Actor potraying Sita

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I don’t know if you all feel the same but I think that the actor potraying Sita can hardly take her voice out. She has to put lot of pressure on her voice box to speak. We have actresses in the past but they were speaking perfectly fine. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Exasperating

I don’t know if you all feel the same but I think that the actor potraying Sita can hardly take her voice out. She has to put lot of pressure on her voice box to speak. We have actresses in the past but they were speaking perfectly fine. 

Yes i also feel the same😅 Hope she improves more in further episodes

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is lagging behind in her expressions and voice out her feelings when compared to other actresses who played Sita's roles in other Ramayan series.she is improving now ,compared to initial episodes...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I feel voice modulation requires improvement tbh. At some point, I'll be transparent, I did feel disconnected with the actress playing Sita. Kinda feel she can do better. Her scenes with Sujay come out better than her solo scenes (prob, just cause I feel that Sujay is salvaging the scenes out with his acting thus making the scenes bit more tolerable to observe). 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can agree here, But i can say Sujoy is doing too good and Prachi can't match up with him otherwise its good may be she can improve in upcoming episodes smiley1

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think that she’s good not horrible but decent enough, if she were in another itv show (not a mytho one just a regular Saas Bahu one) she would be doing fine but I think she gets a bit intimidated by the shudh Hindi dialogues etc because she’s expressive with her eyes and face etc but her dialogues she tends to mumble and you can tell that she’s mechanical trying to get the right words out and doesn’t express the meanings behind them. But she’s improving and she has good chemistry with Sujay.