Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I completely second this.. after watching Shrimad Ramayan can't think of any new movie being made....it's my personal opinion but Sujay Reu has such divine vibes and grace for me he is the bestesttt Ram ever ❤❤

I think all the cast has done very good. Like how it's said upped the antenna or raised their act well. 

I liked full jatayu fight scene. It has never been shown before that elaborate.

Ravan tu toh gayo.. ramji aayengey

But as I said somewhere it's told ravan knows he is going to get killed that's why he sort of started this

Rest Prabhu ki leela

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

I completely second this.. after watching Shrimad Ramayan can't think of any new movie being made....it's my personal opinion but Sujay Reu has such divine vibes and grace for me he is the bestesttt Ram ever ❤❤

I agree to this....

Normally I would have thought how can a TV actor be a match for THE RANBIR KAPOOR (regardless of the issues I have with RK, I still think he can act well) but in this case, I really don't want to see Ranbir as Sri Ram because Sujay is just so so.good....

Like I say, after Nitish Bharadwaj as Sri Krishna, Sujay as Sri Ram comes right at the top for me. 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Am I the only one here who got emotional whilst watching the Hanuman meets Sri Ram promo. 

I could watch it over and over. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The last two episodes were action packed! Almost wanted to yell at Jatayu to listen to Sita and rush to Ram right away smiley19

The core three (Sujay, Prachi and Nikitin) did an incredible job at performing. Shoutout to Nikitin esp because he gets that creepy aura just right. Loving the pace and I hope this keeps up! I hope they get the TRPs for this week they truly deserve it 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

jatayu continues to fight ravana in his attempts to prohibit sita's kidnapping..alas, jatayu's wing is clipped off..sita feels guilty and sad..

sita mentions ram will rescue her and ravana's story..rama and lakshman notice a dying jatayu..ravana keeps telling sita to accept his proposal ..

jatayu narrates all the incidents pertaining to ram prior to breathing his last. sita takes off all of her jewelry and throws it to the ground which doesnt go unnoticed by some of the monkey army..

ram decides to search and ravana and mentions that jatayu's sacrifice won't go to waste..

nice ram-jatayu conversations..very deep dialogues delivered by ram esp..even lakshman was no less even though no dialogues..all three did great in the scene..

hanuman and sugriva discuss about ruma's whereabouts..actor playing sugriva delivered nice lines..good to see his discuss about ravana kidnapping a woman against her choice just like hiw own brother..

precap: ram and lakshman continue to search for sita whilst ravana and sita are in the chariot..