love wid roses...

Marisha has beautiful long hair..
wearin a baby pink dress n enjoyin her drink

Khushi is cumin from her khushi lanf
wher there is onlii happines...shes also spreadin Khushi around da hall

Nikita is cumin from her enchanted land of princess
n she herself looks like one

Yoghita jus entered da hall n givin
kisses to every1..

..Hifza is waving her hair n waitin foe every1 to arrive!!

Ridhima is cumin from her teddy bear land..n lookin very beautiful for dis daii

Sakhshi is cumin from her flower land n holdin a rose in her hand.. wearing a beautiful red dress.

Sheena is all dressed up foe da big daii.. she is miss purpulish.. n brought a gift foe da couple
Edited by rhea26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogzz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey rhea thanx for starting this thread 😊
yogzz thumbnail
hey rhea di i m the first to comment on this thread after u πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Whoopee, part 4 in under a week.... This has to be a record!

Congratulations on part 4 angelz, and this part is going to wedding fanatical!

Shaadi mubarak ho sabko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† DMG mein nahi, par yaha Armaan and Ridz ki jodi humesha salamath rahegi!

To anyone who joins this thread new, you are all welcome to write and comment as you wish, the more members participate, the more fun you have (guaranteed)

Lubna😳

Edited by na2339 - 16 years ago
yogzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: na2339

Whoopee, part 4 in under a week....

This has to be a record!

yes u r absolutely right

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

CONGRATS TO ALL MY ANGELS

πŸ₯³                   
gosh fourth thread. i still cant believe this.
hope we make many more

love u all loads

Edited by jia.. - 16 years ago
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new thread!!!!

*~* CONGRATULATIONS*~*
4 dis phenomenal achievement...i wud NOT liek 2 tank my dog...he did nt helP me...bt instead i wud take dis oppurtunity 2 thank mi parents...mi frnds...mi angels...n last bt nt da last mi CAT!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sarazahid thumbnail
hi congrats sises
hope u r having good time of ur lives
u lot probably not know me but i know u people who are really nice polite to every1 love u all hope u don't mind me talking to u's like that
i'm sara from uk n i'm 15 so i just thought let me intruduce my self u all
nyways do continue soon ny1
love u all
take care
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new thread!!!!

*~* CONGRATULATIONS*~*
4 dis phenomenal achievement...i wud NOT liek 2 tank my dog...he did nt helP me...bt instead i wud take dis oppurtunity 2 thank mi parents...mi frnds...mi angels...n last bt nt da last mi CAT!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Marisha, tum abh plants ko chor kar apni billi ko thanks kehrehi ho! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kya yaar Marisha, parents, friends, angels... yeh sab to samajh mein ayi but billi! I think your forgetting your computer! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally Posted by Shivani:-

MALIK's RESIDENCE

After a conversation with his friend, Armaan stood near his bedside window and recalled his college days. How carefree they use to be? How much flirtatious they use to be? Bullying the juniors and irritating the seniors was in their regular habit. He let out a small smile remembering one of the incidences. It was fun and they use to have a blast together. Then thinking about the conversation he just had his smile widened. Today he was going to meet them all back. They all wanted a small get together at his farmhouse and he couldn't deny them. But less he knew his friends had decided something more to it. He started packing his clothes and then picked his cell to call Atul.

Armaan: Hey champ!! Pack your, I'm coming to pick you up in an hour.
Atul: Hey??....but....Listen???............

Before he could finish, Armaan had already hung up the phone. But call it fate or Armaan's bad luck someone overheard their conversation.

ON THEIR WAY

Atul: What???? Are you crazy??? We'll be back by tomorrow noon?????
Armaan: Champ!!!......relax.... It's just a small get together. My friends forced me and I couldn't deny them.
Atul: Just a get together? Are you sure???
Armaan: Trust them yaar.......its gonna be fun...they are MY friends.
Atul: That is what I'm afraid of.......

They reached the farmhouse at 4 in the evening. It was a beautiful villa situated near the beach. When they entered the place, it was all dark inside. Suddenly, a group of guys jumped in front of them and shouted......"SURPRISE!!! Welcome to your BACHELORS' PARTY!!!" They were surprised to see the whole scenario. Atul had already sensed that a situation like this gonna come and was staring at Armaan in I-am-not gonna-leave-you or I-knew-this-would-be-coming look who himself could not believe what his eyes were witnessing.

Before Armaan could say anything further, his friends pushed him and Atul to go and change for the party.

GUPTA'S RESIDENCE

Both Ridz and Angie were trying out their Sangeet & Mehndi outfits when Ridz got a call on her cell.
The call was from Armaan's home so Ridz excitedly picked up the phone and said, "Hi! Sweetheart.".
The caller giggled hearing it and said, "Bhabhi, it's me, Muskaan. I was getting bored here so thought of calling you". Ridz got embarrassed hearing Muskaan's voice and said, "Oh!...woh...woh....main..... actually......maine socha ki................"
Muskaan: Ki.....?? Ki bhaiya hain?????............she chuckled.
"Vo to subah hi bahar chale gaye. Atul ko bhi saath leke gaye hain......Aapko bataya nahi unhone???"
Ridz: Bahar??? Atul ke saath?? Kahan??????????????
Muskaan: Shayad farmhouse pe.... Aaj jab vo baat kar rahe the to maine suna tha.
Ridz: Emm...Muskaan I'll talk to you later....mujhe kuch kaam hai.

Ridz hung up the phone and was surprised by what she learnt. She now faced Angie who herself was confused after hearing one-sided conversation.

Angie: Kya hua???
Ridz: Di....vo Armaan aur jiju dono Armaan ke farmhouse peg aye hain..
Angie: Kya???? Iss time pe....??

Both were looking at each other with same look in their eyes as if both were thinking the same thing when suddenly someone spoke, "Itna kyun soch rahi ho???". They turned to look back and found Rahul smiling at them.

Rahul: What you are thinking is absolutely right. Your boys are out on their last day of FREEDOM.
Both: NO!! They can't do it, we know them.
Rahul: Oh!!! My dear sisters no doubt you know your grooms pretty well, but I know guys better than you do.
Ridz: Di....??
Angie: YES!! Ridz..... we are gonna check them out on their last day of FREDOM..

AT THE FARMHOUSE

The party had just started and everyone was slowly getting into the mood of it. After all, a beach side BACHELOR"S PARTY was rare to be seen. Armaan came out after changing clothes and saw Atul surrounded with a dozen of his ex-girlfriends. He then called out for him. Hearing his voice, Atul rushed to him, sighing in relief.

Armaan: Oye hoyee!! Kya baat hai champ????? Lagta hai party bohot zada enjoy kar raha hai..
Atul: Abe chup!!!..............Thank God tune bula liya nahin to vo sari BHARTIYA NARI mujhe pura BHARAT DARSHAN kara deti...     .....he blurted out in one breathe wiping his sweat.

Armaan burst out laughing loudly, looking at Atul's face. His group of friends also joined them and were laughing their heads off on poor Atul's condition.

(Sahil, Saket, Rohit......some random names as Armaan's friends.)

Sahil: Arey arey hanso mat dekho bechara kitna ghabra gaya hai???
Saket: Abhi se ghabra gaya to aage kya hoga??Abhi to sirf shuruat hai........
He smiled wickedly and winked to other guys there who nodded their heads.

Armaan: Vaise kaafi mazedar scene tha. Par 'aage' se kya matlab hai tera???
Rohit: Arey tu drink le naa yaar abhi tak tune kuch liya nahi. Apna hi ghar samajh yaar. Ruk main lata hun kuch tum dono ke liye.

He left to get them a drink and muttered under his breath, "Aage aage dekh mazaa to ab aayega!!"     

Meanwhile Ridz & Angie were already present there, hiding behind a tent. But after seeing Atul with a dozen of girls, Angie was fuming with anger. She was about to leave their hiding place to go and see Atul when suddenly the lights went off.

One of Armaan's friends was standing in the centre, and said, "Hello everybody! Hope you all are having a blast here. Tonight we all have gathered here to wish our dearest friends Armaan and Atul a very happy and successful married life. It's a time for celebration for all and perhaps the last time for the ones who are not gonna be bachelors soon. To hamare pyaare bakron.....aapke halal hone se pehle iss akhri sham ko aur zada rangeen banana ke liye tumhare liye ek aur surprise...".

Then the spotlight turned to the dance floor where a group of girls were standing and in the middle was SHWETA SALVE............

All the guys started hooting and one of them said, "Party to ab shuru hui hai." Atul's mouth hung open seeing the dancers..........He was toooo drunk to think anything. All their friends had forced him and Armaan to drink.

(Plz imagine her wearing the same dress as Priyanka in SEI)

bin teri sajani laage jiyaan na
o o o o tadap tadap jaayein mere sab ARMAAN
o saiyaan ko chodake na ja

Ridz was trying to control her anger now and Angie was already at the boiling point seeing Atul go gaga over the dancers.

(saiyaan re saiyaan re
ye gori baiyaan re) - 2
meri chudi mera kangana
yaad aayega tujhko sajana
bache hain bache hain ab kuchh pal tere kawaare
na re saiyaan ko chodake na ja - 2
aa na re saiyaan ko chod ke na ja
na re saiyaan ko chodake na ja

The guys pushed both of them to the dance floor. And now Atul was enjoying to his utmost. He was too drunk to witness anything. And Angie here was making gestures from her hand to strangle Atul. The guys made Armaan drink more....

saiyaan re..........
ye ada
haay ye ada ye badan
haay surmayi ye nayan
haay aur ye jaadu...
ye nasha
haay ye nasha ye jalan
haay ye jalan ye chubhan
haay aur ye khushabu...

The girls started wooing Armaan......which made Ridz burn in anger.

teri ye adaayein, teri ye jawaani
ab kahaan milegi mujhko ai deewaani

Now even Armaan started dancing with Shweta....and joined all the guys on the dance floor.

hoy oy oy oy rang rangili roop ki laali
shaan pe bikhri julf ye daali

Suddenly Armaan felt Ridz presence there and was trying to find her but kept his hand on hand and thought probably he's missing her so much that's why is sensing something like that.

bhool ja
haay ab ye raatein kahaan
haay ab ye baatein kahaan
haay sun meri jaan
ja re ja
haay aur ye raahat kahaan
haay aur ye chaahat kahaan
haay pyaase mehmaan

Shweta caught him and brought him back on the dance floor drifting him back from his thoughts. Atul joined in there and started dancing with her.

aise na daga de, aisi na saja de
chain aaye jara aisi koi duwa de
hoy oy oy oy mera jhumka mera thumka
milanewala ab nahi tumko

Now all the guys were on dance floor with Armaan and Atul in centre. All were shaking and grooving their bodies to the music. And on the other side both Ridz and Angie were now in no mood to control themselves and stepped in the party.

na ja na ja na ja ja re ja - 2
na re saiyaan ko chodake na chodake na ja, na re saiyaan ko
haay na re saiyaan ko chodake na chodake na ja
saiyaan re - 4
na ja na ja na ja ja re ja
na ja saiyaan na ja saiyaan na ja ja re ja
na re saiyaan ko chodake na
saiyaan saiyaan ko chodake na

All were dancing and Armaan and Atul who were too drunk , together picked Shweta in their arms and turned in the opposite direction less they knew that the biggest shock of their lives was waiting for them......

They turned around to see Ridz and Angie standing infront of them with their hands on their hips and anger dripping from their eyes.

Armaan's and Atul's mouth hung open in shock that they left Shweta hurriedly making her fall on the dance floor..."thumpppp"...

The next thing what people saw in the party was Atul running for his life with Angie behind him with her sandal in her hand. Atul cried, '"Mummy bachao"..........

Armaan was still standing there dumbstruck. He had never thought in his dreams that he'll have to face a situation like this. Ridz then without sayhing anything stormed out of the place to the parking lot. Rahul had left before only leaving thne two sisters handle it all alone. He had got a call from Muskaan who asked him to help her in planning a surprise for all 4 of them. He left then immediately.

shivani u did an aweum job...tanx....sum1 plz cont nowπŸ˜‰nahi toh story aage nahi badegi....how will natty cont denplz cont naπŸ˜‰Edited by rhea26 - 16 years ago