~~Desire~~AK last part pg56

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey I'm new to If , I've read a lot off FF's on my sisters account so I decided to write my own …..so bare with me if it's really bad but please comment it really encourages a person to write!! I'll try my best to make it good My Fan fic is on AK(KYPH) it's called:

~~Desire~~

Intro- not much of an intro for each character

Angad Khanna- 22 a Prof. at Kripa's college, girls are over him for his good looks and his charm

Kripa Sharma- 19 in college , sweet bit of an attitude ,pretty

Prithivi- Best friend of Kripa and Boyfriend of Aaliya

Aaliya – Best friend of Kripa and Girl friend of Prithivi

Other characters will be introduced later

Newaiz I'm going to post the first two parts.. plzz comment!!

Part 1

Trring!! Trring!! The bell rings, you see this girl a girl running, as if she were running for her life. She's wearing a denim skirt not too long or too short with a black tank top that says "hot", with silver diamond hoops that are partly covered by her rich dark brown straight hair with light curl towards the ends that passes her shoulders….yes she is none other than Kripa Sharma.  Bam!!! , And this is how it all started she looks up to see who she had bumped into when she melts as she sees a tall guy, with desirable chocolate eyes …yes it is none other than Angad, then it hits her that she is late for her business class (btw she is in college) she picks up her books and says sorry before he could say anything.

Kripa enters her class and sits next to her two best friends Aaliya and Prithivi

Who were as usual flirting with each other while the rest of the class was just chatting about whose going out with you, where's the party at? Etc…  finall after the two love birds stop flirting and realize that she had come. Aaliya says

Aa- hey why are you panting?

K- Oh well I was running late for class and so I didn't want to get in trouble you know

P- Well I guess you forgot that we got a new Prof. remember?

K- Oh why did I have to run …missed my chance of talking to that really good looking guy ……oh well she thought

P, Aa- hello??

K- Oh yeah I forgot anyways so…. When she is interrupted with the principal of the college comes in introducing the class to their new Prof.

Prof. - Hello class as you know the previous Prof. had to leave due to personal problems…so here is you new Prof. Mr. Khanna...well I have to go I'm sure you can handle the rest …

And he left…Angad got settled in the classroom where all the girl were just stating at him dreamily except for one …Kripa who was looking for something in her bag she really couldn't be bothered to see who the new teacher was, I mean its just probably some old grumpy guy she thought… but how wrong she was she would have never thought.

Part 2

A-    hey guys well I don't want you to call me Mr. Khanna since I'm only 22 so just call me Angad and its to formal .. So Just treat me more as a friend rather that some old grumpy Prof.  (the class laughs )

Kripa however who had finally found what she was looking for...her Ipod was listening away to music , she couldn't hear a single word from the Prof. and she would rather not …..Angad however finally sees her and at that moment a slight grin appears up on his lips … he walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder lightly ...finally Kripa looks up and when she does she is completely shell shocked

K- Omgshh omgshh, its him ahhh his so cute up close omgshh I think I am gonna faint she thought

A-    hi I'm Angad your new Prof. he lends out his hand for a shake

Kripa who is lost in a trance comes out finally and says

K- Uu...mmm…ummm hhh…iii... imkripa(she says really fast and sits down forgetting about the shake he was waiting for) the whole class who is just watching this cracks up kripa on the other hand feels her cheeks go red and Angad just says

A-    nice meeting and smiles but before he goes he winks at her with a slight grin on his face who Kripa had noticed (the class didn't)

K- Omgshh did he just wink at me she thought at instantly feeling her cheeks go bright /pink

It sure was going to be an interesting year!!!

A-    Well newaiz enough with the intro of me I hope we have an exciting and enjoyable (looking at kripa) year.

The bell had rung...it was a short day today

Kripa picked up her belonging and practically ran out from the class without waiting for her friend …Angad who was staring at her with a grin on his face thought "it sure will be an interesting year hmmmm" 

Newaiz I hope you guys like it plzz comment to tell me whether I should continue or not i tried my best to make it good

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept but isnt it against the law 4 a teacher 2 flirt with a student 😆 oh well neways continue soon
Moonlight_Ansh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds great angad a prof and kripa is student its going to be interresting cont soon its really good
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
ha ha ha ....prof. flirt khanna 😉 😆
mintfresh thumbnail
nice concept
plz cont soon
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good start.waitin for next part
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 start, hes her teacher... a student n a teacher... interestin!!!
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part cont soon
i wonder wat will happen
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
great parts
and i love how kripa blushs while seeing angad and talks like a high school girl seeing their crush but can't talk to him b/c of nervosness
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
sounds really intresting
👏