Anjaana Raasta ak+sak Epilogue p25

eternal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Concept:
Shaurya and Anjali are happily married couple in front of the world, truth is they dont love each other, but stayed with each other for their little daughter payal, angad and kripa have been friends for a while until there friendship takes a different turn, something happens and shaurya n anjali, kripa n angad's life changes forever, when someone enters there world.... 😳

Characters:

Photo%20Sharing%20and%20Video%20Hosting%20at%20Photobucket

Angad Khanna: a lively and youngest child of Dilip and Naina Khanna, always teasing and bugging his best friend kripa, whom he has known for 4 years now, is 20 years old and is in love with kripa but doesnt realize his own feelings for kripa..after all he is a hopeless case, but an angel descends down from heaven and helps him discover his own feelings......

Kripa Sharma: a young lively girl, who no matter what time of the day always has time for her family and friends, not to forget our star Angad, her day goes incomplete without taking a chance to bug him.....is a very respectable, and independent girl, despite living near her family lives off by herself, to become someone known, due to which she has not seen her sisters, Aaliya and Anjali in 8 years

Photobucket

Shaurya Khanna: angad's twin and older brother also 20, married off to Anjali Sharma, despite being in a relationship with her for years, no emotional bond has developed with him and anjali, he is a very respectable man who owns a vast amount of business, and has not met his family for a year due to the loss of connection between them, despite many difficulties his daughter, payal is his life...

Anjali Sharma aka Khanna: is married off to shaurya and despite forming a physical relationship never really formed an emotional bond...but as time continues she eventually falls in love with shaurya only to realize she was too late.....

Payal Khanna: angad's lovely niece, whom loves angad dearly, and loves her parents a lot, more her father then mother...despite having a staying home mom, she spends most of her time with her father....a 4 year old angelic daughter.....

Kavya Kapoor: an angel or a devil who .......will be revealed later....but due to him the lives of Angad, Shaurya, Kripa, Aaliya and Anjali change forever....for the best or worst read to find out ...

Photobucket

Aaliya Sharma: Older sister of Kripa and Anjali [Anjali's twin], fell in love with a man only to loose him because of misunderstandings because Anjali and her shared the same face...however due to an accident's result she lost her face, and had plastic surgery to look like so^^....😳

will post a part after break this fridayπŸ˜‰ for all my ff's and this ff is entirely dedicated to my sweet and flirty raheel bhaiyya.....always want to see you living life to the fullest and shining bright...love ya😳

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Ahh, sounds intresting!
Character Intro soungs great!

continue soon. πŸ˜›
dancingdiva91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cont...soon...i love the concept...
pallavi25 thumbnail
Woww sukhi! Eiju, Iq and neha in one show.....I love it already! Always wanted to see these 3 in one show.... 😳
Plz continue soon! 😳
Is Kavya a negative character or Anjali's hero?

pallavi
eijaz-anita thumbnail
wow!! u know i have been waiting for this ff!!
luvy intro..i hope kavya is not a devil but anjaliz hero.. πŸ˜†
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the concept cont soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sukhi!
wow! Another ff... kewl! Sounds gr8!!
Kavya's character seems mysterious... u kno.. u've put me in a dilemma... I like Kavya-Anjali pairing... but then, i dont Shaurya-Anjali to get separated too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol... and Angad as always confused!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gr8 intro πŸ‘
eijaz-anita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsheena

hey sukhi!
wow! Another ff... kewl! Sounds gr8!!
Kavya's character seems mysterious... u kno.. u've put me in a dilemma... I like Kavya-Anjali pairing... but then, i dont Shaurya-Anjali to get separated too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol... and Angad as always confused!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gr8 intro πŸ‘

i abosolutely agree wid u😊

Ride_It thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 intro. sounds interesting cont soon
angullgrl91 thumbnail
oo..sounds really interesting...cont soon.