Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I was watching Bharat episodes of Siya ke Ram played by Sujay Reu

He made cry badly with his dialogues and acting 

smiley19
I am completely blown by Bharat sacrifice and paschatap for his mother deeds 

No wonder he was Ram’s most loved brother and was considered equal to him 

One can definitely be convinced by this because he was epitome of karuna 

Laxman ji mostly gets agitated quickly and rushes to the decisions 

I was also watching a few Bharat episodes of SKR...he did so well as Bharat too as he is doing the role of Rama now, I am eagerly waiting to see such episodes in Srimad Ramayan in the upcoming episodes when Bharat gets to know about his mother's misdeeds. Even Bharat was very powerful  too apart from being such a nice human being by heart, he had the ability to stop Mahabali Hanuman too. Even Laxman doubted about Bharat being greedy of the throne. 

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 3 months ago
Vaibhav_2004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Kaikeyi finally uses the 2 promises by king Dashrath was the worst episode till now. Very disappointing. 

1st of all kaikeyi ko itna rote huye nhi dikhaya jitna use dikhana chahiye tha aur turant uske kapde badalwa diye. Dusra, dashrath ko koi farak nhi padta kaykayi kopbhavan pe padi ro rahi h...wo aaram se chill kar rahe h har din ki tarah. Dashrath kekayi se bohot pyar krta tha. Aisa dikhana chahiye tha ki dashrath ko bohot bura lagta h kaikeyi ke liya. Sare emotions ki dhajjiya uda di. 

Fir Dashrath crying ram ram sounded so fake...very cringe. Not emotional at all.

I hope they go back to the original emotional quality and in depth dialogues and deep conversations they used to have. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

I agree I feel like SKR showed Urmila more than here! I hope they focus on her as well. My dadi said that Urmila also acted like a vanvaasi during the 14 years despite living in the palace.

I kinda was mixed over SKR in general in comparison to here tbh. Prob because I watched it and at some execution fizzled out for me. But, yes, Urmila presence was quite prompt there for sure. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I kinda was mixed over SKR in general in comparison to here tbh. Prob because I watched it and at some execution fizzled out for me. But, yes, Urmila presence was quite prompt there for sure. 

SKR started off really well imo I loved the character of Jabalí they had in there since it was written really well and Ram-Sita’s childhood was explored more in there. But they started rhe 7 day episode thing which really harmed the quality of the show. I don’t even think I finished the full thing due to how jarring the quality was. That’s why I hope Sony doesn’t interfere too much with this show, although the pacing was off but the emotions and execution was top notch so I hope it continues as the show goes on  

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

SKR started off really well imo I loved the character of Jabalí they had in there since it was written really well and Ram-Sita’s childhood was explored more in there. But they started rhe 7 day episode thing which really harmed the quality of the show. I don’t even think I finished the full thing due to how jarring the quality was. That’s why I hope Sony doesn’t interfere too much with this show, although the pacing was off but the emotions and execution was top notch so I hope it continues as the show goes on  

Yeah, I don't think they'll do it (but I could be wrong given the circumstances or whatever lol 😂 ) because the TRPs are good right now for 'em lol. Let's see though. Pacing did seem okay too me tbh but just wondering whether Urmila's reaction & then Jabali's interference would be portrayed here or not. smiley24

images (69).jpeg

No one can beat him as Bharatsmiley42

Originally posted by: Moonks

images (69).jpeg

Was this the NDTV version? I haven't watched that....the actor who acted as Bharat in the OG version was also good

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Was this the NDTV version? I haven't watched that....the actor who acted as Bharat in the OG version was also good

yeah from NDTV, I was talking about for me no one can beat him as Bharat, he made me fall in love with Bharat, today only I watched all of his scenes from NDTV Ramayansmiley9

Originally posted by: Moonks

images (69).jpeg

This reminded me of NDTV imagine days. Show and channel was good but ended abruptly.

Also Saw in some interview that after playing Ram - Sita, Gurmeet Debina married in real.