Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ikeepcomingback thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Is this going to replace Indian Idol or Jhalak Dikhlaja?

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ikeepcomingback

I think Indian idol or may be Jhalak. 

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I think Indian idol or may be Jhalak. 

What is this answer reborn?smiley37

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Should take 8 PM slot. 

reborn-re thumbnail

What is this answer reborn?smiley37

I don’t know momma because both the shows have almost same amount of contestants. if they do eliminations regularly which should happen because both shows judges have used their power for no eliminations. Also is your work tour khatam or still hai and how are you liking episodes so far of you have watched the episodes.

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I don’t know momma because both the shows have almost same amount of contestants. if they do eliminations regularly which should happen because both shows judges have used their power for no eliminations. Also is your work tour khatam or still hai and how are you liking episodes so far of you have watched the episodes.

Naa my work tour is still on for another one, haven't got the chance to watch any of the shows :(

reborn-re thumbnail

Naa my work tour is still on for another one, haven't got the chance to watch any of the shows :(

Tab tak toh show bhi khatam hojaye sayed.smiley37

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

My observation. Contestants of singing shows these days can forget about singing for movie songs. 99% get their income from stage shows. They should use social media and build popularity for these live shows if they want to survive in music industry otherwise get a job like the masses. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

My observation. Contestants of singing shows these days can forget about singing for movie songs. 99% get their income from stage shows. They should use social media and build popularity for these live shows if they want to survive in music industry otherwise get a job like the masses. 

It’s good if they get opportunities to do playback in Bollywood but you are right about social media thing but that is the main problem of this season contestant they are not that active in social media. I know singing should be priority but this is also important if you have to be know than it’s important to gather audience towards them but it looks like some of them doesn’t care about that.