Serendipity.....Sujal&Kashish....Last-Part...11/07

goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friend! i am writing a new fan fiction with sujal and kashish as they are our evergreen romantic couple. This story is going to be so ramantic and passinable about love. this is story of how two lovers meet and they fall in love. 

Serendipity

Characters:

Sujal Garewal: He is 25 years old who lives in Delhi with his parents. He is the only child of Anurag and prerna Garewal. He did his studies in MBA in USA's best college and he is taking over his business across the countries. He has everything that a young man needs that Money and power to impress girls but what he really wants is that a nice girl who loves him from her heart not for money.

Kashish Sinha: She is 21 years old. She lives with her father Abhay Sinha and her older sister Anjali in Mumbai. She is very shy and innocent girl who belives so much in true love. She just did her bachlor in Fashion designing. She doesn't want to involve her self in family business bcoz her sister is already helping it. She belives so much in love and she thinks that God always makes you in pair so there must be someone out there who is waiting for me. She belives that i just have to follow my heart beat and i would find him.

Other Characters:

Anurag Garewal: He is father of Sujal. He is pround on her son as he is the best in everything like studies and business. He is the owner of Garewal industries. He also believs so much in love as he married to prerna with love marrige. The important thing is that they share best friend relation with each other to sujal.

Prerna Garewal:She is the mother of Sujal. As every mother she wants her son to be happy and she knows her son will be happy only when he would find his real life partner. She also works in garewal office as she wants to be with her family in every single moment that she can.

Abhay Sinha: He is father of Kashish and Anjali. He is the owner of Sinha publications. He runs the news channel In indian television. He has lost his wife when kashish born. So, he raised his daughters like princess and he supports his dauthers in every desicions. He is very cool father to have it.

Anjali sinha: She is older sister of Kashish. She did her bachlor in media publications so, she can help her dad in his business. She is in love with a guy who also works in his dad's company. She loves kashish as a mother. She can't see tears in her little sister's eyes.

Kavya Nanda: He is the love of Anjali. He Works with Anjali in News channel. He is the General Manager overthere. Anjali and Kavya are engaged before 8 months and they are getting marriend next month.

Kripa Sharma: She is best friend of Kashish and also business partner in fashion industries. She has lost her parents while she was 11 years old so she lives with kashish and Abhay also treat Kripa as his own daughter. Kripa hates boys who flirt around girls and belives that there is no true love in this world.

Angad Khanna:He is a childhood friend of Sujal. His parents live in Mumbai but he lives in delhi with sujal as he is his business partner. He hates his step mom so always get mad on his dad so he left house in very early age. Prerna also treats him as his own son. And Angad also calls her "Mom". Angad and sujal share realtions like brothers.

Parts

Page number

Intro

Edited by goodkashish - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevlicious thumbnail
hey sounds interesting... huge cast ha!!! πŸ˜‰
pls continue soon...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very good intro..i liked it very much... it seems very interesting.... πŸ‘ please do continue soon.... 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
le_me_star thumbnail
great intro!!!!!!!!!!..........can't wait for the first part of the story.....continue plzzzzzz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
goodkashish thumbnail

Part-1

We see a dining hall and a lady is talking on the phone.

Lady: Kya baat hai Kavya aaj subaah subaah meri yaad aa gayi.

Kavya: Wah Anjali! Agar main subaah phone nahin karoon to tum naraz hoti ho aur phone karo to bhi tum.

Anjali: Aisi koi baat nahin hai aur haa pyaar kiya hai to hume bhi to jelna padega.

Kavya: Kambakt yeh pyaar hi to hai jo hume subaah subaah tumhare aur khichta hai.

Anjali: yeh pyar vyar ki baatein chodo aur main tumhe office me aakar milti hoon. abhi papa aate hi hoge breakfast ke liye.

Kavya: to pehle kaho ki tum mujse pyaar karti ho..

Anjali: kya subaah subaah pili hai tumne.........

Kavya: Majak mat karo......

Anjali: I Love........main office aakar bataungi.

Kavya: Anjali this is not fair......

Anjali: Bye kavya........i love you.........

Kavya: that's like my anjali............i love you too........

Someone from back " Hmmmmmmmmm...........Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......"

Lady: Kya anjali aaj subaah subaah hi tum dono suru ho gaye.

Anjali: tu nahin samjegi ki pyaar kya hai. Jab tuje pyaar hoga to pata chal jayega.

Lady: Pyaar aur woh bhi Kripa ko..impossible.

Anjali: impossible kuch nahin hai. tu jaldi se beth breakfast kar aaj muje office me meri important meeting hai.

Kripa: Janti hoon kiske saath hai. Of course kavya right. Anjali tum muje ek baat batao ki pyaar kya hai. aur woh bhi sachcha.

Somone comes from the back and puts her hand on Anjali's shoulder.

Lady: Pyaar woh lamha hai jis ke liye hum puri zindagi uska intazaar kar sakte hai........................Pyaar woh ehsaas hai jis ek pal me hum apni puri zindagi ji dete hai...........Agar aap is duniya me pyaar na kiya to kya kiya.................Aur sachcha pyaar dhundha nahin jata woh to bas aapko mil jata hai kahi bhi..................

Kripa: Lekin kashish hume pata kaise chalega ki yehi woh hai jis ka hume barso se intazaar tha.

Kashish: Pyaar ko parkhane ke liye bas ek nazar hi kafi hai..........aur phir hamara dil hai na woh hume sab raste batayega............Jaise tum aankhe bandh karo.........

Kripa: Per kyun........

Kashish: Tum sawaal bahot karti ho.........

Kripa closed her eyes.

Kashish: Tumhe koi chehara dikhai de raha hai........

Kripa: Nahin....

kashish: jab tumhe bandh aankheon se bhi ek hi chehra nazar aaye uska matlab hai ki wohi hai tumhara pyaar.........samji......

Kripa: pata nahin lekin mere dimag me tere yeh philosophical thoughts ke liye koi jagah nahin hai.

Anjali: Ab tum dono ladna bandh karo aur breakfast karo.....papa bas aate hi honge.........meri ek baat samaj me nahin aati ki tum dono ke vichar aur aadte bilkul ek si hai to tum dono hamesha kyun pyaar ko lekar behas karte ho..........Tum Dono pyaar ke mamle me utter dakhin ho.......

Kripa: Anjali tum chinta mat karo....agar yeh kuch din mere saath rahegi to mere jaisi ho jayegi.........

Kashish: Aisa kabhi nahin hoga........tum kitna bhi muje badal ne ki koshish karo lekin mere pyaar ke jo maayne hai usko tum badal nahin sakti.......

Anjali: Shut up you both and eat your breakfast....

Kashish & Kripa: Yes maam........

And anjali just put her hand on her head " Oh god ple help me"

End of the first part

Edited by goodkashish - 15 years ago
iluvpulkit thumbnail
wow..urr soo goodd..plz continue!
hacker7 thumbnail
good start...waiting 4 nxt part!!!!!!
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with iluvpulkit......u r too good....i have almost choosen my favourite characters.......love it post the next part soon...

love
bhumi 😳
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i lve all of them and u put them in ur fanfic.. it sounds awesome.. i have a feeling kashish is going to have a hard time in love... thats wat usually happens if ur a believer.. o well

sounds awesome! continue sooooooooooooonn
beauty_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i just read the first part πŸ‘ . it sounds damn interesting πŸ˜‰ . must say, it's a wonderful starting πŸ‘πŸΌ . continue soon plz..... can't wait any longer. 😊 πŸ˜› 😊