Is there a protected mole every season

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Guys do you notice a weird pattern over a few seasons where literally the most annoying contestant is severely protected.

Not bashed.

And saved and sent to top 5?

If we look back at the previous seasons,

Archana would stir the pot religiously.

Manara?

Niki ?

To name a few smiley37

I think it they put it in their contracts.

No scolding.

Lots of biased ness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree. There is always a contestant that is never bashed, has a very smooth journey in terms of WKV and other stuff, and then get dumped in the finale/finale week. This year it wasn’t Mannara but Ankita. She was never bashed at WKV, her friends were sent for the media task, and Salman and KJo defended her for all her nihayti ghatiya harkats…but audience gave its verdict and evicted her even before newcomers Mannara and Abhishek.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I completely agree. There is always a contestant that is never bashed, has a very smooth journey in terms of WKV and other stuff, and then get dumped in the finale/finale week. This year it wasn’t Mannara but Ankita. She was never bashed at WKV, her friends were sent for the media task, and Salman and KJo defended her for all her nihayti ghatiya harkats…but audience gave its verdict and evicted her even before newcomers Mannara and Abhishek.

Ankita was bashed lol.

By ...vicky....

And sasuma

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

Ankita was bashed lol.

By ...vicky....

And sasuma

had you been watch anthor BB 17? It was opposite Sasuma never shouted and nor Vicki ,yes Vicki bound to get upset when his family got humiliated on the NT plus infant of the Anku and other contastests family ,it was his right as a son to stand up against the peoples who were trashed his family .

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

had you been watch anthor BB 17? It was opposite Sasuma never shouted and nor Vicki ,yes Vicki bound to get upset when his family got humiliated on the NT plus infant of the Anku and other contastests family ,it was his right as a son to stand up against the peoples who were trashed his family .

Leave wt ankita and vicky were doing. Both were wrong bt sasuma needed to be bashed more than anyone - for the type of thinking she is carrying. She is totally wrong in that.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I could always count on you this season 😂.