Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 13 days ago

Today is a very important game for Punjab Kings and Mumbai Indians. Not a lot between the two teams - the wins and losses are the same and only seperated on the points table by NRR. These two teams have figured out their combinations and best XIs unlike some of the teams who struggle in such competitions, but they have lacked consistency in one or the other department. For example - Punjab's top order is yet to fire with the likes of Dhawan, Bairstow and Prabhsimran struggling, while Mumbai have conceded four totals close to or above 200 in their six games even though Jasprit Bumrah is second in the Purple Cap list. Both these sides have to find that consistency quickly else they will be left with a lot of catching to do in the second half of the season. Who's going to turn their fortunes around, Punjab or Mumbai? We shall find out in due course. Pitch report and toss coming up.. Stay tuned

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Thanks for the tag!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Friends, don't forget to send predictions. 

Don't forget to press on submit predictions.

Prizi thumbnail

Pitch and Conditions: "If we go to the Western terrace or the sunset 70 meters over there, 63 to the Eastern side and down town is 72, the other tricky thing is behind the wicket it is just 58 and 56 meters, players are going to be searching and thinking about that. I like what I see. It has got a bit of green about it," informs Danny Morrison. "It is a difficult for the bowlers you'd think because of the pocket size of the boundaries, but having said that, this ground is definitely pleasing for a bowler. Yes, the spinners have done well but the seamers especially in the last game, hit the hard length and troubled the batters. The seam bowlers have done really well and that's nice but not for the batters," suggests Anjum Chopra. "The average first innings score is 168," adds Danny. "That is a good score but you need more on the board. It is a good surface but the seam bowlers will be a little tempted seeing the grass," concludes Anjum.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Pitch and Conditions: "If we go to the Western terrace or the sunset 70 meters over there, 63 to the Eastern side and down town is 72, the other tricky thing is behind the wicket it is just 58 and 56 meters, players are going to be searching and thinking about that. I like what I see. It has got a bit of green about it," informs Danny Morrison. "It is a difficult for the bowlers you'd think because of the pocket size of the boundaries, but having said that, this ground is definitely pleasing for a bowler. Yes, the spinners have done well but the seamers especially in the last game, hit the hard length and troubled the batters. The seam bowlers have done really well and that's nice but not for the batters," suggests Anjum Chopra. "The average first innings score is 168," adds Danny. "That is a good score but you need more on the board. It is a good surface but the seam bowlers will be a little tempted seeing the grass," concludes Anjum. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Mumbai Indians जिंकली तर आनंद होईल 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sky or boom? smiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

Mohammad Nabi - This is my 3rd franchise in the IPL. The same hard work, bowl the proper line and length according to the conditions. I have batted only once, have had to strike right from the first ball, that's what I'm working on in the nets. We've batted well during the tournament and that has meant I haven't batted a lot. For my country, I do bat higher up in the order and that gives me the chance to settle and then hit. It does depend on the conditions, we do discuss our game plan in the team meetings, what needs to do under different situations and we do share our experience.

Prizi thumbnail

Mohammad Nabi - This is my 3rd franchise in the IPL. The same hard work, bowl the proper line and length according to the conditions. I have batted only once, have had to strike right from the first ball, that's what I'm working on in the nets. We've batted well during the tournament and that has meant I haven't batted a lot. For my country, I do bat higher up in the order and that gives me the chance to settle and then hit. It does depend on the conditions, we do discuss our game plan in the team meetings, what needs to do under different situations and we do share our experience.

Prizi thumbnail

Matthew: "The impact player rule is killing the contest IMO. You pick XI players to win the game, you should have to back them no matter what the situation is, instead of being able to tweak the team mid-innings depending on how the game is going. "