Sharth FF Pt 35+Epilogue on Pg55 (20/06)

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow u started new ff sounds intresting friend n u made gauri kapoor ๐Ÿ˜† so waiting for ur update friend
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivgauri

SHARTH

All Shiv Khanna lacked was money, so when Shashank made a bet which involved a lot of money, without thinking twice he jumped at it. The bet was to make Gauri Kapoor fall in love with him, date her and dump her publicly. ru in love with shashank???? u have him in every FF i think๐Ÿ˜ก but this shashank is very nice...... he made the bet...but wht he didnt knw is tht they might fall in love with each other for real๐Ÿ˜‰ u better make tht happen..if nt๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The minute Gauri Kapoor saw Shiv Khanna she was in love with him. With time her love kept increasing for him. After a year of silent love, when suddenly Shiv Khanna started showing interest in her, she was in cloud nine. She thought all her dreams were coming true. gauri.. ru blind??? so many guys in the college n u had to fall in love with this stupid guy๐Ÿ˜ก

Character sketch

Shiv Khanna: The most popular guy in college, is the college president. Good in academics and is an all rounder. The only person he cares abt is his best friend Anupam, and the only thing he cares abt is Money, and thts the only thing he lacks. He is studying on scholarship which no one knows in college except for Anupam. Works part time for pocket money, but tells everyone tht he is working for experience. Staying with Anupam in Anupam's house near college. Doesn't believe in love.  hw come he is poor???? wht happened to all his money?????? n y on earth did he listen to shashank..even if its for money....bad shiv๐Ÿ˜ก

Gauri Kapoor: A very nice and sweet girl. Daughter of  Mahen Kapoor, one of the richest man in India. Very close to her Dad and talks to him on the phone everyday as he stays in Delhi while she is staying in Mumbai. Staying with her friends in an apartment. Is a chatter box, because of that gets thrown out of the class all the time and believes in love. <> hw cn any1 throw gauri out??? she is bahashan queen....she cn give bahashan to her lecturer and stay inside the class..i cnt imagine gauri getting thrown out of her class๐Ÿ˜†

Anupam: Shiv's best friend. The only person who knows abt Shiv's background. and when will we get to knw bat his background... good to have anupum around.. i miss him lot

Ipshitha: Shiv's girlfriend.Filthy rich- one of the reasons why Shiv is dating her. Hates Gauri, as Gauri is also considered to be the college beauty along with her. hahah ippy there....when is she getting dumped???

Shashank: Ipshitha's elder brother, but since he was bad in studies is now Ipshitha's classmate.  ippys elder bro?? wow... tht excellent.... hw many times did he fail????๐Ÿ˜†

Mahen: Gauri's Dad, and loves her a lot. Wants to always see Gauri happy, since she is all he has left after his wife died giving birth to Gauri. ohhhhh niki dead??? thts sad๐Ÿ˜›

Maya and Palak: Ipshitha's best friends. hw many times did maya fail in her class???

Kaya and Aastha:<> Gauri's best friends. Gauri stays with them in an apartment. hw nice..nw where is vivan..dnt tell me these 2 going to fight for vivan nw๐Ÿ˜•

nw where is the 1st part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i take back wht i said....do kill shahsnk n ippy in this FF....
so do u think i like this FF or wht๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Catwoman thumbnail
HI kuku new ff!! sounds interesting!! ๐Ÿ‘
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sounds interestin hopefully u will continue soon
mintfresh thumbnail
nice intro
plz cont soon
sum2005 thumbnail
kuku shiv making a bet with shashank, i really dought on u as ash said r u in love with shashank? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• .
eternal thumbnail
really nice intro hun, im looking forward to the first part ๐Ÿ˜ณ keep up the good work n lots of love n best wishes sukhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jenna Dutt thumbnail
Kuku, the character sketch was very interesting and eagerly waiting for you to start the story.
Cheers,
bookwormlazy thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.