Abhira ke Mumma Papa ka Together wala Din ||DT reminder P3||

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

https://twitter.com/Iamafool05/status/1776081038898344046?t=bsuG_dcjSLdf3xiG-ZPC9w&s=19

As Akshu bday is coming soon, Abhira remembering her parents ❤️❤️🥹

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley27 Just want to bring up how Abhira misses her Mummy papa! 

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1776068533333426266

She is just like her mumma and papa combined. Can fight like Mrs. Akshara Sharma and can fall in love in simplest way! 

Coming to the scene - 

I am confused. Like since Abhira hasn't spend time with Abhinav, her using Abhinav collage makes little off sense and Manish using Akshara solo makes seems like mismatched because Manish had seen them as Jodi, he had seem them grow as a friends, as parents and as couple who fought for their child. 

I would have genuinely hoped Manish had used beti-damad together and Abhira using Solo Akshu Pic over together wali picture smiley36

.... But khair..

---------------

Dear Mods, this is to inform you that AkshNav were mentioned in the episode today! We would like to celebrate their small legacy and family in this thread by comparing how she is like them. 

Pls. Note no other characters were shown or mentioned today in the episode, so I will definitely avoid bringing up Abhir but Abhir was indeed part of Sharma family, so not comparing him to Abhira a bit maybe difficult. This post isn't for Akshara's birthday but Abhira ki family smiley27

If any part of this post is being edited or removed, kindly let me know the reason via Note or PM. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thank you for this beautiful post, Sejal smiley27

Abhira Sharma is a beautiful blend of her parents, Akshara and Abhinav. Abhira creating a collage of them seems perfectly natural to me because Although she never met her father, her mother must have shared everything about him, portraying him as a selfless person that he is smiley27

Remember how she used to always say good things about him to abhir, and call him their superhero. So, obviously she would have told to his biological daughter as well. Just because she has not seen him, doesn't mean she doesn't love him. She is his Only blood relation in this world. 

Why would that oldie goenka care about Abhinav? If he can go No contact with his old blood family members, toh abhinav kya cheez hai for him.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

So many beautiful memories of AkshNav that we lost, I'm glad we are getting to see them through their pyar ki nishani Abhira. smiley27

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Akshnav ki Abhira ❤️❤️💔

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Abhira wants to frame her mumma-papa's pics. But that collage went to Goenka's. I think Manish might hang them up and we'll see them again when Abhira enters Goenka house.

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

post removed for irrelevant gen 3 content

Abhinav 's Chikki ji 😜❤️

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhira wants to frame her mumma-papa's pics. But that collage went to Goenka's. I think Manish might hang them up and we'll see them again when Abhira enters Goenka house.

since roohi broke it, acha he hua that it got exchanged smiley36

I would rather have the old photo of miss Akshu/Mrs. Birla torn, rather than together wali photo of Mrs. Akshara Abhinav Sharma and her cutu  husband smiley27

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

since roohi broke it, acha he hua that it got exchanged smiley36

I would rather have the old photo of miss Akshu/Mrs. Birla torn, rather than together wali photo of Mrs. Akshara Abhinav Sharma and her cutu  husband smiley27

On the contrary... Why do I feel that Ruhi may not have reacted as that kinda person had she seen picture of Abhinav along side? 

She may hate Akshara but had that picture had anyone else, I think the effect may have been balanced out a bit smiley17 with Abhinav in the picture.