Sea of Love...Sujal&Kashish.last pt 3/02

goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sea of Love

Introductions

Main Characters:

Sujal Garewal: He is a very handsome , smart and loving guy. He is the owner of Garewal industries. His parents died in car accident 2 years ago. He is very ecoigistic person. What he wants, he will get it no matter what happned. The only thing he is seeking is true love. It is not that he never find it. He was in love with a girl back in college but somehow they apart from each other. He is totally alone in this world he needs support of love and care.

Kashish SInha: She is a very beautiful, charming and simple girl. She is a Neurosergeon in Lifecare Hospital. She is also a Head of the hospital. She is an orphan. She grown up in an orphan house. For her, Only thing is matter is her proffasional. She can do anything to save one person's life. The only thing she can't tolerate is that any mistake in her hospital. Everyone in her hospital staff respact her alot. Sometimes patients believe her as a God because when she take charge of anyone's life, she cant let it go.

Other Characters:

Anjali Nanda: She is a very positive and open minded girl. She is a best friend and a co worker of kashish. She is an Anesthetic doctor. She is always there for kashish when she needed. Anjali is the only person who really knows real kashish. They share everything in their friendship.

Kavya Nanda: He is Anjali' husband. He is a Pilot in international flights. He is not mostly near his house because he has to fly alot. He loves Anjali so much. He also treats kashish as his sister. He is a very understanding guy. Always there for his wife and kashish.

Akshat Shergil: He is Sujal's best friend and legal advisior in Garewal industries. He is very fun loving guy. He can do anything to bring smile on sujal's face. He knows real sujal. He always supports him as his brother.

Charu Shergil: She is very cute and understanding wife of Akshat. She is an architacture and works for Garewal industries. She loves akshat so much. She always thankful to sujal because of him, akshat and charu got married.

Edited by goodkashish - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm i think the 1st to reply nice intro w8ing 4 the 1st part so post soon 😃
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aweosme plzz continue soon....... 😃 😳
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yaar...cant wait to read more...plz continue soonnnnnn
Paru6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 ff 👏 👏
loved the character description 👏
can't wait cont soon 😊
beauty_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey kashish so after serendipity, this is the second one right 😉   😉   😉 . the intro was fabulous and superb 👏 . loved the characters like anything ❤️ . they all are pefect for the roles which u have put them into 🤗 .the overall introduction and subject sounds damn interesting 😉 .great 👍🏼 .continue soon yaar plzzzzz.....can't wait any longer.bye.takecare. 😊   😛 😊
aishwaria thumbnail
cool another FF waiting eagerly to read it 😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
coollll intro.... i liked it very much... 👏 continue soon.... 😊 😛 😃
me2kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow kashish!!!!!!!!!!1.....ik uar ff...wo bhi SK payyyyy 😃

awesome introooooooooooo 👏

cont soon .......cant wait

n ya i hope u r not ending ur other ff 😛
goodkashish thumbnail

Part-1

We see a very big hospital and on the building the board says " Lifecare Hospital"....We see an ambulense stopped at the entrance and someone carries a man on the strecher........we cant see his face because it is covered full in blood........

Person: nurse.........ple inhe doctor ki zaroorat hai..........

Nurse: main abhi doctor ko inform karti hoo.........Nurse rushed to someone's office and screamed........

Nurse: Dr. Sinha..........bahar ek emergency case aaya hai..........lagta hai accident hua hai..........bahot khoon bhi beh chuka hai...........

Dr Sinha stands up from the chair and it is none another than Kashish.......

Kashish: Tum jake operation ki taiyari karo........main Dr. Nanda ko inform karti hoon........

Kashish: Anjali.........ek emergancy case hai.......meet me in OT fast........

(Now inside the Oparation room)

Kashish: Nurse.........everything is ready.......

Nurse: yes doctor,,,,,,but Dr. Nanda......

When a girl entered in rush and it is Anjali.........

Anjali: Yes i am ready.........what's the situaction.......

Nurse: Car accident aur upper se pi ke chala raha tha.......Bachne ke chances bahot kam hai.......

Kashish (turns around wearing her gloves): Kuch nahin hoga..........ple pass me cotton........

Kashish us insan ke chehre se sara khoon pahonchti hai.......woh insan kashish ko ek nazar dekh hi raha hota hai..........Kashish bhi kahi na kahi unki aankhon me khoyi huyi thi.........

Anjali: Inki aankhon ke dard se lagta hai bahot gehri chaut khayi hai.........

Kashish looks at anjali when suddenly person's heart beat is going down..........Anjali is trying to control his heart beat but is going down........After some time with lots of hard work everything is normal and ready to be oprate.........Anjali gave him ansthethesia........Kashish moves to perform the surgury but her hands are saking........

Anjali: kashish......kya kar rahi ho........calm down.......

Kashish: is insaan ko kuch nahin hona chahiye anjali........

Anjali: tumhare hote huye kisi bhi insaan ki jaan gayi hai jo aaj.......

Kashish: per aaj baat kuch alag hai.......

Anjali: what......

Kashish; Kuch nahin.........nurse inke stiches kar dena aur inhe ICU me sift kardena........

The operation was succeeful.........

(In kashish's office)

Anjali: yeh kya tha kashish aaj......maine aaj se pehle tumhe kabhi aise nahin dekha.......

Kashish: kuch nahin........waise raat bahot ho gayi hai.......tum ghar jao......

Anjali: aur tum........

Kashish: Muje abhi bahot saara kaam hai..........

Anjali: kab tak sachchai se muh modogi.....

Kashish; lekin kuch sachchai chah kar bhi aap nahin chupa sakte aur mere liye yeh hospital sabse pehle hai......

Anjali: jaisi tumhari marzi.........ab chalo jane se pehle ek baar us patient ka check up saath me kar lete hai........

kashish: ok.......lets move........

Kashish aur anjali ICU me dakhil hote hai.......

Kashish: nurse .........inke halat kya hai........

Nurse: Sabkuch ab normal hai..........inhe bas thodi dair me hosh aa jayega.......

Anjali: good.....tumne inke gharwalo ko khabar kiya.........

Nurse: nahin doctor........woh inka naam nahin pata to phone number kaha se nikalenge.........

Kashish: Sujal............Sujal Garewal.........we see sujal is lying on the bed with lots of bandages on him.......

Anjali: kya kaha.......

Kashish: Inka naam.........nurse ab jake forun inke gharwalo ko khabar kar do.....

Nurse: yes doctor.....

Anjali: kashish.....tumhe kaise.......

Kashish: kuch nahin .........

Kashish walks out living Anjali confused...........

Edited by goodkashish - 16 years ago