"Tumsey Milkey"(ff with RK&AS)Ep:35Ending

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

Happy New year friends....😃 So on this happy note i thought to start my new fanfic....with few actors from Kth in mind and tryign to write which i havnt for a long time...though i was an avid viewer of KTH ...

I have written short stories uptill now. Now will write a long one with episodes.. This will be my second fanfic here in this forum. 😃

The lead pair in this story 'Tumsey Milkey' are the very popular romantic jodi of Television Rajeev Khandelwal 😳and Amna Sharif.😉 The characters they play here is Rajeev as 'Jeet'  and Amna as 'Saachi'.

More about the story , it wil go episode wise , I will try and upload the episode sooner. I dont beleive in writing a story until i dont know its start and finish. So it will end within a time frame for sure...no years logn waitign here..😆

Hope u enjoy reading...

Thanks to my friend Bini, Sara, Reena, Moni for encoruaging me in my previous fanfic which helped me to write one more. Thanks to Sabrinaa & Madiha(Darklove) for helping me to know how to upload the pics.

Keep smiling.... always

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Tumse Milkey

Episode -1

01-01-08

A very pretty looking woman is standing at the exit door of Super Galaxy Chamber; she is pretty but looks like she hasn't smiled for a long time. Grim sadness has captured her face, anyone could sense that looking at the way she looked or spoke. As she was waiting there a Man extremely dashing in looks and having a great personality comes, he stands near that exit gate. He is in his thought and fondly looks at the mobile in his hand, his eyes go wet remembering something and he looks beside to gain strength and control his emotions, there his eyes meet the eyes of the woman, she too had tears filed eyes and as their eyes met they felt a great pain, they wanted to say so much, looked like they play an important part in each other's life. The man was feeling sad to see her looking so lost. The woman too was teary eyed to see him still in pain with those memories. They wanted to hug each other and console each other. Both their hearts wanted each others warmth. As their respective cars landed they were shook back to the present state of their love. Both went their ways and both felt shattered inside. As the man sat in the car the flashbacks of his life came, the woman who gave him a new outlook to life. The woman too sitting in the car beside her boss was in her thoughts of what happened in their life, the Man whom she loved more than anyone. How they met and what happened later which separated them, they didn't even start their life's new beginning and had to leave each others hand. Though they still loved each other more than their life…

Tumse miley phir naina

wahi Jahan se shuruwat hue hai,

Hamare pyaar ki Dastaan ki

yeh jagah gawah bani hai,

Hamari zindagi hamsey

yeh kaisa khel khel rahi hai,

Ek dusre se door hokar

hamari zindagi bikhar gayi hai…

____________________________________________________________ _

Flashback…..   

01-01-07

Romance is a word which reflects beauty, beauty which makes love a soothing experience; an experience of dreaming the perfect dream. Such a dream of experiencing true love romance getting to meet the prince charming of her dreams is in the eyes of 'Saachi'.

Saachi is a beautiful looking young woman working as a Personal assistant at big company. She is well educated and very gentle in her talk. She finds it hard to be rude to anyone and also finds it too difficult to say no to her friends when it comes to helping them even at the cost of herself getting into trouble. Saachi had men falling for her, proposing her during college days as well as at her job place. She didn't find anyone who would come close to her dreams. She was not waiting for the 'perfect guy'. But waiting for the 'perfect feeling' from within. She would share her feeling with her family who were always pulling her leg, her mom Sudha Mishra and Dad Abhigyan Mishra. Both loved her to no extent and always felt proud of whatever she achieved. Saachi was very found of pets and especially her sweet little TOTO that's her cute little Dog. Saachi has an elder brother Kushal living in Canada with his family. Saachi once every year travels to Canada and spent time with him and his family. Kushal had two sons and owned a Garment shop there. Saachi was personal assistant to Mr. Kriplal Maholtra the CEO of Ozar groups. Ozar groups were the biggest company providing safety parts and machines all over India and abroad. They were based in Mumbai. Saachi's marriage issue was talked about and she met many of the proposals, her brother always supported her but her father felt its weird how she will get that perfect felling for someone as he felt love can be a complex feeling and she may just not know. Saachi was confused but she still hoped she may get that perfect feeling which came in her dream with a breeze of romance and her heart feeling absolutely wonderful after meeting someone special.

Pyaar kya hai shayad main nahi jaanti,

Ek ehsaas hai jo sapno mey dekhti,

Ek anchuaa sa jhonka mujhe chuu jata hai,

Mere rag rag mey bas wahi samaa jata hai…..

Money is something which can really take care of many things and with hard work and skills u can achieve the biggest dream. With money u can risk to go higher and keep climbing the ladder. Hard earned money, its importance, the value it has and the status respect people give u if u r rich was very well understood by 'Jeet'.

Jeet Kalra was much focused to achieve a bigger name and position for his company. He had his own company and was the Chairman of Sarkar group. Jeet's father Mr.Omprakash Kalra had set up a small company with his father name Sarkar. Sarkar group were the biggest exporters of Steel parts and steel machines. They soon were going into making computer related parts and surfing that field as well. Sarkar group were based in Delhi. Jeet who was called as JK by everyone knew how much effort of years had gone into making the company attain this height and wanted to globally lead it through. He was absolutely business oriented and whatever he spoke he spoke to make profit out of it. His family consisted of two sisters who were happily married and his mother while his father passed away when he was just 16years old. Jeet's mom and sisters would try to make him understand profit and loss can't be classified in life, life isn't a company, but Jeet believed if you know how to calculate and foresee the outcome and put ur present in gear ur future will give the fruits of profit and if not than loss. So life is also a business. Emotions for him were soap opera drama which r good for entertainment but don't really make much sense to him. He felt emotions sentiments have no value in the practical world of today. Jeet's mom felt it's too difficult to find a girl with so much money sense and someone to understand his nature, she knew inside Jeet was soft and very loving but he hid his that side of his personality and had never tried to look into it from long She wanted someone to come and change his outlook and bring that soft side of his nature and she will be happy to see her son one day enjoying life and not taking life so seriously.

Zindagi khokle ehsaaso se nahi jee jasakti hai,

Sapno mey kho kar khaak zindagi banjati hai,

Pyaar ke liye samay kyun barbaad karein,

Saflta ke har shikhar ko ekke baad ek hum paar karein…

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 16 years ago
binidoshi thumbnail
Wow !! awesome bhoomi , am looking frwd to reading this one...afterall it's on RK n AS....the first part was really gud..esp those lovely lines u pen in...

Be it u're short stories, u're poems or write-ups...they are always a treat to read..so thanx for writing this one...
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: binidoshi

Wow !! awesome bhoomi , am looking frwd to reading this one...afterall it's on RK n AS....the first part was really gud..esp those lovely lines u pen in...

Be it u're short stories, u're poems or write-ups...they are always a treat to read..so thanx for writing this one...

Hi bini,

u liked this smalll episode...hehe u like the lines....as u know my last story had english lines..so here i have tried to pen in hindi...for a change ..😆

and kya u bhi thanx mat bolo.... i love to eat ur brains with my story whcih rnt as good as others..which i read here...but am tryign and thankx for encouragin my effort

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 intro
cont soon

hi cutie...nice to knwo u liked..will post the 2nd episode soon...😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

hey lovely part cont soon

Hi jyothi...

feels great that u liked it... yup the next episode is today itlse.f.aaj hi...so will post after a few sec...😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Episode 2

02-01-07

Saachi had one person she disliked and that was her irritating colleague 'Vinay'.

Vinay was a nuisance for her. He was company's financial head and he always passed comments about her dress, her lipstick or something or other. He always praised her in front of all the colleagues trying to make everyone know how much he likes her. He made it sure everyone knows that he likes her and many felt Saachi and he had something between them going on. Saachi was irritated by his sugar quoted comments and praises, compliments which were embarrassing for her most of the times. She had many times told him in her gentle ways to stop it but he would not listen and as Saachi's nature was, she just couldn't get rude. Also he didn't pass any cheap comments or anything on which she could complain anyone.

Jeet stayed away from girls most of the times; sometimes he danced with his family friend 'Shanaya'.

He didn't ever want to give emotion more importance in life than what he wants to achieve. To Shanaya he had told he was not interested in having any kind of friendship or relationship at all still she had fallen for him. Even though how he behaved she just liked it and never minded his rude words but told him one day she will make sure he loves her. The more Shanaya tried to come close to him that much Jeet would stay away. Shanaya had also made a plan many times with the help of his sisters to get him close to her but every time Jeet would come out of it and make sure she gets some harsh words from him in front of her family. Shanaya's family didn't want her to be after him but she loved him and whatever anyone said and even Jeet she knew only one thing she will get him in the end.

7-01-07

Saachi had gone along with her Boss to get the result of a prestigious tender. At the same place Jeet was also there he was to attend a function in the ground floor of the same chamber. Saachi and their company lost the tender and Mr. Kriplal was very upset, Saachi called up the directors informed about the tender results and was walking to wards the exit door while their car comes from the parking area, At the exit stood Jeet waiting for his car and was talking on his mobile about some business matter. Saachi walked with a dull face along with her boss, at the exit, a car was already standing and the owner was throwing tantrums at the driver on some issue and soon the driver ran rushing fast into the chamber to fetch something and in that hurry had pushed Saachi who was walking along where Jeet was standing. With the push Saachi lost her balance and fell over Jeet, while Jeet was on his mobile he was taken unaware and he feel down on the floor with Saachi over him. Jeet as soon he saw in front, Saachi had her eyes closed with fear and as she opened her eyes Jeet just stared into her eyes, he for a moment couldn't feel anything but her beautiful eyes and heartbeats.

He closed his eyes with a feeling that this is something so soothing and to capture it in his heart and Saachi looked at him she had her heart beating faster as both their hands were around each other. It looked to others as they cuddled each other lying on the floor and looking lovingly into each others eyes. As she saw Jeet's face, his eyes had something which made her feel like a cool breeze wanting to be around him.

Kaisa Intefaq hai yeh?

Hum ek dusre ke iskadar aghosh mey agaye,

Anjaane ek dusrey se,

Phir bhi Naina miley dekho kho gaye,

Dil ne Masumiyat se kaha

Yeh aghosh, yeh ehsaas kitna meetha hai,

Ankhon mey samaya sirf chehra,

Magar saaya to dil mey utar Aaya hai….

Within few seconds as Jeet opened his eyes taking a deep breathe he looked at her with more amusement and now he looked at her face,  soon Saachi was trying to get up and Jeet later realized where and what he was doing and as he saw his mobile phone on the floor dismantled with all the parts lying , he got extreme anguish and with that feeling he got back his true self and held Saachi arms extremely tightly and made her to stand on her feet quickly and later with anger left her arms and looked away. Saachi was taken aback by his anger suddenly and the way he had tightly held her arms she had a little pain as well, she realized his mobile was broken and with extreme guilt said, "I am extremely sorry… ." Jeet didn't answer while Jeet's officer was trying to take the parts of the mobile from the floor. Saachi's boss asked her. "Are u alright Saachi?" Saachi answered. "I am fine Sir." She did look again at Jeet who had heard and got to know her name is Saachi. Saachi spoke with her boss explaining that as that driver rushed inside he pushed her and she lost her balance and fell and in that the person's mobile got broken. She explained this trying to make Jeet hear it and understand she was sorry and it wasn't her mistake. Jeet heard but still was rude and walked away as his car came. Saachi too went back. 

That day Saachi when went to bed closed her eyes, had Jeet's face capturing her thoughts again n again. She felt nice to think about him. She smiled she blushed the way she had fallen. She didn't knew why that little moment had some magic which made her feel so special about him. She also felt that the guy was very angry later and behaved very harshly. She slept with a confused state mind telling he is weird and heart saying he is special.

Humari Pehli yeh mulakat thi,

Ek dusre ko dekh dil mey machi hachal thi,

Hatho mey hath the, dil ki dhadkan ruksi gayi thi,

Ek pal mey unke ankho ki gehrayi jaan gayi thi….

On the other hand Jeet at night was just not able to leave his angry self, he was very upset his mobile was broken but more than mobile he was angry at himself, he felt what profit he had got with trying to look into her eyes and for the very first time in his life he held a women with his eyes closed, he knew closing his eyes meant that face had to be captured in his heart. He didn't want his heart to ever take the course of his life. He wanted his mind to work and take centre stage in his life. He was angry not with anyone but himself. His mobile had messages saved which his father had sent which made him feel stronger every time he read them. His mobile had snaps of his father which made him feel to be more responsible and never let anyone be more important in ur life.

Tumhari Ankhen mere dil ko bekaboo kargayi,

Yeh sundar Ehsaas Dil ko Zinda kargayi,

Mobile ke tutne se Zindagi ne phir samjhaya mujhko,

Bhavnao se Door raho Pyaar mey tum Na Uljho…

Jeet's mother felt there was something wrong with him today. She knew Jeet is not letting it out what happened. She also knew Jeet who was full of fun and joy as a child after the age of 14 had just become so mature and responsible and started to go to his work from the age of 15 and joined his dad from that age itself. Later when his dad expired she just never saw him enjoying himself. She didn't knew why he changed and she knew he has to know the importance of emotions and love in life, she felt it very hard to change him but hoped someone will come in his life one day and make him a better person and not just a better business man.

Ek Aam baacha tha,

Dil ka kitna Sachaa tha,

Hasna khelna ek din isney chodd diya,

Sanjeedgi ka daaman kyun pakad liya,

Chahun Iskey jeevan mey bhi pyaar Aye,

Isey Pyaar Khushi ka koi ehssas kareye….

binidoshi thumbnail
Woh pheli mulaqat aur woh nazroo ka milna...Gud one bhoomi...post the next part soon...nice pics ..esp AS luking so innocent n beautiful...
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Very heartfelt story and well presented. I hope that Jeet will learn to love...I wonder if there is some reason behind his behavior...some incident perhaps? Anyway, please continue soon!
aredhel thumbnail
your story is amazing and sooo powerful. i like how detailed it is and the pics u put along with your story, its easier to imagine the 2 characters. Keep on writing, i LUV it!!! 👏