Kaho Na Pyar Hai PM/AM p6pg8

Bookworm87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This is my first attempt at a fanfic and I have been writing it for weeks just never had the courage to post it. I hope you all enjoy reading it

Anurag Basu – Great father and husband, always tries to see the best in his kids and always wants them to be happy.

Prerna Basu – Loves her husband and kids very much, but tries to discipline her kids more as she is worried about their behaviour.

Prem Basu – Older son, likes to party and flirt but doesn't drink a lot. Respects and loves his parents a lot.

Aditya Basu – The rebel child, cares about his brother and parents but likes to get his own way. Likes parties, drinking and flirting.

Parvati Agarwal – Wonderful mother and wife and tries to keep her family happy, is very proud of her family.

Om Agarwal – Loves his wife and kids very much, also tries to discipline them more.

Mukti Agarwal – Very studious and always tries to keep her family happy. Tries to protect her sister.

Maithilli Agarwal  -Loves her family but doesn't listen to her parents all the time. Likes partying and flirting.

Part 1

It was a sunny morning and 7am in the Basu household and already Prerna was ready and just brushing her hair. She was sitting at the dressing table and smiled at the reflection of her husband sleeping peacefully. She finished brushing her hair and picked up a glass of water. She smirked and crept over to the bed, she was just about to pour it on him when he opened his eyes! He looked at her angrily then they both laughed. He sat up and she put the glass down. "Prerna when are you going to stop this?" he chuckled. "Every day you do this!" She laughed again and said, "You wouldn't wake up unless I wake you. Your sons are the same; I have to wake them as well. Chalo, utho. You're supposed to be going to the office." She got up to leave but her pulled her hand. "Anurag what are you doing?" "Kyu? Can't I romance with my wife?" "Why not?" said a voice at the door and they both looked to see Adi and Prem grinning at them! Prerna blushed and Anurag quickly got up and left for the bathroom. "You're awake early this morning" she remarked. "Aww mom don't be embarrassed" smirked Prem. "Shut up, and go and get ready both of you!" and she left to make breakfast. They laughed again.

At breakfast Adi announced, "I'm going to a party with Priya tonight." Anurag raised his eyebrows. "Ye Priya kaun hai?" he asked. "Just a friend", Adi replied. Prem rolled his eyes, "Yeah, right," and punched his brother playfully. "Shut up" Adi muttered. Before an argument developed their mother cleverly diverted their attention by telling them they could not go to any party because they were having guests that night. "Oh mom!" exclaimed Adi. "Haha, bad luck bro", laughed Prem.

Over at the Agarwal house Parvati stood praying when Om crept up behind her and hugged her. She smiled and told him to let go as she had a lot of work to do. He sighed and let go. "You remember that we're going to dinner tonight don't you?" "Yes with….." "Get up right now!" shouted a voice. Parvati sighed and went to get breakfast ready. Om left to go to work Mukti shook Maithilli awake, "Come on, get up! Get up!" She pulled the duvet off her and Maithilli groaned. "I'm tired." Mukti laughed and pulled her sister out of bed. "Get ready quickly." She smiled and left. Mukti was wearing a beautiful white and pink salwar kameez with matching jewellery unlike Maithilli who appeared a few minutes later wearing a mini-skirt and sleeveless top. Parvati watched her disapprovingly. "Why do you have to wear these clothes, hmm?" "Mama it's fashion, I'm not boring like Mukti!" "Hey," Mukti retorted. "Ok, ok. Just both of you be home on time today because we're going to out to dinner." "Mom, I wanted to go to my friends party tonight," moaned Maithilli. One look from her mother told her she couldn't go. Mukti sighed and said, "Let's go Maithilli, we're going to be late." The two of them left for college.

Stay tuned for the next part! Criticisms are welcomed but please comment!

Edited by Taran - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HhAaNnAa thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 great start cont..sooon
babygirl thumbnail
w o w that was really really really really goood keep up the good work and plz continue ..... ...
misscool thumbnail
good good keep it up u started well 👏 👏
mandy07 thumbnail
can't wait 2 read bout PMz 1st meetin wonder wat'll happen 😳 update soon can't wait 2 read da next part 😉
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 start...cant wait for u to update...hmm prem as a good kid, now that's a change 😆 😆
Bookworm87 thumbnail
thanks for all the comments, will probably post the next part tonite!
Bookworm87 thumbnail

Part 2

As soon as Prem and Adi passed girls in college they all went into a frenzy, checking hair and makeup as they are totally the hottest guys in college! 😉    Prem suddenly remembered he had an assignment to do and told his brother he was going to the library!! Adi's mouth fell open in shock, 😲 "What??" Prem tutted irritably. "Don't be stupid, I'm not doing it myself. I'm gonna get someone to do it for me, but I don't want to upset mum and dad by not getting my work in on time." Adi relieved, sighed and said, "Whatever man. I'll see you later." He could never understand why Prem always tried to keep his parents happy.

Prem entered the library to the shock of most of the students there! Some tried to hide their faces knowing the most likely reason for him being there. He noticed a girl with her back to the door sitting on one of the comfy chairs reading. Thinking he was irresistible to girls he decided she would be the best person to ask, little did he know! He went and sat in the chair opposite her and tried to see her face hidden behind her book. He cleared his throat to get her attention. Sighing her put her book down and said, "Can I help you?" looking at him. Their eyes met and it seemed like the world had stopped, he had forgotten what he wanted. "Uh…um…I…"he stuttered. Mukti, of course it was her, realised who he was and broke eye contact, Prem the guy who had broken so many hearts. "What do you want?" she repeated annoyed that he wouldn't stop staring at her. "Are you going to say something?" "I'm Prem," he said eventually. She picked up her book again and said, "I know who you are and I don't care so will you please just leave." He was shocked. He couldn't believe he had completely lost his cool. "Why? This is the college library I can come here if I want," he retorted. "Well come here then, but don't come near me!" She turned back to her book completely ignoring the fact that he was there. He watched her with some amusement then noticed Maithilli come in the library, looking for her sister. He thought this is more my type of girl! "Mukti, come on, let's go to the cafeteria! I want some coffee." Mukti looked up at her sister, "Can't you see I'm reading here?" Prem shook his head and tried not to laugh and then got an idea. "I'll come with if you like," he told Maithilli. She looked at him and smiled, "Ok." Mukti quickly stood up. "No, I'll come." He smiled cheekily and said, "Ok, see you later…Mukti". Mukti glared at him as he left annoyed that she had found herself momentarily attracted to him. She angrily put her book her away, "You know, mama's right. You really shouldn't wear clothes like that." Maithilli shrugged and linked arms with her. "Forget it Mukti, chill out."

Mukti remembered she had to get something from her locker and Maithilli went to get the drinks. As she walked past some people in the cafeteria someone bumped into her and spilt coke all down her top. "What the hell are you doing, you idiot?" she shouted. "Hey, relax, its just a bit of coke," smirked Adi not apologetic in the slightest. Everyone stopped their conversations and watched the entertainment! 😆 "'Just a bit of coke?' Is that all you can say? This top was really expensive," she yelled. "Do I look like I care? Just buy another one. Besides it doesn't look that expensive to me!" She raised her hand to slap him when Mukti stopped her. "What are you doing Maithilli? Come on, just forget it, it isn't worth it." "But, look what he's done!" Maithilli was furious. "Come on, let's go," and Mukti dragged her away. "This isn't over," Maithilli shouted over her shoulder. He just laughed.

Please leave comments!

Edited by Taran - 17 years ago
tsamhita thumbnail
hi this fanfic is amazing
its hte first ff with adi, mets and PM
this is just great
hope you update on next part soon 😛
Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Taran

no1 else likes it? 😭

Awwwwww don't say that ur fanfic is absolutley fantastic👏 I'm just waiting for ur next update so don't make me wait long😡😳😆