FF - Dil se ..Part 18 Pg 32 - 28/6

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

hey all

i know that there are so many fan-fictions but still i was thinking of the story and i thought of writing my own ff, i hope you all will like it....

well i am continuing the DMG story from the place where Riddhima and Rahul are at lonawala and Armi and muskan are at muski's house and its going to be lodhi the next day

here it goes

Part 1

Next day its lodhi and all muski's familty is there with all the community ppl and there is a pandit coming to look for a date to get AM (armi muski) engaged. And pandit asks armi's kundali so dadi asks armi to give him that

Armi : umm… who kundali to mere pass nahi hai

Pandit: koi baat nahi aap apne janam ke theek waqt bata dejiye aur main kundali bana lunga

Armi: (slowly) mar gaya … (to pandit) muje who nahi pata .. maine kabhi apni maa se pucha hi nahi

Dadi: aree haan tumhare maa-baap kahan hai? Unhe bhi to iss engagement main hona chahiye

ArmiL um.. woh… woh to abhi yahan nahi hai

Dadi: haan main janti hu ki wohh yahan nahi hai par hai kahan? Mumbai? Unhe bhi bula lete hai

Armi: umm NAHI…

All shocked

Armi: mera matlab hai ki wohh India main nahi hai.. US main hai…

Dadi: acha koi gal nahi… unhe phone kar le

Armi: nahi … mera matlab hai ki main phone nahi kar sakta abhi.. unhone mana kiya hai aur kaha hai ki wohh log muje phone karte rahenge kyunki wohh kab busy honge hai aur kab ghar yeh to wohh bhi  nahi bata sakte…

Dadi: par aise kaise tum phone karo aur unhe engagement main ane ko kaho

Armi: nahi .. maine unse abhi baat nahi ki hai toh.. muje unka mood dekh ke baat karni hogi

Muskan's dad(MD): mood dekhke? Kyun?

Armi: wohh mere dad bahut gusse wale hai aur agar maine galat waqt pe baat ki to wohh yeh rishta nahi hone denge

MD: aise kaise agar aisa kiya to hum tumhe bhaga ke shaadi karvange

Armi Shocked then after 2 secs

Armi: nahi main baat karunga par wohh 2-3 mahine main India aa rahe hai to main unse tab baat karunga .. wohh kya hain na ki aisi baatein phone par nahi karte na..

Dadi: theek hai to engagement ka muhurat bhi 2-3 mahine baad hi nikalvaenge

Armi: jee jaisa aap theek samje.. vaise dadi main ek baat kahun?

Dadi: aree bol boll

Armi: who kya hai na ki muje sirf 2 days ki chuti mili hai.. to muje kal vapis jana hoga

Dadi: aree koi gal nahi chala jana aur muskan ko bhi lete ja

Armi Happy and says jee theek hai

Then they all dance around lodhi and armi imagines ridz while dancing but after a while he goes to his room and muski follows him. This is not noticed by the family of muski luckily

Armaan and muskan in Armaan's room

Armi: muskan tumm kab bataogi saach sabko?

Muskan: armman yaar samja kar main nahi bata sakti..

Armi: lekin agar tumne nahi bataya to yeh log humari engagement karva denge

Muskan: (Slowly) to kya hua

Armi listens and gets angry but controls as he can't do anything there

Armi: bas.. aab nahi main tujse Mumbai main hi baat karunga aab tum jao so jao kal Mumbai chalna hai

Muskan: theek hai

And muskan goes

Armi takes his mobile just to see ridz name but can't call as its night… but is shocked to see 5 missed calls of ridz …..so he calls her and ridz in lonawala is not sleepy so is at the same place where she and armi had danced and other all are sleeping…

---------

Do tell me if u liked it and want me to continue.. i will try to keep the track of muski short 😳

Part 2 - Page 2

Part 3 - Page 4

Part 4 - Page 4

Part 5 - Page 5

Part 6 - Page 7

Part 7 - Page 8

Part 8 - Page 10

Part 9 - Page 11

Part 10 - Page 13

Part 11 - Page 15

Part 12 - Page 17

Part 13 - Page 20

Part 14A - Page 24

Part 14B - Page 25

Part 15 - Page 27

Part 16 - Page 28

Part 17 - Page 30

Part 18 - Page 32

Edited by pari0706 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rli nice startt!! 😳

please please continue soonn!!! 😳

❤️    Sanya
hi pari that was really a nice start pls do carry on....i would love to read your FF 😊
pari0706 thumbnail
aww thanks a lot for your comments.. i'll post the next part soon 😳
Super.woman thumbnail
plz continue soon.tht was great.......luved it.....
lu ur ff
ishiqa
Super.woman thumbnail
plz continue soon.tht was great.......luved it.....
lu ur ff
ishiqa
divareena thumbnail

pari 👏 👏 👏

good fan fiction. I liked the way you have described the scenes and the friendship. 👏

I also like the way arman is helping muski and the excuses he thinks of for not calling his parents to the engagement. 😆 😆 😆

aww Pari!! that was a very good start!! 👏 👏 It really came out very naturally like the actors would be doing the very same job if they were given those dialouges 😳 waiting impatiently for your next part! 😃

🤗
yachna thumbnail
vry nce cont...its ws grt plz cont.soon

yachna 😊
pari0706 thumbnail
aww thanks alot everyone i'' continue if soon 😳