Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 26 days ago

Shaka knows that things are not as easy as they seem. He knows first hand what happens in these royal households. Vasant is not seeing it.

coderlady thumbnail

Mini chapter

Avantika is becoming a roadblock for her uncle. Sujata is a mother and more loyal to her child. But even she is stuck.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi has entered the palace secretly. Vasant's new position has not been made public yet. His mother will not be happy.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 65

Lakha makes his move. Kanak sees nothing wrong with this request. They don't know Vasant's position on not becoming a concubine.

coderlady thumbnail

Neither Prithvi. not Vasant are getting what Samagra is trying to tell them. They are just thinking of their love right now but ignoring everything else.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 66

Lakha and Kanak have done a very shameful act with Vasant. They showed no respect to her at all.

coderlady thumbnail

Samagra is the one true friend bot Prthvi and Vasant have. He is the only one looking out for Vasant. Prithvi is not completely doing that. not to the level Samagra is.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 67

A big family blowout. This was expected. This is exactly what Shaka and Samagra have been warning about.

coderlady thumbnail

What is Avantika planning? How will she push Prithvi into marrying her? Will her plan work?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 72

The man took Vasantmitra on his horse and left. He had come a little far from the palace when Vasantmitra started gaining consciousness. He tried to again make her unconscious but this time he was unsuccessful. Vasantmitra kicked his chest and jumped from the horse. The horse neighed and the man also fell down. 

Vasantmitra shouted- Who are you? 

The man didn't say anything and tried to make her unconscious again. Vasantmitra successfully disarmed him and put her Katari on his neck. 

Vasantmitra- Who are you? She removed his mask and she was shocked. He was Lakha. 

Suddenly some dacoits came from nowhere. Lakha smirked. 

Vasantmitra shocked. 

Lakha- Vasantmitra, despite whatever you did, I want you, please me mine. He grabbed her shoulders real tight and forcefully hugged her. 

Vasantmitra angry- Looks like you have forgotten how I beat you. 

Lakha evil smirked- These dacoits of Kapala are on my side now. I bought them and very soon they will attack your father. If you don't want that, be mine, his eyes looked like he was becoming insane. Vasantmitra now looked scared. He pulled her closer to him and inhaled her scent. 

Vasantmitra - Stop it.....

Lakha- I want to have you, right here , right now and he started kissing her neck, she punched him from her knees and tried to run away....but Lakha's men surrounded her. 

Vasantmitra took her knife and said to Lakha- I will kill myself. I only love Prithvi and only him. 

Lakha angry- Fine, if you can't be mine I will not let you be of Prithvi. But I won't let you die so easily. 

Vasantmitra tried to fight back but they were too many. As Lakha grabbed her hand real tight, suddenly an arrow came and hit his hand, many dacoits of Vasantmitra came and started fighting Kapala's men. Lakha was shocked and Vasantmitra smiled- Lakha, you forget who I used to be. Fearful Simhanad. 

Lakha angry-You....

He again tried to make her unconscious but she successfully slapped him.....

She stated fighting him.....but this time Lakha was too enraged....and he threw Vasantmitra on the ground....he was about to remove her upper cloth when suddenly someone grabbed his hand....

Prithvi arrived there....everyone was shocked....Many of Kapala's men were killed and rest of them fled away

Lakha- Prithvi? 

Prithvi slapped him real tight. 

Lakha- For this woman you are torturing your own brother. My father and I did so many sacrifices for you and this is how you are grateful. 

Prithvi angry- Why do you think you are still alive after what you did. 

Lakha- This woman has destroyed peace in our lives. 

Vasantmitra looked sad....

Prithvi's men captured lakha and he tearfully said- Throw him in dungeon for few days and they forcefully took Lakha away. 

Vasantmitra stared crying...Prithvi hugged her.....

Prithvi- Let's go home..

Vasantmitra- Which home Prithvi? Where I am not accepted? Is our love worthy for contention in your family. 

Prithvi put his finger on her lips and said- Shut up and come with me. 

He picked her up and put her on his horse and he left for the palace with sad Vasantmitra. 

Vasantmitra thought- Samagra was right, I won't be getting anything in the palace.