Head over Heels-AK-NOTE!! pg30

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys..i wrote this FF in the KAA forum for shiv/gauri and i'm posting it here for angad/kripa..i hope you enjoy it coz i worked really hard on it..post a comment if you like it..

Hi I'm Kripa Shrama and I'm here to entertain you for the next few months. Let me tell you a little something about myself. I've lived in New York for almost all my life. I know it as the back of my hand so you could say I'm a true American. I'm 21 years old and in my 4th year at NYU. I'm usually a very chatty person or so I'm told by my Baba and sister Aaliya. My dad Suryaban Sharma is a business man and is mostly away on meetings. As for my mom, she passed away when I was a kid and I don't have very many memories of her but I'm sure she must have been a beautiful person I mean I have to get my good looks from someone right'😉 I'm sweet, mischevious, bubbly, lively (according to my friends) and I'm good at almost everything I do except when it comes to relationships. I've always had bad luck when it comes to guys, seems like I just can't seem to find the right one. Don't believe me..

My grade school boyfriend Manik  left me for someone with bigger bo*bs whereas my high school boyfriend Steve🤢 ditched me for someone with none at all (who would have guessed he was gay) By the time I made it to university, I thought that my luck had finally changed as I had finally found the perfect guy (or so it seemed). Prithvi😡 was all kinds of sweet. He 'was' kind, thoughtful and considerate that is till he discovered his hidden talent of getting a ball through a hoop then bye bye Mr. Sweet Boyfriend and hello Popular Jerk.

So all in all you could say that I'm not the best judge of character. It seems as if every relationship I've ever had was doomed to fail, so I begin my last year at university with a new resolution i.e. no more guys! No no don't get me wrong, it's not like I've turned into a lesbian or anything'NO! It's just that I've decided to take a break and stay away from all guys excluding my best friend Nishant Singhania⭐️well he doesn't really count as a guy I mean he is a guy but more of a brother to me. Besides the guy is so in love with my friend Kanan Mehra that it seems all the other girls around him are invisible. As for Kanan🤓, well let me say that the girl may be the most intelligent girl in class but boy is she dumb. Can she not see how much he likes her? Hmm' Maybe I should set them up but then again I wouldn't want my bad luck to rub off on them.

No really trust me when I say I suck at relationships in fact you might as well learn from my experience. i can write a whole book on bad relationships infact let me give you a few pointers. If a guy is cheating on you, he will be exhibiting one of the following behaviors:-

• Spends more and more Saturday nights with 'the guys'.
  • Gets cell phone calls while he's with you which he doesn't answer after checking the caller ID.
  • Suddenly starts caring about his hair/wardrobe.
  • Gets a new job or has to 'work' all the time.
  • Stops trying to get into your pants.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
ahahhaha lmao cant wait to read more of this so plz continue soon 😆
jdsean thumbnail
I love it already. Can't wait for more. Continue soon. 😃
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well since i've already written down the first few parts, i might aswell post the 1st one but i want lot and lots of comments..i love reading them 😃 ..

Part 1
I'm not really a morning person, in fact the whole waking up 'bright and early in the morning' thing doesn't make sense to me oh and the 'good morning' really gets to me. I mean what's so good about the morning? The very act of getting up early makes it a bad morning. Like I said I'm not really a morning person as opposed to my sister Aaliya who is up at the crack of dawn doing yoga and God know what.

Me I like to sleep in, in fact I'm usually late for class and when someone does manage to wake me up, well lets just say the don't stick around for the reaction. Today is no different, in my semi conscious state, I can hear Aaliya droning on and on about how I'm going to get late and that it's already 9:30. Blah blah blah… Wait WHAT? Sh*t I'm late. I got up with a jerk and ran to the bathroom, mumbling under my breath.

Aaliya: it's about time. You better make a run for it if you want to reach uni. on time. Mumbling under my breath about the pain of waking up damn early, I took a quick shower in record time, threw on a halter top and denim skirt and rushed out to my car.
My car is the current love of my life, who needs guys when you have a limited edition 2007 individual BMW M6 convertible? I jumped in and sped off towards NYU, getting a speeding ticket in the process. I arrived there in 15 minutes flat.

Someone: WOW! I can't believe you made it, on time too.

Me: Me neither! I moved forward and greeted my best friend Nishant. He's the resident genius and a poet by nature and a true gentleman, one of the few left in the world. Wonder what his mom was thinking when she named him Nishant. I mean the very name spells out nerd so can there be any doubt as to the origin of his nature. But nevertheless he is one of a kind (thank GOD) and a gem of a person.

Nishant: Shall we? He asked offering me his arms. See what I mean? A one of a kind true gentleman. I hooked my arm through his and the two of us made our way to class where I sat down next to Kanan who had saved us a seat and judging by the look on her face I could tell she was bursting with some new gossip. Totally ignoring my pleasant hello (HOW RUDE OF HER) she grabbed my arm and asked;

Kanan: So did you see him?

Me: Who?

Kanan: the new guy on campus Angad Khanna. GOD Krips he the cutest, hottest, sexiest guy I have ever laid my eyes on.
I stared at her. That was it. She wanted to tell me about some guy who had caught her fancy. BORING! She launched into a descriptive tale about her encounter with the new guy on campus…What was his name again…Err Angad something. She droned on and on about how hot he was blah blah Yawn! Like I'm interested. I zoned out during the whole lecture and finally came out of my trance when the bell rang. That's my cue I grabbed my bag and ran out of the class. I can't stand the stifling environment in the classroom, the deafening silence, the feeling of boredom, of oppressiveness. I was standing at the steps contemplating on what to do when my stomach gave a loud rumble. (Embarrassing much?) Nishant grinned.

Nishant: Skipped out on breakfast again?

Me: DUH! I am so hungry! Need food!

Nishant: Let's go to the cafeteria then.

Me: I cannot move. Need food now. I jumped up and got onto Nishants back. Give me a piggy back ride.

Nishant: Are you crazy?

Me: Please Nishu? I made a face, the one I usually make when I want something and get refused

Nishant: Not that look again! Fine he conceded knowing he was defeated. With great difficulty he made his way towards the caf while I hung at his back chatting unconcerned. To say that we looked weird would be an understatement. Judging by the looks we were getting from all around us I could say we looked like aliens from another planet. Finally we made it to the caf and Nishu dumped me on the steps unceremoniously.

Nishant: Dude you are so heavy! Kripa really think you ought to loose some weight. Catching to look on my face he froze. No one absolutely no one makes fun of my weight and I guess he understood the look cause he started running.

Me: yea you better run! Just wait till I'm done with you! I said as I chased after him, he was within my grasp when THUD!! I collided in to someone knocking him off balance and the two of us were on the floor, him on top of me.
I opened my eyes to find myself gazing into raven black ones of who I can only describe as a Greek God! Man the guy was HOT! He must be the new guy Kanan was telling me about. Wow talk about sexy. The word hot doesn't even begin describing him…he's hotter than hot, hotness personified…you get the idea.
I have no idea how long I lay there gaping at him. The guy smirked and got up and I finally snapped out of it, and looked up to find a 100 or so pair of eyes peering down at us. Just then Nishant came forward, grinning like chimpanzee

Nishant: You ok? He asked

Me: I think I broke something. I extracted my cell phone from my pocket. Only my brand new cell. Great! How do I explain a broken cell phone to my dad? One he got me a week ago. This cannot get any worse can it?

I looked around for the guy but he had dispersed, without even saying sorry! UGH! I hate male chauvinist just wait till I see him again… hmm I can't wait to see him again..

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 16 years ago
jdsean thumbnail
Hi,
   I loved the part. It was great, I love the way your writing the story. I love the way you have written Kripa so far, I was cracking up at parts. I love how she and Aliya are opposites. Also, Nishant is very sweet, him letting Kripa get a piggy back ride, that was funny. Of course, loved the entry of Angad , just as Kripa was giving up guys look who enters the school. Can't wait for more. Continue soon .
ridizzz thumbnail
Great start.
like the intro and first part.
plz cont. soon
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey wow awsome part...can't wait for you to continue
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail