Summer Love: Page 67 LAST PART!

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Summary:
One accident. One meeting. One mistake. One night. A pregnancy. A marriage. A sacrifice. No love. There were no other thoughts in either of their minds as they quietly got married behind the closed doors of the court room. Now, three years later, Angad and Kripa were exactly where they had started off. Two broken hearts hadn't sealed yet. They had a daughter. They both had their own fears. And, they weren't a family. A family was going to come together because of a mistake made years ago because of the little life they had made in that mistake. Now, whereas she kissed only her sleeping daughter before leaving for work every morning, soon she would be kissing her sleeping husband as well.

Khanna's:

Mr. and Mrs. Rahul and Anjali Khanna

Angad Khanna's timeline-

Born- 1979

13- 1992

21- 2000

28- 2007

Abhishek (Abhi) Khanna timeline- (2 years younger)

Born- 1981

11- 1992

19- 2000

26- 2007

Tia Khanna timeline- (4 years younger)

Born- 1983

9- 1992

17- 2000

24- 2007

Natasha (Tash) Khanna timeline- (8 years younger)

Born- 1987

5- 1992

13-2000

20-2007

Kapoor's:

Mr. and Mrs. Amti and Jaya Kapoor

Kripa Kapoor's timeline-

Born- 1980

12- 1992

20- 2000

27- 2007

Soniya and Aditiya (Adi) Kapoor's timeline. They are twins, with Soniya being five minutes older. (Three years younger to Kripa)

Born- 1983

10- 1992

18- 2000

25- 2007

Other Families:

The Davidov Family-

Mr. and Mrs. Nikolay (Nick) and Rosalia (Rose) Davidov.

(F) Amelia Davidov, 28 (Emma)

(M) Alexei Davidov, 26 (Alex)

(M) Victor Davidov, 23 (Vic)

(F) Helen Davidov, 14 (Nell)

(M) John- Emma's Boyfriend.

The Seth Family-

Mr. and Mrs. Raj and Payal Seth

Karan Seth- 29

Kali Seth- 26

Pooja Seth- 24

Descriptions-

Angad Khanna- Black hair, brown eyes

Tia Khanna- Hazel eyes, dark brown hair

Kripa Kapoor- brown hair, grey eyes

Aditiya Kapoor- Hazel eyes, dark brown hair

Amelia Davidov- black hair, blue eyes

Pooja Seth- golden, brown eyes, black hair

Khanna's:

Anjali Khanna and Rahul Khanna: Angad Khanna's parents. They are supportive of all their children, and have kept the entire family tied together in a lovely knot. They both hope to give Kripa the same love once she becomes a part of their family.

Angad Khanna: He wants to be the next David Beckham of the England football team. He doesn't need the money. He needs to spent his passion for football. But to please his family and the love of his life, he is majoring in business management at Oxford University. Although he lives by himself, closer to campus, he makes sure he visits his family as often as possible.

Abhishek Khanna: Angad's younger brother. The two of them are more like friends than brothers.

Tia Khanna: Angad's sister. Her goal in life is to bother both his brothers. Yet, she is understanding and there for her family when they need her. The tragedies in her own life bring Angad and Kripa closer.

Natasha Khanna: Angad's youngest sister and the absolute love of his life. She's the baby of the house, spoiled by Angad more than anyone else.

Kapoor's:

Jaya and Amit Kapoor: Kripa Kapoor's parents. Their marriage has a secret because of which they were never able to give Kripa the love she deserved.

Kripa Kapoor: A independent girl, majoring art history at Oxford University. As a child, she had to live according to her parents will. As an adult she wants to live on her on will. Graduating from undergrad school very soon, she is looking forward to teaching A.P Art wherever they need her. And, although she lives away from her family as well, she only visits them upon being summoned for. Or, when she has to go visit her siblings.

Aditiya Kapoor: Kripa's younger brother who has seen his sister suffer from the start and supports her in everything she does.

Soniya Kapoor : Kripa's younger sister, a few minutes younger than Adi. Although her and Adi were born a few minutes apart, they were never twins.

Other Major Character-

Amelia Davidov: Kripa Kapoor's best friend from the first grade. They take each step together. She is the one person Kripa converses with the most. Amelia is a charming young lady who treats Kripa like a sister, is protective of her, and makes sure that her own parents give her the love Kripa's parents can't give her. She is one of the few people Kripa goes to with her problems.

Pooja Seth: Studying to become a doctor at Oxford University. She is very close friends with Angad, his girlfriend, and very unaware that he is deeply in love with her. She also doesn't know that she loves him back. She doesn't know until it's too late. As a person, she is an affable young lady. Pretty, charming, with parents who love her. But, she is used to winning. She is spoiled. And, she gets what she wants. The habit breaks, displeasing her to a large extent.

Here are the main people of the story.  I will add to them as the story continues.  When you read the story, it might seem a little like WOS... I'm really sorry of it does.  I didn't realize it until after I did the outline for the first fifteen parts.  But it gets really different as it proceeds.  Keep checking this page for updates!  I will post promos all of next week, along with another, more detailed summary of the story next week.  The prolouge will be posted by Thursday!  I'm going to be very free from next week. Yess!  Lol.... Have fun!    Comment, it means a lot to me! πŸ˜›

Enjoy,
Neha ❀️

Edited by neha9 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAY... another one of ur FF's, i am soooo excited!!! πŸ˜† nd this
sounds soooo cool, kinda like WOS, but like u said it will change as it
goes on!!! nd every character's name is sooo unique... i LOVE it!!! lol...
CANNOT wait to read more... continue soon!!! πŸ˜›
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool!! you have a whole time line and everything! lolz. I like the concept so far and your name holds alot of weight in itself, so im sure it'll be great. lolz i didnt get into AP art..i can only draw stick figures (sry it reminded me of school) πŸ˜† anyways they both seem nice.

lolz your going to be free n my final r jus startin in like two weeks...but since summer is comming i'll make sur ei read this one begining to end (dun i alway say dat?) πŸ˜†
mpatel97508 thumbnail

awesomee
will be waiting for 1st parttπŸ˜ƒ

pooja1221 thumbnail
Wow! It sounds really good. I like the characters as they're always unique and different. n i've got a question, is sonia hated by Jaya? sry for already starting to bug you with questions, but i can wait too. anyways, can't wait for the first part! πŸ˜ƒ
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds good..continue soon
but who is payal n yash??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
angullgrl91 thumbnail
omg. yay. another fan fic by you. im so excited 2 read it. but i was reading the character sketch n i suggest that you go back n edit it cuz a lot of doesnt make sense 4 example soniya kapoor's description (who's payal n yash?) n also the year angad was born in, etc. it was really confusin. but i guess angad's birth year probably isnt important...so wateva. ya so cont soon. πŸ˜ƒ
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

YAY... another one of ur FF's, i am soooo excited!!! πŸ˜† nd this
sounds soooo cool, kinda like WOS, but like u said it will change as it
goes on!!! nd every character's name is sooo unique... i LOVE it!!! lol...
CANNOT wait to read more... continue soon!!! πŸ˜›

Yeah, i realized it was something like it, when i was writing the outline for a particular scene, and then i made sure after that it was different... lol

Originally posted by: Desi Pride

cool!! you have a whole time line and everything! lolz. I like the concept so far and your name holds alot of weight in itself, so im sure it'll be great. lolz i didnt get into AP art..i can only draw stick figures (sry it reminded me of school) anyways they both seem nice.

lolz your going to be free n my final r jus startin in like two weeks...but since summer is comming i'll make sur ei read this one begining to end (dun i alway say dat?)

I have my finals coming up, but the thing is that i dont have to study for any of them but math and chem! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

awesomee
will be waiting for 1st partt

Thanks! 

Originally posted by: pooja1221

Wow! It sounds really good. I like the characters as they're always unique and different. n i've got a question, is sonia hated by Jaya? sry for already starting to bug you with questions, but i can wait too. anyways, can't wait for the first part!

Lol.... its okay.  You'll know if she is or isnt

Originally posted by: ash9

sounds good..continue soon
but who is payal n yash???

i'm sorry.  Yash was Aditiya's name first and Payal was Soniya's name.  I changed them and forgot to change the rest lol.... go back and re-read it, it will make more sense

Originally posted by: ishu124

wow. cant wait. continue soon.

just till thursday! ;)

Originally posted by: angullgrl91

omg. yay. another fan fic by you. im so excited 2 read it. but i was reading the character sketch n i suggest that you go back n edit it cuz a lot of doesnt make sense 4 example soniya kapoor's description (who's payal n yash?) n also the year angad was born in, etc. it was really confusin. but i guess angad's birth year probably isnt important...so wateva. ya so cont soon.

yeah... i had last min changes πŸ˜†  I'll let you guys know as soon as i edit it again lol! πŸ˜†
neha9 thumbnail
The character skech for Soniya is edited! And so is the year Angad was born... lol. Check it out!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think u made a typo.. angad is born in 1979 not 97.lolz.. other than that it seems cool..    in soniya kapoor's disccription... is umm   she his gf or his gf;s friend..

w/e cant wait till u start it..