Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Real Virat’s wish for Anushka  waiting for reel Virat Anushka to be romantic like this https://www.instagram.com/p/C6bGvvzvQma/?igsh=dWdqeXA5ZDR5c3lu

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I was hoping in today’s precap they would show what happened at Ayesha office virat being there and anu coming to meet akshat but today’s forecast is only about ankita. Let’s see how the episode goes 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Real Virat’s wish for Anushka  waiting for reel Virat Anushka to be romantic like this https://www.instagram.com/p/C6bGvvzvQma/?igsh=dWdqeXA5ZDR5c3lu

haan they are private but so romantic. I don’t care for anuskha but virat kohli is all hearts

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How was the eps? 

Ragz2009 thumbnail
SonyLiv is giving copyrights issues. Nobody was able to upload it on IG or any other free site. They usually upload them 3pm here..I have to wait another 3-4 hours before i can watch it. i did read the quick highlights on X. Its all about Ankita...FB scene with Rajdeep and anuvir on a court case and anuvir car ride. The rest was ankita. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

SonyLiv is giving copyrights issues. Nobody was able to upload it on IG or any other free site. They usually upload them 3pm here..I have to wait another 3-4 hours before i can watch it. i did read the quick highlights on X. Its all about Ankita...FB scene with Rajdeep and anuvir on a court case and anuvir car ride. The rest was ankita. 

Oh Gosh! maan nahin karta dekhne mein smiley24 Okay I'll watch it later for the update 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 1 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

i can see the episode and download it too. Will give my review later but seems it will be a pakao FF episode. no wahi no watching for me smiley21