.')AnOnYmOuS('.AKlastprtp14

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It was a dusky night, the trees echoed, whispering to each other, lightning splashed here and there in the pitch black sky, and a black car is seen driving on an isolated road surrounded by tall trees and bushes, and then the camera takes you inside the car we see the person driving by parts. It was a tanned guy with a good complexion, with sparkling green eyes; his dark, rich brown hair was jelled with a few pieces lying on his forehead like a fringe. He has a sharp nose, he seemed to be tall, now you see the whole face and it is none other than Angad, he drives slowly in the dark when all of a sudden the car screeches. He gets out to check what happened, he opens the bonnet, when he feels something pinned against his forehead he looks to find a petit girl, with long chocolate brown hair, with a tan complexion, she had sweet pink lips, he then looked into her twinkling blue eyes, the camera now focuses on the whole figure it was none other than kripa. Angad then looks up to see what was pinned against his forehead, it was a GUN. "It's her", he said to himself.

Okay guys this is my third fanfic, my other fanfic are desire which is finishing really soon and the other is unpredictableโ€ฆwell here was like the intro..Tell me whether I should continue.. plzz comment telling me

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy290393 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HEY CANT WAIT 2 READ UR NEXT FANFIC LUV DA FIRST 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oooooooooooooo sounds mysterious! its cool!
can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rejected thumbnail
hey start the fan fic soon both your other fan fic were really good i am sure that this fan fic will also be realy good....although the intro seems kind of scary i think you will make the fan fic really good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nice start
continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG... yay... another one of ur FF's to read... i am sooo excited, nd this
one sounds sooo GUD & interesting & mysterious & wicked!!! lol... i
CANNOT wait to read more of this FF!!! i love it already, lol... PLEASE
continue soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahan mysterious FF continue soon๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow gr8 start
continue soon

sounds interesting
cont soon
simrin1773 thumbnail
heyy thats great that u are starting another fanfic. I read both of ur other ones and I must say that u are a really good writer. Looking forward to this one as well. Sounds really interesting keep up the good work and continue soon.