Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

part 33

Swarna is right about what she says. He has to learn to think with his head. Emotions have to be put aside.

coderlady thumbnail

part 34

Achaya had planned for Chandra and Swarna. But didn't he also plan for Durdhara to be in his life too?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 34

Achaya had planned for Chandra and Swarna. But didn't he also plan for Durdhara to be in his life too?

Everyone is a piece of chess ♟️ in this game , everyone has a part to play 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part 35

Swarna and Chandra got shocked. 

Chanakya said- But she will be your secret wife.

Chandra said - Secret wife? What's that Acharya? 

Acharya said, Kings usually have many queens and children as due to wars and constant pressure of getting assassinated they extend their lineage but suppose some aggressor killed the king and his entire family, in that situation who will be there to extend his lineage or take revenge? No one will be alive. So I want you to have a secret wife and secret children. They will not be your heirs but will be there as your secret weapons. 

Chandra shocked- Acharya this all sounds so peculiar.

Swarna felt uncomfortable. Acharya said my child, you are like my daughter. I know it sounds very strange to be someone's secret wife, but this is for only protection of Chandra. Soon he will be a king, he won't only be your friends. We have a greater goal than just having Taxila. Dhan Nanda is very strong, what if he kills Chandra, his queen and children, in that situation atleast he would have a family left behind who will take his name forward. Swarna had tears in her eyes. She said honestly Acharya I did want to marry Chandra and had no problem in sharing him with other women but I don't want to be a secret wife but if it's for greater good of his and our people, I will do this sacrifice. 

Chanakya put her hand on her head as a blessing, he said your sacrifices will be paid one day, my child, my daughter, one day you will get all the respect you deserve. She had tears in her eyes. 

Chanakya said- Chandra, I want you to take Swarna to a lonely jungle and have Gandharva Vivah with her. Chandra got shocked. He said Gandharva Vivah? Acharya atleast let us have an honourable marriage. 

Chanakya said if you guys have honourable marriage how will it remain secret. Gandharva Vivah is the only Vivah where witnesses are not needed. Chandra felt uneasy but now he didn't have guts to say no to him. Acharya left. Chandra and Swarna were staring at each other and both felt they were trapped in an unpleasant situation. He came forward and took her injured hand, he caressed her and kissed it. He said how are you feeling now? Swarna said this injury or Acharya's orders? He said both.....swarna said they both are hurting me. Chandra came a little closer and cupped her face. He kissed her on forehead and said let's go..........a tear fell from her eye.....she said let's ......let's go .....  Chandra said before leaving I have to meet her ....will you be okay? She nodded her head yes .....and he left to meet her .......

In Magadha

Bhadrashal was waiting to meet Dhana Nanda for hours. Everytime he asked where was he the servants said he was busy with work. Actually after coming from Taxila he mostly spent time with Suhasini. The girl was now considered one of his wives but she hated him from heart. Everytime he was with her she cursed her decision. Right now he was sleeping beside her and she was resting with her eye open. She was thinking I did this sacrifice for greater good of my people, nothing happened. Due to rift between Malayketu and Samrat he broke all ties and was trying to attack Pauravdesha only to be stopped by me as I always keep him busy. Atleast this abuse is being good for my region. And she tears started coming out of her eyes. 

Bhadrashal was being impatient, he thought, I know how samrat is, he is not busy with any work, he must be busy with women. He felt angry.  I have to tell so much about what is happening in Vahik Pradesh and what our next strategy should be but he is always busy.....he left in anger.... suddenly he bumped into Amatya Rakshasa....both secretly hated each other as they both were in competition to gain Nanda's favours more and more. Both were his favourites. Him eyeing Nandini also made Rakshas think that if he marries Nandini he might get closer to the king and will plot to oust him from favour. They both did normal courtesy to each other. He said pranam Amatya. Amatya said pranam. So why were you here Bhadrashal? He said I wanted to discuss important matters with the Emperor. Rakshas smiled so did you? He said Emperor is right now busy in important work. Rakshas said so you can tell me..Bhadrashal smiled sarcastically and said, Amatya some matters are only told to Emperors not their servants. Rakshas angry but maintained his composure, he said Bhadrashal looks like you are forgetting, in his absence he never gives power to Yuvraj but me, this is how much he trusts me. Bhadrashal said but some matters are there which can only be told to the Emperor. When he wakes up, call me, I will present myself and he did pranam and quickly left. Rakshas angry he thought, one day Bhadrashal you will pay for this disrespectful behaviour 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part 36

Kalyani remembered Chanakya's words, he had said to help her as Malayketu wasn't willing to help her, he lied that he wanted Malay to annihilate their family entirely and then he would attack Satraps and completely subjugate Taxila. When Kalyani had asked for what she should do, he said to take help of mercenaries fighting under command of Chandragupta and she had agreed. Meanwhile on frontiers Simharan and his spies were trying their best to stop Malayketu's troops from coming to Taxila. Malayketu's troops had been given wrong messages due to that they went in opposite directions. Kalyani was all set to take help of Chandragupta and defeat Eudemus who along with Philipus wanted to take Taxila, meanwhile she was disheartened that her brother wanted to kill her and her child just to get complete control over Taxila. She developed great hatred for him in her heart not realising she was being misled and got trapped.

Chandra went to meet Durdhara, she welcome him smilingly and hugged him but he looked sad. His eyes were watery. Durdhara said what happened Chandra? You didn't hug me back. Is something wrong? Chandra said no Durdhara, it's just fatigue that's all, listen, I came to take leave of you. Durdhara said what? Where are you going? He said Swarna and I......are going on a secret mission, we are sent by Acharya. So just wanted to see your face before leaving. Durdhara got sad, she lowered her eyes and said you and swarna? Alone? Chandra understood her jealousy and lied, no Akshay is going also silly, isn't it shouldn't it be understood already? Durdhara smiled oh yeah.....she laughed, Chandra felt deeply hurt because he hated lying let alone to Durdhara but he had now chosen a path from where he couldn't go back and have a normal life. He hugged Durdhara, she felt bliss in his arms, they both were in deep embrace. His hug became too tight for her, she said ah Chandra you are hurting me. He got shocked what? Yeah your embrace is too tight. He said sorry, seems like I can never let you go. Durdhara smiled, my dear Chandra sometimes for duties we have to Let it go. She took his hands and caressed them. You know what, I went to Rishi Dandayan today and he told me about future and got worried because I have heard whatever he says comes true. Chandra asked what he said? Durdhara said first I thought I would tell you but now I have decided to let future decide its own course. I have stopped worrying and now wait for that day when Acharya will order you to marry me. He got shocked. And she hugged him again and you know Chandra, I will try my best to be a fantastic queen, worthy to be your Consort. He felt deep pain in his heart. He thought I am now betraying two women I really care about, swarna will never get her rights and Durdhara will always remain oblivious that I married our common friend. Hey ishwar, why this Dharmsankat? I don't want to hurt anyone but now I have hurt three women who loved me. Why this cruel niyati? 

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Part 32

Nandini was walking in her garden alone as she didn't want to be with anyone. Since when Chandra had rejected her she felt heartache and was slowly going into depression. She had said yes to her parents finding groom for her. Suddenly her legs slipped. She was caught by a strange figure. She saw he was Senapati Bhadrashal. Nandini was shocked. He said Pranam Rajkumari. Nandini said Pranam. She asked what are you doing here senapati? He said I came here to meet Samrat. Had some important news regarding Vahik Pradesh and wanted to discuss with him. Right now I was trying to enjoy the beauty in front of me (he said it very lustfully looking at Nandini's waist). She became uneasy. He said I meant this garden's beauty. He plucked a rose nearby and offered it to her. When she took it he suddenly grabbed her hand. She got shocked. He said pardon me princess, I though a thorn would prick you so I grabbed your hand. He again saw her bare waist and sighed. Nandini pulled off her hand and angrily said where are you manners senapati. Don't remember I am a princess, you must behave in a certain manner. She threw the rose and walked away. Bhadrashal angrily picked the rose and ruined it. He said one day I will make you mine and will crush you just like this rose. He smelled it and lustfully said Nandini...............

Nandini was blabbering, what the hell he think of himself, I must complain to father about this. No why father, I myself is capable enough to beat the shit out of this guy. I hate him. Since I was a  teen he is eyeing me like a predator. But he is so close to father and important for our dynasty just like Amatya Rakshas that.....oh yeah Amatya Rakshasa....she smiled and smirked......

What happened to Roman numerals?? It looked better actually.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

What happened to Roman numerals?? It looked better actually.

It was more easy for me 😁

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part 37

Swarna and Chandra reached a nearby jungle in night time. They were standing in front of fire. Swarna said are you ready? Chandra said not really. Swarna said me neither. So we should take pheras now? They were both staring at the fire. They exchanged garland of roses. Chandra said I don't like roses. Swarna smiled I know, wanted to tease you. He smiled. They took pheras together and he put sindoor on her head. They now had completed their Gandharva Vivah. They stared at each other for a minute and then started laughing. Swarna said I never in my life thought I would end up like this and suddenly her laughter turned into tears. Chandra too became sad. He said that never in my life I imagined I would marry someone else than Durdhara and will have to hide this marriage from her. She would think me as a cheater. Swarna came close and said she won't when she will know the truth. He said she does not understand this, she's a commoner. Swarna said she will learn. She touched his face and saw him with love. He wanted to break the moment but now he had no right to do it as she was his wife but then she herself broke it and laughed, she said look how scared you are. She said let's go back from here but when she turned he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. She was shocked. He touched her face with love. Swarna said What are you doing? He opened her hair bun, her long hair started flowing in natural wind. Swarna said you must stop because I won't be able to, why are you doing this? He said because you are my wife now. He hugged her. He gave kiss on her forehead and then on the cheeks. Swarna wasn't able to think anymore and she left herself in his embrace.

Durdhara was having a nightmare, she was seeing Chandra getting away from her, she started shouting in her sleep 'Chandra, CHANDRA..........' suddenly chaya came and woke her up. She said what happened? What happened Durdhara? She said I saw a nightmare, I saw Chandra was going away from me. She hugged chaya and started crying. She said Chaya I can not live without Chandra. He must not leave me, is that curse gonna come true now? Is he gonna leave me for Nandini or Swarna or that cursed woman of Nandini? Is he......she started crying more.....chaya said snap out of it sister, Chandra loves you and only you. He rejected two princesses for you and still you are doubting him. Durdhara said I am not doubting him but the circumstances. He wants to be a king and a king always marry for alliances and Nandini's curse, it's too powerful as Rishi said.... suddenly it started raining and she saw a Peacock couple embracing each other in rain

.......... Durdhara thought I must propose Chandra now before it's too late. I must make him mine.

Nandini was in Magadha looking at the moon in her dark room. Since Chandra had rejected her she felt no joy in her life. She suddenly remembered his necklace and looked at it. She thought even after getting rejection and insult why am I still in love with him? I must see a Rishi and ask about why I am feeling like this. He is just a good looking warrior, there are many others in the world, Malayketu was good looking too but I could never imagine him as my soulmate. What is it about Chandra that I am unable to forget him. 

Simharan came to Acharya while he was meditating. He said Acharya we have successfully diverted Malayketu and the news has come Eudemus has arrived on the borders but the weird thing is Philipus had denied helping Eudemus. Why? Acharya smiled, he said because of our guptchar who was living in court of Philipus as his concubine. She filled lies in his head about Eudemus and Philipus betrayed him. Simharan now excited, wow Acharya now our plan will be a lot easier to execute. Acharya smiled and he thought, not one aggressor will stay on my motherland. Chandra shall become the greatest king ever born in the world. I will make sure of this. And for that he will have to do a lot of sacrifices. 

Next day in morning

Chandra and Swarna were lying down on the ground embracing each other. Swarna while playing with his hair said Are you thinking what I am thinking? Chandra said probably. Swarna said I know, we must....Chandra said yes we must

.....swarna said we must attack from different direction than we planned. Chandra said but what about Philipus? I still don't know if he can attack from behind. Swarna said I know that's why we must go back immediately. Now all orders of Acharya are fulfilled we can go back to being our natural selves. Chandra sadly said no matter how much you want it things can never be the same again. Such a pitiful situation we are in. I lied to the person who I love the most and has promised to marry, I cheated her.i cannot accept you as my wife and when you will become mother of my child I will not be able to love him in front of anyone. Swarna said it's all for greater good Chandra. When Durdhara will know about this she will surely forgive us and our children will be your soldiers, I will ensure they will serve you and your heir which I am sure will born from your Agramahishi. Chandra said you are a very loyal woman Swarna. She said because I already consider you my lord and will serve you as my lord wishes me to. He had tears in his eyes. They hugged and kissed again and then left to come back to Acharya. 

Durdhara was all dressed up, she was combing her hair. She thought, today I will propose to Chandra officially. Even if we don't marry yet atleast we should be officially engaged. She smiled thinking about this. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Swarna's character is taken from Bhavishya Puran where she is mentioned as daughter of Suluva and his wife

Screenshot_20230729-142852.png

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Part 38

Swarna and Chandra came back immediately to meet Acharya. He told them about battle formations with Sinharan and Akshay taking second and third command. Their main goal was to lead the army and Kalyani will give her army as well to Chandra. After a long day they came back in late night. Swarna entered the home with great shame as she didnt want to come in front of Durdhara suddenly some came from back and said Swarna. She got shocked, Durdhara was hell shocked......she couldn't speak for a whole minute. Durdhara said, Swarna? You are wearing sindoor? Why? Swarna couldn't speak, her throat had come in her mouth, she very timidly said yes I married someone. Durdhara shocked. She asked whom did you marry? Swarna said I.....I married a trader. Durdhara confused a trader? She said yes...when I got to know Chandra loved you I accepted his proposal and we did vivah. Durdhara said oh so that's why Chandra and Akshay went with you, to be witness right? Swarna said yeah, yeah that's why. Durdhara said I am very angry with you, why you got married secretly? Why didn't you invite us or Acharya. Swarna said war is not certain, we don't know what will be it's conclusion. So he wanted me to marry as soon as possible. Durdhara said oh I understand. So what's his name? Swarna thought oh I forgot about the name, what should I say. Then suddenly she said Priyadarshan. Durdhara said nice name Priyadarshan. Durdhara hugged her and she congratulated her again. Durdhara said Swarna I have decided something. She asked what? She said I am officially gonna propose Chandra for marriage. Swarna got shocked. Just like your priyadarshan I also want to marry my Chandra. I will propose him today. Swarna said tearfully, wonderful, wonderful my dear and tell me if he says no, I will force him..... Durdhara started laughing, Swarna thought, how innocent is she. How can we able to lie to her. She is so pure and innocent. It pains me but I have only served my king and worked in his favour. I have no right on Chandra, I will serve him in whichever way he likes, as a slave, friend, confidant, queen or lover. But his queen will be only her. She deserves all of his love. A tear fell from her eye. 

Nandini went to meet a prestigious Rishi near a village. She told the saint all about her past with Chandra. He demanded to see her kundali. He saw it and said, my child, your life has many thorns in it. But the love you felt for that boy was very genuine and your stars are not very clear but it's certain that you have a divine connection with this boy. Devtas have sent him in your path for a reason. Always believe in devyog my child and think wisely. He did not tell her anything more than that and Nandini came back disheartened with again same questions of why she felt so attached and attracted towards Chandra.