Mohhobatein-Part 1 updated

pooja kapoor 6 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi guys It's been so long havent been on India-Forums.Really missed it
Now I was thinking of starting a Fan Fiction of some charchters in the indian telly soaps

Characters

Angad--cool hot dude,the dream man of every gurl,but doest believe in love. He wants his parents to choose his bride

Kripa--Sweet,Innocent Girl. Dreams of a prince who wud soon take her away from this world of hatred into the heaven of love.

Vidya--An independant girl, who helps her mother .Older sister of Kripa. Vidya knows that without money no one will love you, so she doesnt dream big.

Sagar--Older brother of Angad.Helps father in buisness. Really diciplined, and wants to reach hisg success. He is really respectful to others and doesnt like to go to parties nd all that

Mr.Bajaj/Durga--Sagar nd ANgads parents.Mr.Bajaj is nice though he doesn't have time for his family.Durga is a bit worried that when her sons get married they wont talk to her or care for her,so she wants to bring her dauther-in-laws of her own choice

Prerna-Mother of kripa /vidya. She has a dream that her daughters get a good husband.Prerna has always loved her daughters so much that they dont feel the pain of not having a father.

Dhaadhu-Kripa/Vidya's fav granpa.Always help them in need. Never lets them feel that they don't have a father. Allways protect them. Prerna says that dhaadhu is the one who spoiled Kripa alot.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

What do guys think of it should I contiune?? If there is any sugestions or questions pls let me know.nd plas tell me if I shud continue or Not😊

Edited by pooja kapoor 6 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja kapoor 6 thumbnail
pls comment or else i will think i shudn't contiunue
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice concept!
will love to read the story! 😳
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 story!! can u tell whoz playin dese characters...i don't knw abt vidya n sagar 😳
Vinny143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds cool 😛 continue soon
sweet honey thumbnail
great concept plz cont soon! 😃
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! gr8 concept
cont soon

_________
~Sana~
pooja kapoor 6 thumbnail
Sorry i 4got to mention the charcters
Angad-Kaisa yeh pyar hai
Kripa-Kaisa yeh pyar hai
Sagar-banoo main teri dulhan
Vidya-Banoo main teri dulhan
Mr.Baja- Kausti zindagi ki
Prerna-Kausauti Zindagi ki
Durga-Maayka

--------------------------------------------------------

The story begings showing some great sights of a bautiful hill station called Palampur.On the top of a moutain there is a small house, and in the small house there is a women in pale pink sari She is praying at a small temple.
Suddenly a voice from behind calls

Maa!!!!!! The lady in pink turns and it is none other then prerna.Looking realli pretty

Prerna: Kya hua Vidya???

Then from the bathroom a girl comes out her wet hair is covered by a towel though you can't see her face becasue it is covered with soap

Vidya: Maa paani khatam hogaya

Seeing Vidya's face Prerna started laughing. She then goes to get Vidya some water.After she brings in the water Vidya washes her face.

As the first "splash" goes on her face the soap starts coming out and the camera first goes to eyes. The drips of water falling from the eyelashes. Then they show the lips. And after when she wipes up her face they finally show her clear face.

Then Vidya goes to her mum who is still praying at the small mandir in their house.

Vidya: Bhagwanji aaj mere results aane wale hai pls mujhe paas kardijiye aur ho sake toh kripa ko bhi. Kripa se yaad aaya woh abhi tak uthi ke nahin????

The Camera then goes to this room filled with hearts and cute toys and there were pictures of bollywood stars. There was a girl sleeping in the bed.

Vidya:KKKKRRRRIIIIPPPPAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

And suddenly the gurl in the bed wakes up. Her face is not shown. The gurl goes to the bathroom. Comes out.First the camera goes on the eyes nd shows her putting mascara on. Then goes to the lips, nd shows her putting lipstick on, then goes to the cheeks nd shown putting blush on. Finally they show her face. Looking pretty as ever Kripa goes dowstairs wearing jeans nd top

Prerna: Aagayi maharani aapne sapno ki duniya se bahar. Mujhe toh lagta nahin ise maaloom bhi hoga ke aaj results aane hai.

Kripa: Aare Haan! aaj toh results aane hai. Didi chalo jaldi chalte hai varna dhair hojaygi.

When they reach the college they look at the results.

Kripa: Didi aap first class paas huye ho
Vidya: Reeli!! Aur tum??
Kripa: Main paas toh hogayi lekin first nahin third class.( kripa gets upset, She loves to cum in first)
Vidya: Koi baat nahin paas toh hogayi ho na

Later Vidya's teacher comes up to Vidya
Te: Vidya tum pure class mein top aayi ho iski mujhe bohut khushi hai. LEkin mujhe pata hai iske baad tum koi job karna chahogi. Palampur main tumhari kabil koi job nahin hai is liye main chahata hoon ke tum mumbai jao aur wahan apply karo. Aur yeh tumhari behen ke liye bhi bhohut acha hoga.

Vidya: Woh to teek hai sir lekin Kripa ki addmission kaise hogi waha.
Te: Uski chinta mat karo, maine uski addmision kardi hai woh bhi Mubai ke top college main aur tumhara rehena ka bandobast bhi kar diya hai.
Vidya: Thank you sir!!!

That night while everyone is having their dinner, Vidya tells everything that happened at college.

Dhadhu: Kya!! yeh toh bohut khushi ki baat hai
Pr: Nahin papa Mumbai bohut hi bada hai mujhe darr hai hamari betiya kahin ghum na hojaye.
Vidya: Ma hum koi choti bachiyan toh nahin hai jo ghum hojayegi. Pleese Maa!!Kya aap nahin chahti Kripa Mumbai ke sabse bade skool main pade.Pleease pLEASE ppplllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!
PRERNA: ACHA PACKING KARNI SHURU KARO!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the first part next is into of th guyz. Tell me what u thought about it.Pls comment!!! 😊

thnx