Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

After watching the comical Ashock I need some good story to read. All of the serials are so repetitive these days. 

Haha for sure smiley27

Trust me, I'm oscillating between Bhagvadgita and the Védas. And @NostalgiaLove, I might need help reading the Rig Veda if possible, in the long run. I'll DM you that, if ever I need help.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

Don't forget us when you are the writer of this show!!! I'll provide you with my budding director's skills and if I'm jobless, would expect a pay too.😅

Would pay you even if this writer flops because I really cherish you guys ♥️❤️ you guys are so nice 😘

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Trust me, I'm oscillating between Bhagvadgita and the Védas. And @NostalgiaLove, I might need help reading the Rig Veda if possible, in the long run. I'll DM you that, if ever I need help.

Sure dear ❤️

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part V

In night in Taxila

Chanakya was sitting in front of Diya 🪔 and was contemplating on something. Pradhan Acharya came and asked What happened Vishnu? Why aren't you asleep yet? Is something bothering you?  Acharya said, Pradhanacharya, I am really worried by the news of Aliksundara (Alexander) invading beyond Bactria. I heard from traders that he uprooted Parsika (Persia) and Ajadesha (Egypt). I am really worried, what if he comes to Taxila as well. Ambhiraj killing father of Swarnakshi is another proof Taxila would easily surrender. It may also happen that Ambhiraj might do a surrender treaty with Aliksundara, cross Vitasta (Jhelum) and attack Pauravraj. Pradhanacharya got worried too. He asked so what now Vishnu? How can the situation be stopped? 

Chanakya said only if Magadha helps Pauravraj then only Aliksundara can be stopped. Pradhanacharya said, he is from Yavanadesh , he does not know our lands, our people , our warrior skills. Chanakya said that's why help from Ambhi is needed and his armies have great number of Persian and Indian mercenaries who know the lands well. It's gonna be very dangerous. Both teachers were very concerned about the future.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Would pay you even if this writer flops because I really cherish you guys ♥️❤️ you guys are so nice 😘

Normally I don't charge friends, but with student loans and all that, 1 has to be a bit bold and take initiatives. And I will ensure utmost level of perfection until the actors don't mess up and the quality isn't PA but KA.

Yashikha16 thumbnail

And you will not flop.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part VI

Next Morning

Nandini and Durdhara in early morning left to nearby village with few guards by telling her mother she was going to meet her Guru Maa. Nandini and Durdhara reached her GuruMaa and she was delighted but also shocked to see her beloved student Nandini. Nandini never allowed her Guru Maa whose name was Maya to call her Rajkumari but she called him by name only. Maya asked Nandini I am delighted to see you child but so early. I was going to take your test today, do you have some doubts? Nandini said no GuruMaa , I am here to request you something. Guru Maa asked what child? Ask me anything. Nandini said Guru Maa she is my slave and friend Durdhara. Last night I freed her from slavery. Now I am gonna fund her education and I want you to educate her in your Gurukul. And I also want her uncle's daughter whose name is Chaya to educate her as well. Durdhara was shocked at this. She never in her dreams imagined Nandini would want to educate Chaya as well. Maya said My child, you are egoist to many but no one understands how kind hearted and nice you are. Nandini thought I wish I were Guru Maa, but I am only doing to for my own selfish interests, being in love with a person whom I don't even know well and right now he is studying in Taxila University. My only Hope is some day he becomes a famous warrior and ranks high enough to ask my hand from my father. I hope he becomes a king and then he  have full right to ask my hand. Nandini suddenly smiled at this thought. Durdhara understood what she was thinking and she smiled as well. Durdhara thought I know why you are doing this. Thanks Chandragupta, you saved me. Rajkumari is hopelessly in love. I really pray God that in future she gets your love and attention and you guys get married and have beautiful kids together. 

Maya agreed to admit Durdhara and Chaya in her Gurukul. On request of Nandini she also agreed to employ Mura as a cook for students in Gurukul as she heard from Durdhara that Mura's food was just amazing. And it will also help her and her brother's family financially. 

Nandini hugged Durdhara and left for the palace. In Palace she lied to her mother that Durdhara didn't accept to serve the king and his guests so she put him in prison where she killed herself. Her mother asked her to employ another girl. Nandini thought I have been born in Antahpura and know the customs well but this is the first she hated doing this. She thought Chandra, please come back and take me to Taxila. I will beg your teacher to marry us after you graduate. I want to tell you how I feel for you. I want to leave these riches and live as your wife. 

In Taxila, the students were on their lunch break and talking about the situation of Taxila and possibility of Aliksundara invading. Akshay said Chandra, do you really think Ambhiraj would do this? Will he betray his own people?  Chandra said I don't know Akshay but right now I can only pray something like this can be avoided and that aggressor becomes satisfied by Bactria only. Shashank was in his own thoughts. Chandra asked what happened Shashank. Akshay said he is thinking about Swarna. Chandra smiled and said, if Pradhanacharya knows this he will expel you. Akshay said why Acharya needed to introduce a girl here. Thats not right. It will definitely distract students. Chandra said If a girl can distract a student from his goals, he is not worthy of getting education. A Warrior needs to have complete control on their senses and it comes from sheer hardwork, dedication and focus. Akshay smiled and said its not you, it's Acharya speaking and they all laughed. Suddenly Swarna came and said hi guys and sat with them, what are you guys talking about. Chandra smirked and said , yes Shashank what were we talking about? Shashank said ah....ah...we were talking about ah....ah...what will we get to study after recess. Swarna said what? Don't you know what's next class is? You need to focus more, ah Chandra, can you teach me the last sword fighting trick which Acharya taught us. I tried but I am not able to master it. As you are the best student here teach me. Akshay was confused, Shashank thought why didn't she ask me, and Chandra being an innocent fella said Sure and he went with Swarna to teach her. Akshay said, Shashank act fast, looks like Swarna likes Chandra. Shashank said if I act I will get expelled. And they both laughed. Shashank said it will always be swarna who will decided whom she wants after we graduate and ready to enter grihasth ashram. If it's Chandra so be it. Akshay was proud of Shashank's maturity.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part VII

Acharya saw Swarna and Chandragupta practicing and laughing together. He thought I have big plans for you two, I am waiting for you two to graduate. He came towards them and praised their fighting skills. They both did pranam to acharya. Acharya said students, I .....suddenly Pradhanacharya came with a dreadful news, he said Vishnu, terrible news, Ambhiraj has decided to do a peace treaty with Aliksundara. All were shocked. Swarna was very angry this news, the very news which cost her father's life. She shouted I will kill Ambhi and her hand started bleeding as she was unconsciously held sharp part of the sword. Chandragupta shouted snap out swarn, he cut a part of his cloth and wrapped it around her hand. Chandra said you idiot, what the hell were you thinking. He suddenly realised he was in front of his teachers and got embarrassed. Chanakya said it's fine Chandra, students should help each other, it's a good thing. He went with Pradhanacharya to his chamber. Vishnu said, Pradhanacharya it's a terrible news. I must got to Magadha and ask for help from Magadha Naresh. Pradhanacharya said but Vishnu for you will ask help for , you are not dut of Taxila or Pauravraj. You have no right to ask any help. Vishnu said I have right as son of this pure soil , my motherland, my people. I have right as a citizen of this Bharatvarsh. Pradhanacharya said I understand your feelings but Samrat might get offended, he probably won't even meet you unless you are an ambassador of some king. You might get insulted Vishnu. Vishnu said I only care for my motherland. For that I can bow in front of that cruel king as well who had already insulted me once in Gyan Sabha. 

Pradhanacharya said but Ambhiraj might get angry. It's a very tricky situation. Chanakya said I don't fear any tricky situations I am leaving now. 

Outside students were talking about this. Swarna said I am very angry right now. I must do something. Shashank said you are safe only in compounds of the university. Ambhiraj's men are furious that you escaped. Don't you fear your safety. Swarna said nothing is bigger than my revenge. Chandra said stop these petty talks. We have a much bigger problem here. We must do something. Akshay said but what can we do? Chandra said I have ideas, but will discuss it with Acharya. 

Acharya came outside and told everyone he was going to Magadha. Chandra was shocked. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Normally I don't charge friends, but with student loans and all that, 1 has to be a bit bold and take initiatives. And I will ensure utmost level of perfection until the actors don't mess up and the quality isn't PA but KA.

Bestie, we can write crap and it still will be better than PA 🤣😂

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part IV

In night the mother called for Nandini, she arrived at her chamber. She said my darling daughter, I want to ask a favour. Nandini replied whatever you order mother, I will do it. She told her to send Durdhara in her father's service by tomorrow. Nandini was shocked and she asked why. The mother told her about the guests. Nandini was shocked but she agreed. 

Later she woke up Durdhara and she told him about it. Durdhara was shocked and she fell on her feet, crying and sobbing. Nandini said, this is what slaves are for Durdhara, you are blessed you are chosen for the king's service. Durdhara said, I never wished this princess, no slaves wishes it. Still I am not being sent in service of the king but in his friend's service. I won't become a wife but a Ganika and I don't accept it. For refusing you , please kill me or I will kill myself. Nandini tried to convince Durdhara by telling her she won't only be killed but she will be killed by torture. But Durdhara was crying and begging Nandini to save her. Nandini was shocked. She angrily said if you hated slavery so much why didn't you kill yourself when you were forcibly brought in my service. Durdhara replied because I wanted to help my uncle and my beloved aunty Mura financially and I thought I would be helping the princess as her playmate and her companion and in return of it I will get good education. But I got nothing, still I have deep love for you as a friend though our status differ but I prefer death instead of serving King's guests. And Chandragupta would avenge it, if he gets to know this he will burn the whole world.

Chandragupta's name suddenly slapped Nandini, she got shocked. She remembered the words in his letter in which he requested to take care of  Durdhara. Nandini told Durdhara to get up, she wiped her tears and touching the Chandra's necklace which she always wore , she said to Durdhara, I always saw you as a slave Durdhara , I won't lie, but Durdhara, for Chandra, I will help you. Her words were confirmation to both Durdhara and Nandini herself that she loved Chandra. Nandini said to Durdhara, I will not let anything happen to you Durdhara. From now on I free you from my service. Durdhara was shocked. She realised that love can make a very cold hearted princess as a loving person. You want to get educated, you will get educated. 

Durdhara hugged Nandini out of joy. Nandini said but Durdhara I cannot do it openly so here is my plan. After hearing the plan Durdhara was over the top. Nandini told Durdhara to sleep soundly. She went to her own chamber and looked at moon. She touched her necklace again and kissed it. She said to herself, only for you Chandra, I will protect your dearest friend even if my father kills me. No one can hurt you and your loved ones till I am alive. She kissed her necklace again. She thought, when will we meet again? Will I be able to see you again before I get married in future? Can I myself will ever be able to tell you how much I love you? I wanted to kill Durdhara because she was very dear to you and I got jealous, and when she denied my orders I was so angry but your name always protects her. I hate it. But I cannot harm her because I cannot see you sad. Oh what this love has made me. 

Is it your fanfic or any part of book???