FF: Insomnia...Part10Pg 27 10/12

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi All this going to be a long FF... as many have requested and the poll indicated that many of you guys wanted a long FF and so im writing this one...

Many Kaa-ians members PM me to write another intense piece  like "Mask" and "I love u but I hate u".....So im giving you Insomina.

My other FF "Pillowtalk" and "Don't touch the Honey" will be finished soon and as many of you know im working on a little animation like South Park called "Sugar and Spice"  I'm learning to animate so i will a promo ready soon with an offical date of the first part. (Pray for me!😳)

So this will be updated once a week once the other FF are finished... so im giving you all a little teaser here... so i hope you like it! Again very different from what i have written before......still learning!.

Insomnia.... Definition.....

Insomnia is a sleep disorder characterized by an inability to sleep and/or inability to remain asleep for a reasonable period. Insomniacs typically complain of being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time. Both organic and nonorganic insomnia constitute a sleep disorder. It can be caused by fear, stress,

anxiety, medication, herds , caffeine, depression and bipolar disorder sometimes occurs for no apparent reason. An overactive mind or physical pain may also be causes. Finding the underlying cause of insomnia is usually necessary to cure it. Insomnia can be common after the loss of a loved one, even months or a year after the death, if they are not grieving correctly (pretending they are over it when they are not). It very often occurs when the person has a lack of food or not enough variety of foods (such as eating one food over and over again).

Intro......

"Gauri!" His heart pounded and as he turned to see her she was no longer their. Now a year had past by and she still haunted him every night .. As he closed his eyes the image of her  that dimple smile as she took hold of him " I love you Shiv!" … then he felt the pain of betrayal she had given him as she went away from his life…. Now he was never going to see her or feel her again. As the tears filled his eyes he rose up from the bed and looked at the bottle of whiskey on the bed side table with an hesitation he opened the bottle and placed the glass to his lips…. The burning desire within him was not put out by the bottle and nothing could ever replace what he had lost….

"aapaki yaad kaise aayegi…..aap ye kyun samajh na paate hain….yaad toh sirf unaki aati hai…..hum kabhi jinko bhool jaate hai........"

Kat😳

Index

Part 1....Pg7

Part 2 ...Pg9

Part 3...Pg11

Part 4...Pg13

Part 5 ...Pg15

Part6 ...Pg16

Part7...Pg18

Part8...Pg20

Part 9...Pg23

Part 10...Pg27

Edited by Catwoman - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
kat,

wowwww anather ff hope it will be with more and more ckiffhangers like i hate u and intensce like mask.

kat who is having this sleeping disorder shiv or gauri.

cant wait for long time.....update the first part please. 😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will try!! let me finish off the other two so i can work on this as you have all requested.

Im suffering from insomina hence 52 in the IF addict chart πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kat 😳
sum2005 thumbnail
kat,

anisha is no 1 in insommia followed by ash 9 at 11 .

so i think we have to think about anisha and ash πŸ˜‰
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW kya baat hai kat billi u started writing fan fics also what else dont i know about u hehe....... wahh ji its really gud 😳 i like πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ people keep posting hehe so we can get to the first part πŸ˜ƒ
Jenna Dutt thumbnail
yippeeeee πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ another one and this would be a long one, thanks Kat, can't wait for you to start it.
koolkitty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
another one its good πŸ‘
make it fast 😳   πŸ˜³
we will be waiting means me n fida aka zainab πŸ˜‰
Rock_Star thumbnail
yay yay πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
new fanfic and its going to similar my fav fanfic written by you from the all the fanfic you wrote "I love u but i hate u" 😳
can't wait to read it...intro is so good
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sum2005

kat,

anisha is no 1 in insommia followed by ash 9 at 11 .

so i think we have to think about anisha and ash πŸ˜‰

Oyee chill karoo πŸ˜† 

I will move down soooon πŸ˜‰ This is quite embarrasing!!!!! I am high up for the start of July.

I came at number 6 for June..Still just as embarrasing! πŸ˜†

Good intro Billi...........write some moreeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ

-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kat
wowwwww
anoda ff
INSOMANIA.....awesomee title
n da prologue 😍 😍 😍
cnt wait 4 u to start writin dis