»-(¯`v´¯)-»NO TIME FOR LUV-ak lstprt p93

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 1

Kripa ran upstairs to her room, she sat herself down in front of her huge mirror, she sighed, she was tired of her life, what bugged her the most was she hated being the daughter of the richest and famous business man in London – Mr. Suryaban Sharma, I mean she got everything in life she had all the wealth to spend but she thought otherwise. She picked up a photo frame that was placed on her dressing table, it was of and lady around the age of her late twenties, she had similarities with kripa like her beautiful brown eyes that stood out; yes this was her late mother Mrs. Gayathri Sharma, she had died 18 years ago just after giving birth to kripa a few hours before passing away, kripa felt her eyes moist up , time to time she would just cry holding her mother's photo, at one stage she even hated herself believing she was the reason for her mother's death.

Her dad on the other hand had moved on, their marriage was arranged, or unless he held his feeling within himself, maybe that's why he didn't remarry. It wasn't fact that she didn't receive love from anyone her dadi loved her a lot and so did her dad but in his life his job was first priority rather than family.

As for school kripa had just graduated a week ago, school was the same she had friend but she knew they were only using her for her wealth, she knew it , they were all pretty fake, she really never had a true friend, but for the sake of it she dealt with them all faking to enjoy their company , all they would do is talk about boys, it's not that she had something against guys except for the fact she thought they were immature and total jerks when they would play with a girl's heart or emtion, maybe she was wrong maybe not all guys were like that, she really didn't have any experience in that department so who was she to judge she thought, she just wasn't at that stage where she was interested in guys even though it sounded pretty sad considering she was 18, I mean girls at her age already had their first kiss and half of them did more than kissing some were actually giving birth she thought to herself , actually to think about it she had no guys friend not counting the guys who would randomly come up to her saying" hey your that rich dude's daughter right"  , she had never flirted with a guy  neither had a guy flirted or asked her out before ; she didn't look like a nerd or something more like a "plain Jane" girl meaning she didn't wear make up her fashion sense was good she was trendy but mostly she preferred to be in casual wear, i mean it was only school who was she to impress, she was more of the reserve and shy type well not really, I guess she really didn't really like to socialize with people from her society they were all fake according to her, she knew that old saying " never judge a book by it cover" but being around a whole bunch made her do the opposite, i mean  she would hardly talk to her dad (not that she thought he was fake but the fact she hardly saw him),  which was bad considering her dad had business parties every week where she would fake to be having fun, she hated parties she was more of the good girl type , yep she was innocent like an angel well that what her friends would keep saying " jeeze kripa your innocent like a angel come on girl do something outrageous for a change" her friend would say, but  how could she do stuff like that it would ruin her father's reputation but what would they understand. 

Kripa put down her mother's photo and sighed, she hated this evening, her dad had organized a party for her and her so called friend plus other graduates from her school, she was happy the party showed he did love and care for her even though he hardly had time for her at times, yep it was one of those typical high school parties she guessed except it wasn't so rowdy like in those typical movies, there was going to be everything including a Dj, kripa laughed, remembering when she told her friend about the Dj, his name was angad Khanna I think, apparently his a son of my dad's childhood friend Mr. Khanna I've seen him before , but not his son or daughter, she's my age , but when I told the girls, I think they were going to have a fit screaming out " what are you serious" apparently his really well know for his djing skills shame I never heard then again I don't party in nightclubs, I asked them what's so good about him, which one replied" well obviously he's so hot and he is such a bad boy and when I mean BAD I aint exaggerating which I think is totally hot "which the other girls replied" hell yeah", seriously girls I tell you why do we fall in love , wait I mean they well guess I won't know for now, I wonder what they would have said If I told them I was moving in with his family to go to college in America with his daughter her told her it would be a good experience at first she didn't want to go then maybe She thought she could enjoy the other side of the world and be a new an outgoing kripa.

Kripa got up and took a dress out of her closet her dad brought her for tonight, she headed into the bathroom and came out all dressed up she wore a blue halter dress that was past her knees with a blue scarf, her hair was just left out, she was born with straight hair, she couldn't be bothered to dress up for this party normally she would when her dadi would say. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed and plastered a fake happy smile oh her lips and headed down for the party, yep know one knew the real kripa except for kripa herself

so i was bored and came up with a ff, i have 3 ff running right now, well tell me wether to continue !!! please do comment!!😊

preview- angad's entry (only if i get comments to continue) 

PAGE REFERENCE

Part1- 1

Part2-3

Part3-4

Part4-5

Part5-9

Part6-10

Part7-14

Part8-15

Part9-18

Part10-20

Part 11- 23

Part 12-25

Part 13 -28

Part 14- 30

Part 15 -33

Part 16 - 36

Part 17 - 39 

Part 18 - 41   

Part 19 - 46     

Part 20 - 48       

Part 21 - 51        

Part 22-

Part 23-

Part 24-

Part 25-

Part 26-

Part 27-

Part 28-

Part 29-75    

Part 30 - 77    

Part 31-   81       

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meme25 thumbnail
great starting...........i'd love to read this fanfic......can't wait to read abt angad!!!!
continue soon!!!!
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAY!!! i am soooooo happy to have to back in action!!!! lol... i LOVE
LOVE LOVE ur FF's, nd i am pretty sure i will love this one, actually i love
this one already, it sounds sooo intriguing!!! nd Angad is a DJ which is
HOTTT!!! but a bad Dj, which is even HOTTER!!!! i LOVE bad boys, but
a Dj is just the cherry on the top!!! lmao... CANNOT wait to read more...
continue soon, like ASAP!!! 😛 Edited by berkeleygirl818 - 16 years ago
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part
loved it. loved the way u gave the intro in part 1
it was superb 👏 👏
cont soon

________
sana

Originally posted by: meme25

great starting...........i'd love to read this fanfic......can't wait to read abt angad!!!!
continue soon!!!!

thankyou!😊..i'll continue hopefully get more comments

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

YAY!!! i am soooooo happy to have to back in action!!!! lol... i LOVE
LOVE LOVE ur FF's, nd i am pretty sure i will love this one, actually i love
this one already, it sounds sooo intriguing!!! nd Angad is a DJ which is
HOTTT!!! but a bad Dj, which is even HOTTER!!!! i LOVE bad boys, but
a Dj is just the cherry on the top!!! lmao... CANNOT wait to read more...
continue soon, like ASAP!!! 😛

hehehe 😆thankyou😊 i'm glad to be back in action aswell lol

omgsh i totally agree bad boy are just hot being a dj makes it even better lol

yep i'll continue when i get a few more comments!! thanks😃

jdsean thumbnail
I'm excited you started a new ff. Continue it, I like the concept. Its different. I know I will love this story just like I do the others. Take care.

Originally posted by: iamsmart

awesome part
loved it. loved the way u gave the intro in part 1
it was superb 👏 👏
cont soon

________
sana

aww thankyou 😊😳 glad you liked the first part it took me so long lolz

Originally posted by: banju

sound good
cont soon

thankyouu!!😛

kIrAn...E>GA<3 thumbnail
i lyke it but ive got a bit of a attention disorder so cud u plz space it out more or make the font larger or sumthin please?

newayz, great beginning. u should TOTALLY continue. i luve dis ff already.

<3 kiran
E> GA <3