Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

That's nice smiley27

I wish they had it on YouTube, would have been easier to catch up.

yeah, i don't see it on my end either..i watch the recorded version on my tv lol 😂 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 2 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

btw, have you guys heard that swastik's plan on making lakshmi narayan on colors? smiley36i'm ambivalent over the choice of actor for narayana esp the one for narayana as kinda overacted in shiv shakti show..smiley36i liked the actress playing lakshmi in that show though in the earlier days..

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

btw, have you guys heard that swastik's plan on making lakshmi narayan on colors? smiley36i'm ambivalent over the choice of actor for narayana esp the one for narayana as kinda overacted in shiv shakti show..smiley36i liked the actress playing lakshmi in that show though in the earlier days..

Yes, I watched the promo. The few scenes I saw, he was fine. They should have taken the Lakshmi actress, she was good.

Edited by devashree_h - 2 months ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I Saw The Promo

I Wonder What Time Slot It Will Get?

Yeah. But its on Rangeela , wont get any footage, They have tried so many shows but its hardly gets recognition. But if the same show is on star/sony it gets a lot of recognition. 

The actor i dont know but i believe the actress played Golok ki radha in RK, Isnt it?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yeah. But its on Rangeela , wont get any footage, They have tried so many shows but its hardly gets recognition. But if the same show is on star/sony it gets a lot of recognition. 

The actor i dont know but i believe the actress played Golok ki radha in RK, Isnt it?

yes that is true...she was in RK.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, I watched the promo. The few scenes I saw, he was fine. They should have taken the Lakshmi actress, she was good.

i mean, abi dekte h kaise nikalta h show...shivya fir thodi theek thaak h lol.. 😂 🤣 reminds me of how saurabh rotated as krishna/vishnu from life ok to star plus as krishna/narayanasmiley36..from shiv shakti to lakshmi narayana...smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Yes I Saw The Promo

I Wonder What Time Slot It Will Get?

not sure either...koi toh show khatam hoga..nhi pata..

DiamondLife thumbnail

I wish they had cast Sujay Reu as Narayan again 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I wish they had cast Sujay Reu as Narayan again 

no, it's on a different channel so i think if shrimad ramayan ends then yes it makes sense to cast him as narayana but because he's playing the main role, then it would already be time consuming..i think if he had a minor role then it would make more sense to rotate from one show to another one..