Teri yaad saath rahein...Updated Part 3

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Teri yaad saath rahein...

main jahaan rahoon..main kahin bhi hoon...teri yaad saath hain...

"jaani kiski talaash uske ankhon mein the

arzoo ke musafir batakthe rahe

jitne woh chale uthne bich gaye rah mein faasle

kawaab manzeele the, aur manzeele kwaab thi" (NL)

Sypnopsis: This story unlike my previous fan fiction "Trapped Bird" is going to be based on BMTD's storyline itself. I'd like to call this story more of an "emotional rollercoaster" and Sagar and Vidya's journey to each other despite all odds and the world. In this story Sagar is not "aware" that Vidya is his legally wedded wife, as the family members have decided to hide this fact from Sagar, as the doctors have dis-allowed them from disclosing any such fact that occured in the last one year that may stress or traumatize him...The family members remember that before the accident Sagar was keen on getting married to Surili and claimed to like her, and hence they thought if he gets stressed over the fact that he didn't marry Surili but Vidya..that may hinder his good health...Ha-ah to some of you it may be a relief to know, that I will not being including any "mystery" or "dark past" in this story at all, the core and soul of this fan fiction is purely love, acceptance and romance...

Information: I'll update one part almost every day, until my exams...Guys I once again came to the conclusion, that regardless of what the BMTD shows, I can still attain my preferred storyline by one way -- that is fan fiction writing of course...Here I can rest at peace, and write what I want, and not what I have to see...Yes, I'm not closing trapped bird, will write the next part in one or two days or tonight maybe..

Part One: Their first meeting or "his first meeting"

Sagar has been discharged from the hospital and has recovered completely from his retrogade amnesia. Unlike the previous child-like Sagar, who would have been excited and joyous at the prospect of being showered with so much attention, this "Sagar" rolls his eyes as his mother takes aarti of him before allowing him to proceed into the house...He is least interested in everyone's excited babbles and more concentrated on Sindoora's fidgety and frozen attitude...Out of the corner of his eye, he watches her take baby steps, afraid and frozen...His eyes light up at the sight of her state, as he once again remembers how ruthlessly Sindoora executed his entire accident and left him screaming and reeling in pain...Sagar seats himself on a couch in the living room...Just then Vidya appears in the living room, unable to conceal her brimming happiness and relief at seeing Sagar alright, is about to go talk to Sagar, but Sagar's mother with her eyes indicates Vidya not to...Disheartened Vidya sits herself beside Bharat and Sameer on the couch accross from Sagar...As if life just seeped through Sagar, his eyes begin to sparkle as he gazes at Vidya unable to find what lured him to stare at her, he sways his eyes over her, but then dismisses her thought after muttering "she's not my type" to himself...but however wondered what she was doing here, in his home...He was sure he had never seen her in his entire lifeand she could not possibly be one of his girlfriends as he didn't date girls like her..that he was hundred percent sure about...

"Mama yeh kaun hain?" Sagar whispers to his mother...His mother smiles lovingly looking at Vidya.."yeh Vidya hain..humare ghar ki Du.." but she stops as she realizes what she was about to say.."Tumhare papa aur Vidya aur uske ghar ke saath bohoth acche thalukaath the..aur jab Vidya ka ghar neelam hua, toh unhone inhe yaha bulaaya rehne keliye" "oh...waise mama papa hain kahan?" Everyone stares at him in horror...Aniket speaks up "woh kuch kaam se Benares gaye hain...kuch dino mein aa jayenge.." Vidya silently slips out of the living room...

She runs up to the terrace and sits on a swing staring in space...Her eyes slowly brim with tears as she reminsces over the moments she and Sagar shared...As if hanging onto a string, Vidya looses herself into their memories, capturing them in her memory, as if they will dissapear as soon as she drifts back into the real world...Her heart aches as her mind switches back from the child-like Sagar to the now recovered Sagar...As no one is present on the terrace, Vidya breathes out freely and allows her pain and joy to flow out through water from her eyes...She grabs hold of the side of the swing, resting her head slightly on it, wishing that her shambhunath will make everything alright soon, and shoo away all troubles from their lives....

Suddenly, she hears footsteps drawing closer and closer, so she turns her head away from the terrace's entrance and hastily wipes her tears composing her self...Sagar sees Vidya absent mindely sitting on a swing...He goes upto her, and sits beside her (jhoola) "Vidya tum yahan kyun beti ho? sabke saath kyun nahi ho? " Vidya gulps down her pain and manages a small half hearted smile "woh bas hume kuch pal akele "mein bithaani thi..toh isiliye hum yahan pe agaye.." Sagar's eyes sparkle, with a smile he moves closer to Vidya and nudges her and turns around "Kyun kiske khayaalon mein khoyi huwi thi?" Vidya's eyes rotate back and forth in shock, as she tries to find her voice.."uh..hum kiske khayaalon mein khone lage...hum toh bas yuhi betne agaye...aapko kuch chahiye?" Sagar gazes at her with a half moon smile "Kaafi conservative ho na? Vidya just stares at him totally confused and unable to comprehend what he had just said...She blinks "kya ka...sar vaative? iska kya mathlab huwa?" Sagar's smile vanishes and his expressions change dramatically, he rolls his eyes side to side staring at her.."um are you...I mean kya tum.." but leaves his sentence hanging...Vidya continues for him "Haan hum unpad hain" Sagar edges away from Vidya..and fakes a smile..."Um...toh..main chalta hoon.." Vidya stares sadly as Sagar proceeds to go as it dawns on her, that Sagar left because he found out that she was illiterate...(jeeye toh jeeye kaise...bin aapke...)

Suddenly Vidya glimpses a sparkling light in the dark-blue sky and slightly yells out "dekho toota taara" She runs along to the edge of the terrace...Sagar stops mid way and excitedely joins Vidya at the edge of the terrace...They both close their eyes and make a wish smiling happily..."wohh..hum..tum" Vidya and Sagar inter-lock eyes leaving their words hanging mid air, as for a brief seconds they drown themselves into each other's eyes...Sagar grins sheepishly and slides a hand through his hair "tum bhi ine sab mein vishvas karti ho?" Vidya shyly nods her head "jee hum bhi vishvas rakhte hain...umeed rakhne se kya nuksaan hoga kisika hain na?" Sagar grins..."Tum teek kethi ho" Then they share an awkward silence as they both fidget as they have nothing else left to say....

Vidya turns around is about to walk, when she trips over her saree and falls...she lets out a small yelp....but to her surprise she doesn't find herself on the floor but in someone's strong armship...she looks up to find herself staring to eyes so familar, eyes that she's seen every single day and loved...Her heart pulsates as he pulls her up and brushing his soft cheek against her hair...Vidya's cheeks turn a deep shade of crimson as she blushes with the near close proximity she and Sagar had ever shared since he recovered...

Preview: Sindoora stares at her image in the mirror cursing herself and tearing at her hair...She sits on a chair in front of the mirror...thinking how she just HAS to stop Sagar from revealing the truth about the accident to everyone...she whispers to herself saying no this can't happen, she just has to stop Sagar but how?? Then it dawns on her, how she has to stop Sagar....and smiles wickedely at her image in the mirror and says "tsk..tsk...sauteli maa aapka beta phir se..."

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stargirl345 thumbnail
first of all soni di, i like ur first siggy! 😳 and second,
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! 👏 👏 👏
it was really sweet! cant wait for tomorrow!
p.s.i updated mine too! 😉

-Ruchika
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Literally i read all chapters of ur other ff and never really get to comment (cuz whenever i come to read urs i get way too lazy and dont feel like commenting..soooo srry ji!! 😭 😕 its reeally wierd) but i always thought all ur writing peieces are brilliant! 👏 👏 and this one is too! awesome update..do write another one soon!!! 👏 😳
ammmu thumbnail
Soni ji..!! Let me tell you, when I first saw this topic I had mixed feelings of excitement and sadness, excited because I'm so happy you're starting another FF and sadness because then i thought no trapped bird..!! 😳 But you've reassured me now, thank God you are still continuing that one... 😳

The story is lovely..!! Actually, i'm glad ur writing from this particular storyline now as well because we can really compare it to what will happen in the actual serial..... and maybe, just maybe, it will turn out this way.... love the dialogues and the emotions, uff i can feel everything..... it's just wonderful as usual, you know there is so much praise for ur writing!! 😳 😃

I love the words you've put, "teri yaad saath rahein", and the SV scene was so cute yet sad, could feel the awkwardness.... but hmm, everyone is keeping all the truth away from him am sure when he finds out, oohh.... lovely FF again like i said! 😳
Amazing beginning Soni! 👏 Beautifully written. The first itself has a myriad of emotions - happiness, sorrow, the beginnings of a new friendship 😳

I really like Saagar's character. Even though he keeps an importance for education, he still can't seem to pull himself away from her 😳 And the scene w/ which it ended was just beautiful 😳

continue soon!
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Soni! omg! this fanfic is too good..i wasnt following ur previous fan fic but i think i will hv to follow this one! its really good!

And im still n still waiting for the day i see ur book on display in my favoruite bookshope in Singapore an dsee the authors name in bold: Soni Mahiwal! 😆
sweety_07 thumbnail
o wow.......this fan-fic is too gud......!!!!!!!
just loved the tender scenes b/w SV.!!!
👏 👏 👏
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Soni OMG that was just WOW 👏👏👏. Absolutly lovely FF...I loved how you have made Sagar arrogant just like how we imagined him......I love the story line you have which is that Sagar doesn't know he is married at all.....😳 I am soooo happy that you have started this FF because it really cheered me up after a long day of work......I am abosulutly going to be tuning in everyday to read the update.....😳

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow Soni!! tussi to chah gaye yaar! it's really great!!
do continue soon please 😉 i like this Saagar in ur FF!! 😳
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*squee* The magical writer is back in action! 😳 I will def. miss your fairytale romance of SV. But Im equally happy about the fact that you're putting your wonderful talent in use again.

That was just awesome! The words pull out the feelings so well. 👏 👏